Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. (952 Views)

I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS / Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. by GuyWise101(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Seeing how the other miseducation threads have been redeeming many guys including me judging from the many threads appreciating your good works...,

At this time some enemies (hungry hoes) are panicking and questioning the threads praising your good works

I think you should give us some more red pills so that we wouldn't have a dull moment... Ndewo.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. by ubunja(m): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
GuyWise101:
Seeing how the other miseducation threads have been redeeming many guys including me judging from the many threads appreciating your good works...,

At this time some enemies (hungry hoes) are panicking and questioning the threads praising your good works

I think you should give some more red pills so that we wouldn't have a dull moment... Ndewo.
those are almost ready. But this time i will also show love to the ladies here with one or two threads for them.
Re: Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. by GuyWise101(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
ubunja:
those are almost ready. But this time i will also show love to the ladies here with one or two threads for them.
Well left for me I would suggest you make it strictly for men, these ladies we are talking about here are professionals right from birth, they also have platforms where they discuss their antics.

You should do it for men only or are you now siding with female? cheesy
Re: Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. by ubunja(m): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
GuyWise101:

Well left for me I would suggest you make it strictly for men, these ladies we are talking about here are professionals right from birth, they also have platforms where they discuss their antics.

You should do it for men only or are you now siding with female? cheesy
relax. It's a way of illustrating the truth.
Re: Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. by GuyWise101(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
ubunja:
relax. It's a way of illustrating the truth.
Alright.
Re: Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. by Nuclear99(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ubunja, Good Afternoon, Any show for your boys
Re: Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. by ubunja(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nuclear99:
Ubunja, Good Afternoon, Any show for your boys
i was supposed to post during the past week but I'm delayed. I'm hoping this coming week I post.

Maybe around Wednesday
Re: Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. by Nuclear99(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
ubunja:
i was supposed to post during the past week but I'm delayed. I'm hoping this coming week I post.

Maybe around Wednesday
Nothing do you boss

Re: Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. by Jacqueline22(f): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
Everywhere ubunja.... hmmmmm
Re: Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. by BlueAir: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jacqueline22:
ezz the grin man.the preacher of self dignity and emotional liberation wink
Re: Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
ubunja:

Don't even dare to make any thread for the ladies. Na wa for you oh guy. Make the threads for us alone. You know money when man done waste on these ingrates?

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
Mumu boys.
90% of his followers are jobless.
Re: Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. by blazepascal(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Simplep:
Mumu boys.
naso the tin vex you haha maybe joblessness made you type this laughs in ubunja grin
Re: Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. by SisterFire(f): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
Simplep:
Mumu boys.
kiss kiss u ar a soothsayer
Re: Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. by Mcslize: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jacqueline22:

A good name spreads like MTN everywhere you go.

ubunja had truly redeemed guys from the shackles of slavery to the female counterparts.

All hail the great man ubunja!

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. by missjo(f): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
ubunja:
cheesy
Re: Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. by Omar09(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
ubunja:

Maybe around Wednesday

Baba mention me. No forget.

(1) (Reply)

Good Afternoon NL / You Said You Would Give Me Orgasm / Super Herbal Sex Enhancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.