Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? (18850 Views)

Poll: Can you?

Yes: 32% (30 votes)
No: 67% (63 votes)
This poll has ended

If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy / Reason Why I Can't Date A Yahoo Guy / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by AngelP1: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2010
I have dis yahoo guy that am dating n am really in love wit him n he claims he love me  but i don't kw if he really do because he lies to me a lot, or is it something that is part of them that they find it hard to do away wit it,please i need your advice can someone trust someone like that.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by OvieE: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2010
U beta stay away becus if he cut then ur life is over as well.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by platinumnk(f): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2010
why would u want a liar as a bf?

when he uses your body for juju, then it you learn.  angry angry angry
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2010
Yea ofcourse if i want 2 dupe pple with him or get duped by him sure!hisssss
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Busybody2(f): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2010
"Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them"

If this is the same guy you opened the aforementioned thread for, then his yahoo yahooing is the least of your worries undecided
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2010
since you know he is yahoo guy,why are you asking.its your choice
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by freecocoa(f): 3:11am On Jan 07, 2010
just be prepared wen efcc or any orther law enforcement body comes knocking on ur door.wat could make u want 2 date a liar and a thief if not the love of money.beta watch ur back cos dat guy will soon dupe u and ur family.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 07, 2010
freecocoa:

just be prepared wen efcc or any orther law enforcement body comes knocking on your door.wat could make u want 2 date a liar and a thief if not the love of money.beta watch your back cos dat guy will soon dupe u and your family.
sure
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Konjour(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2010
@poster,Its definitely a matter of your choice, though your yahoo guy isn't the best choice of a relationship partner to hook up with,but after all said and done,the final decision boils down to you.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Gabry(f): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2010
My housemate's sister got married to a Yahoo Boy for 11 years now and they have 2 children. He has been doin this Yahoo business for 11 years in Malaysia just to survive for a living.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by infobut(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2010
Hey dear follow your heart Some yahoo boys are in it just for survival they are not all beast like people claim.This country self na wa oo. when the person do professional yahoo yahoo(Our MD's and politician) na that one we dey see as good thing. Life is a struggle I'd rather see jobless graduates in front of systems duping foreigners than see them in my house at night pointing a gun at my face.Just talk to him and find out if he really loves you.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Ben13: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2010
It's only a kind of business, poster. What matters is The Love.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2010
Ben-10:

It's only a kind of business, poster. What matters is The Love.

Rubbish!!!
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2010
infobut:

Hey dear follow your heart Some yahoo boys are in it just for survival they are not all beast like people claim.This country self na wa oo. when the person do professional yahoo yahoo(Our MD's and politician) na that one we dey see as good thing. Life is a struggle I'd rather see jobless graduates in front of systems duping foreigners than see them in my house at night pointing a gun at my face.Just talk to him and find out if he really loves you.

Stop giving excuses, crime is crime no matter who commites it.

He is a thief simple!! There is no other explanation. For every money he made from yahoo yahoo business, somebody out there is crying, going without money, family life ruined. I'm sick of some of u with silly excuses for criminals!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2010
Gabry:

My housemate's sister got married to a Yahoo Boy for 11 years now and they have 2 children. He has been doin this Yahoo business for 11 years in Malaysia just to survive for a living.

And ur point is? Its harmless? She should go on with him?
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by hypertech(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2010
I wonder why anyone would want to date a 'yahoo guy'. Imagine your boyfriend shattering peoples hopes, making people to commit suicide, What happened to honesty, conscience, What goes around comes around. Why dont you encourage him to find honest means of earning an income.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Hotchyk(f): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2010
Babe,you better quit as fast as you can,but before you do that,try and steal as much as you can from him. To maintain fine girl,you know! Afterall you don dey follow am spend the money before,so norring spoil.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Gabry(f): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2010
justwise:

And your point is? Its harmless? She should go on with him?

my point is that if it works for some folks, there is a possibility that it might work for her as well. Not that I agree to it but you dont know what life may bring you. . . undecided Still, the choice is up to the poster herself.I have no comments after that
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
Gabry:

my point is that if it works for some folks, there is a possibility that it might work for her as well. Not that I agree to it but you dont know what life may bring you. . . undecided Still, the choice is up to the poster herself.I have no comments after that

Gabry cime doesn't pay, he will pay dearly oneday, yes ur housemate's sister's hubby has being stealing for 11yrs, onedays, just onedays his crime career will come to rude end.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by kpolli(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
dats makes u a yahoo girl
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Sagamite(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2010
freecocoa:

just be prepared wen efcc or any orther law enforcement body comes knocking on your door.wat could make u want 2 date a liar and a thief if not the love of money.beta watch your back cos dat guy will soon dupe u and your family.

Bleep me!!!

So you can finally contribute a post that is mostly in simple English rather than the irritating texting-english?  undecided

You deserve a round of applause.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by henryhemon(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
Did you just realize his a yahoo yahoo guy?enjoy the money while it last,we know your type jare.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
Sagamite:

Bleep me!!!

So you can finally contribute a post that is mostly in simple English rather than the irritating texting-english?  undecided

You deserve a round of applause.
Noticed that too grin grin Cocoa we alright but most times your posts hurt me eyes grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Sagamite(m): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Noticed that too grin grin Cocoa we alright but most times your posts hurt me eyes grin grin grin grin

More like pisses me the Bleep out to read.

Keep txt-English to phone texting, it is so annoying/uncomfortable for long statements.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2010
Sagamite:

More like pisses me the Bleep out to read.

Keep txt-English to phone texting, it is so annoying/uncomfortable for long statements.
Hahahaha didnt use to mind it, matterfact I always hated it when older folk complained about it but now I see why grin grin
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Gabry(f): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
justwise:

Gabry cime doesn't pay, he will pay dearly oneday, yes your housemate's sister's hubby has being stealing for 11yrs, onedays, just onedays his crime career will come to rude end.

Sure. I agree with you cause nbothing good comes easy and also everything in life has a payment for it.

Still, the ball is in her court. wink
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Sagamite(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hahahaha didnt use to mind it, matterfact I always hated it when older folk complained about it but now I see why grin grin

Yes, we grumpy old men don't like it. grin
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
Sagamite:

Yes, we grumpy old men don't like it.  grin
OMG shocked shocked shocked We are grumpy gits then when they hell did that happen? Always thought I would be cheeky and chappy forever grin grin grin
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by tkb417(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
see yahoo girl asking if its wrong to date a thief

ole! tongue
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Abbeycity4(f): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
tkb417:

ole! tongue

lol grin

Angel P:

I have dis yahoo guy that am dating n am really in love wit him n he claims he love me but i don't kw if he really do because he lies to me a lot, or is it something that is part of them that they find it hard to do away wit it,please i need your advice can someone trust someone like that.

wat are u still waiting 4? very simple jst QUIT
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2010
tkb417:

ole! tongue

She is only worried cos he lies to her but the money she gets is good.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Ben13: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2010
justwise:

cime doesn't pay, he will pay dearly oneday, yes your housemate's sister's hubby has being stealing for 11yrs, onedays, just onedays his crime career will come to rude end.

uncle!! The thread doesn't request to know if yahoo! is a crime or not. What the end would be is not our business. The poster is in search of a life partner. Don't you get it?

If you need to discuss about yahoo and its criminal implications, there is a section for that.

I still remain with the Poster accepting his Love if the love is true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

University Of Benin Girl Displays Herself For Money / Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? / Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.