Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Have Slept With 700 Men, Including 27 Celebs” — 22 Year Old Ghanaian Socialite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Slept With 700 Men, Including 27 Celebs” — 22 Year Old Ghanaian Socialite (702 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Slept With 700 Men, Including 27 Celebs” — 22 Year Old Ghanaian Socialite by Praizenews: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2019
Popular Ghanaian Lady, has set a record for herself after she revealed the number of men she has slept with.

According to the lady, known as Charlotte Abena Serwaa Ghanabah, she says she has slept with about 700 men from the age of 14, as this is something she is proud of.

Narrating her first experience, she said it was with a 56-year-old headmaster at the boarding house she was sent to, by her mother.
GHPage reports she started sleeping with men at the age of 14, while stating that she’s ready to expose some of the celebrities she has had encounters with, all because they refused to give her whatever they promised her.

The 22-year-old girl stated that she exposed these celebrities out of anger and won’t be perturbed about the consequences.

Abena Ghanabah also disclosed that she has been approached by several lesbians in the Kumawood movie industry which she rejected. See More and Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-have-slept-with-700-men-including-27-celebs-22-year-old-ghanaian-socialite-abena-ghanaba-video/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B2WQiQDHqOp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: I Have Slept With 700 Men, Including 27 Celebs” — 22 Year Old Ghanaian Socialite by Praizenews: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2019
See More photos and Watch Full Video HERE

See reactions

Re: I Have Slept With 700 Men, Including 27 Celebs” — 22 Year Old Ghanaian Socialite by professorval1(m): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2019
So basically you have a bore-hole between your legs? There's no saving you my sister
Re: I Have Slept With 700 Men, Including 27 Celebs” — 22 Year Old Ghanaian Socialite by Goalnaldo(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2019
She tried but men are still winning. She should try and catch up with that Ghanaian man that claimed to have slept with 5000 women. We may start considering feminist serious after she equals or even top that feat.
Re: I Have Slept With 700 Men, Including 27 Celebs” — 22 Year Old Ghanaian Socialite by SweetSugarhoney(m): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2019
You did well....how many abortion have you done since you started fucking so many men?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Suffers Deadly Anaphylactic Shock After Having Sex With Her Husband / Delta Man, Shadrack Marries Two Wives Same Day In Delta (photos) / Can A Guy Buy A Dog For His Girlfriend For Christmas (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.