Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Can A Guy Buy A Dog For His Girlfriend For Christmas (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Buy A Dog For His Girlfriend For Christmas (Pics) (704 Views)

See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) / See What My Village People Did After I Invited A Lady Over For Christmas (pics) / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Buy A Dog For His Girlfriend For Christmas (Pics) by marvelck: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Someone is asking me to get these American Eskimo dog for my girlfriend as a Christmas gift

I think it's a great idea. Naija girls do love dogs. Especially those cute little dogs.

They say a dog is man' best friend and a child' best companion...

Having these cute American Eskimo dogs will bring so much fun and excitement to your home and for your kid(s)

They ain't expensive, and you will certainly love the dog.

You can buy the dog(s) from Quincy Glory. Call her on 09029442245. Her dogs ain't expensive, and they are very cute...

She can also have them delivered to you, wherever you are...

Re: Can A Guy Buy A Dog For His Girlfriend For Christmas (Pics) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
marvelck:
Someone is asking me to get these American Eskimo dog for my girlfriend as a Christmas gift

I think it's a great idea. Naija girls do love dogs. Especially those cute little dogs.

If you are interested, you can also order for same dogs from Quincy
she understands Christmas goat or chicken.

Re: Can A Guy Buy A Dog For His Girlfriend For Christmas (Pics) by vincentjk(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
Firstly you need to confirm if she's a dog lover or not before going on with the purchase. Not everyone like dogs mind you
Re: Can A Guy Buy A Dog For His Girlfriend For Christmas (Pics) by meobizy(f): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
That is a huge responsibility. I recommend co-owning the animal. If she is a hungry oaf like the types who congregate here she’ll sell it and claim it got missing. If she’s the lazy type the dog will die from neglect. You have to consider her true behaviour and not what she’s projected to you before making such a move. I also don’t see why you two can’t have a talk about it before the purchase.
Re: Can A Guy Buy A Dog For His Girlfriend For Christmas (Pics) by MKULTRA: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Sorry bro my GF is calabar
Can't risk the lives of those cute puppies
Kitten will be better
Re: Can A Guy Buy A Dog For His Girlfriend For Christmas (Pics) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:37am On Dec 13, 2019
I fear who go buy dog for a typical lady in Nigeria.

You'll end up sending money to feed the dog and her Every month... That is the dog doesn't die of poor care and lack of attention.

(1) (Reply)

Young People Must Copy This / Can This Be Love Spell? / How Do One Get A Steady Sex Mate Partner Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.