Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life (18835 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by AstroG: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Some are hiding under it just to bash women online.Even the pioneer of your movement is just a rude brat that thinks everything revolves around him.My encounter with some of you here tells me just that.They are full of hate and see women as sex objects.Thank you.

What are you if not sex objects undecided undecided??
Most Nigerian girls now don't hv anything to offer (to me especially cus ah hv it all)
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Funmmyastic: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2019
AstroG:

What are you if not sex objects undecided undecided??
Most Nigerian girls now don't hv anything to offer (to me especially cus ah hv it all)

I did not remember seeking for your opinion.So swerve.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
atrocious insinuation ,
Tell me y do you hate women so much ?
Remember am on a humanity course , helping people is my dream!
Who hate women?
I love women but hate idiots and ritual ingredients like your type.
Old smelling village hoe.
grin grin
I wish I the that your village.
Na my horse for the climb u
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by SisterFire(f): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am 132 trust me! grin
I really dealt with u that u ran for 10good months ,ubunja has given you confidence to attack me shebi and SisterFire u shud avoid na husbxxxxxxxxxa be that !
...grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by SisterFire(f): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Who hate women?
grin grin
...Go and look 4 job son

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2019
[quote author=SisterFire post=82278799]...Go and look 4 job son[/quite]
Lols.
See mumu.
Business owners don't look for job.
I know your work starts by 7pm grin grin
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by cooluzi: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Some are hiding under it just to bash women online.Even the pioneer of your movement is just a rude brat that thinks everything revolves around him.My encounter with some of you here tells me just that.They are full of hate and see women as sex objects.Thank you.
you got it all wrong,red pill doest preach hate tho maybe its the way some ladies here are reacting harshly on the red pill movement they are just returning the favour
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by ThothHermes: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
ornicus:

Dude, unlike you wanking skunks I am married. I am comfortable. I have disposable income. I have worked around women all my career. I live in festac. If I was a sex starved freak, all I have to do is go to an eatery and pick up chicks. Or organize them some other way.

You pathetic louts cannot imagine being chummy with a female without it being about her pants.

Pathetic. Better follow your pied piper. Just remeber neither the rats nor the kids came back.
Married man that lives on the beer parlour thread. I hear you.

Still haven't said anything against his points ooo. Just personal attacks.
The reason is because you have nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
ThothHermes:
Married man that lives on the beer parlour thread. I hear you.

Still haven't said anything against his points ooo. Just personal attacks.
The reason is because you have nothing.

lives on the beer parlour thread? are you illiterate as well as a rat looking for a piper tongue
i post in multiple other threads, but you only saw beer parlour?
or you think everyone is an empty pussy obsessed zombie like you whose life on NL begins and ends in the romance section?
better follow your leader , lost aimless sheep tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by ThothHermes: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
ornicus:

lives on the beer parlour thread? are you illiterate as well as a rat looking for a piper tongue
i post in multiple other threads, but you only saw beer parlour?
or you think everyone is an empty pussy obsessed zombie like you whose life on NL begins and ends in the romance section?
better follow your leader , lost aimless sheep tongue
Say something about his threads now. That's how non-iliiterates roll.
Please now. Disappoint me.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
dey their ... 2% of what i see on daily basis happened to marilavina and she deactivated , I know am strong psychologically

Imagine been banned for reporting an insult , thats double painment , they said is faceless but is a depression forum. grin
Thanks. For me it is good and right what you say.. there are ways and ways
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
dey their ... 2% of what i see on daily basis happened to marilavina and she deactivated , I know am strong psychologically

Imagine been banned for reporting an insult , thats double painment , they said is faceless but is a depression forum. grin

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by lagosminded: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2019

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Amatarasha(f): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2019

i dont know ur material ,but as 4 me ,my material na tough hippo hide and skin .
You dont have to quit ,do you know ur actions has made ubunju a Hero of madmen, He was rejoicing because u deactivated ..U nid 2 hear what he said about been a god here ,U made ubunju a god by quiting .

Is that how u give up many things in real life maria ?

