Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Took 2 Girls Home Last Night But My 'thing' Failed Me – Speed Darlington - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Took 2 Girls Home Last Night But My 'thing' Failed Me – Speed Darlington (393 Views)

My Brother Is Jealous Of Me, Speed Darlington's Sister Slams Him. / Singer Paul Okoye's Birthday Party Which Held At His Ikoyi Home Last Night / I Took 2 girls To My Room Last Night But My 'thing' Failed Me – Speed Darlington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Took 2 Girls Home Last Night But My 'thing' Failed Me – Speed Darlington by oluwase54: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2019
US-based Nigerian controversial rapper, Speed Darlington is not happy with his ‘male member’ at the moment.

The rapper who has boasted continuously about his prowess in bed took to Twitter to narrate his experience with the two girls he took to his hotel after clubbing on Friday night.

Speed Darlington expressed sadness in his inability to carry out his task. However, he blamed the ladies for being the cause of his downfall. He shared the video below and wrote:

Watch his video and read his post here>>> https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/09/15/i-took-2-girls-home-last-night-but-my-thing-failed-me-speed-darlington-revealed-video/

Re: I Took 2 Girls Home Last Night But My 'thing' Failed Me – Speed Darlington by Amazingman(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2019
Hediot
Re: I Took 2 Girls Home Last Night But My 'thing' Failed Me – Speed Darlington by BlessedNuel: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2019
Dem reduced his speed.... Maybe his speedometer is now faulty grin

(1) (Reply)

What Tacha Did After Khafi's Eviction / Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now / Movie Star Adesua Etomi Reportedly Deletes Her Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.