As for me nobody born of a woman can push me around . If dis evil agenda spreads me and you will suffer it at d longrun !
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by AstroG: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2019

So you never deactivate self shocked shocked
Frustrated fellow tongue embarassed

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Amatarasha(f): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
AstroG:

So you never deactivate self shocked shocked
Frustrated fellow tongue embarassed
As if you grab ? All of u here are paupers and simple corporate baabiallah beggars
Omo elede nie grin hahahahahahahahaha so funny
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by AstroG: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
As if you grab ? All of u here are paupers and simple corporate baabiallah beggars

Slide into my DM,lemme give you a tour to my crib cool cool
Thank you kiss kiss
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Kaiser99: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
ubunja:
then leave rape talk to us the victims.

Go lick pussy somewhere.
ubunja pls how do you always maintain frame?.You are always as calm as water and as cold as ice.
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by LocalNietzsche: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
If you allow women(bad women) determine the ideal man you will be, you are lost. As a decent and moral human being you must have the conscience to distinguish from bad and good women. Ladies that make bad decisions in their lives cannot set good standard for you, unless you want to make bad decisions too.

If your ideal is just to have sex and live an irresponsible life then by all means emulate thugs. If you want to be responsible and intelligent person then think again!!!
ubunja:

The multitudes of girls losing their virginity to bad boys and becoming baby mamas to thugs will beg to differ.

You don't get it do you?? You don't determine what an ideal man is, women do. Just like women don't determine what an ideal woman is, men do.

Believe all you want but the type of man you describe here as ideal, women only choose him for retirement, with 2 kids from different daddies. Good men finish last with women. That should tell you something.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by blinking001(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Is like you are a lady

The topic was about "Celibacy ,virginity and Bloodyfoolish boys " they saw is moving to 15pages they shut it down .,,,, This has happened not once ,twice nor Tenth but 50th time , i wish i can blind people hear with no mercy , is down while this one is moving
Keep on ranting. Spits **
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by LocalNietzsche: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
I am ready for them. Any guy that discovers the red pill always thinks it is one deep insight. In general, it is refuge for men that have experience some bad events in their life. Instead of them to learn and grow(actually includes understanding some girls are just bad) and be better people, they become cynical, diabolical and stupid.
NLmember:

Your post is nothing but the truth but since your advice involves treating women decently you are goiñg to get attacked by nairalands resident misogynists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by blinking001(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Who hate women?
grin grin
Old smelling village hoe. Lmao grin grin
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
blinking001:

The girl is a witch from marine kingdom
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by AnalQueenluci: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bonatheripper:

The girl is a witch from marine kingdom

Y did you call her a witch ?
U might get ur$elf into trouble You know

, �Here isnt that faceless dont you think

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Y did you call her a witch ?
U might get ur$elf into trouble You know

, �Here isnt that faceless dont you think
See this female drunkard.
Hahahahaha.
I'll Bleep u with a toothpick u idiot
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by AnalQueenluci: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
blinking001:

Fighting one particular girl is your sole mission here! Y ?
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by AnalQueenluci: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bonatheripper:

See this female drunkard.
Hahahahaha.
I'll Bleep u with a toothpick u idiot

Insult me what will i do

Absolutely nothing ,tanks to ur hidden or fake profiles grin

Which other insult do you want to throw @ me ?

But i promise you u will jam a lady who will put you in your place
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by AnalQueenluci: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
AstroG:

Slide into my DM,lemme give you a tour to my crib cool cool
Thank you kiss kiss

She wont co$ ' U are Damn broke
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Insult me what will i do

Absolutely nothing ,tanks to ur hidden or fake profiles grin

Which other insult do you want to throw @ me ?

But i promise you u will jam a lady who will put you in your place
And I was thinking you're that lady.
My place is inside a ladies pussy hole.
If you want me in your smelling pussy hole pm me.
I'll inform my dogs cheesy
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lol ubunja philosophy is causing commotion here. Everybody relax. I just close for work and get back to this place to laugh. Analqueenluci your moniker na die oo but ur butthole is not made for that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? / Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.