Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Celebrating Ubunja. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrating Ubunja. (5899 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Not for single ladies where they visit is their love nest, i am sure she had the intention of meeting someone here but your eye openers were hindering her.
oh crap. These girls tho.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
kunleweb:

For real, twas just healthy banters thrown here and there.

MariaLavina, if you read this, twas just healthy banters. You make sense and it feels weird you deactivated. Even though this account lasted as long as the previous one.

Whatever offended you was an over reaction. What's not accepted internally can't be truly rubbed in.
whats her previous account?
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
These ones never Sabi their subjects. Uni eyes go soon clear. Una go soon ti

This section is dead. Smh
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by AstroG: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
omokoginimi:

And which prison did this one escape from undecided??

8 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Not for single ladies where they visit is their love nest, i am sure she had the intention of meeting someone here but your eye openers were hindering her.
Ubunja's thread proves that the truth is a force of nature. MariaLavina was trying to play the social justice warrior.

1) She was trying to censor and demonise what she didn’t like regardless of whether her dislike is justified or not. As it happened, she was not justified. It was just a smear campaign, lies, and hate against ubunja and other red pill men. The mods saw through her bullcrap.

2) She could have gone to other sections but being the entitled child who goes emotional and throws tantrums, she deactivated her account. In her own words, the mods closing down her thread means "Seun doesn't want any female on nairaland". Can you just imagine?

3) She doesn't understand free speech. You don't stifle people's free speech because you don't like what they say or call it hate and insults.

Let her go, she won't be missed. It's good riddance to bad rubbish.

10 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
omokoginimi:

Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Firstandonly(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
ubunja:
well we're moving to our own blog hopefully end of the month.

You'll soon have the Romance Section back.
ubunja, anywhere u go i go follow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
AstroG:

And which prison did this one escape from undecided??

Martinez39:
Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen.

See them rushing to quote me thinking I’m a lady I pity you kids. Like I said, when you start having real life responsibilities, you’ll have no time for all this rubbish you litter everywhere

Nonsense and red pill
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
omokoginimi:

See them rushing to quote me thinking I’m a lady I pity you kids. Like I said, when you start having real life responsibilities, you’ll have no time for all this rubbish you litter everywhere

Nonsense and red pill
it's not about being a lady. It's about thinking like a lady. Stop it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
omokoginimi:

[s] See them rushing to quote me thinking I’m a lady I pity you kids. Like I said, when you start having real life responsibilities, you’ll have no time for all this rubbish you litter everywhere[/s]

Nonsense and red pill

6 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by galadima77(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
ubunja:
well we're moving to our own blog hopefully end of the month.

You'll soon have the Romance Section back.

Please let us know the blog when it's ready...

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
ubunja:
it's not about being a lady. It's about thinking like a lady. Stop it.
You’re just a deluded kid. With age, you’ll grow out of your delusions someday
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
omokoginimi:
You’re just a deluded kid. With age, you’ll grow out of your delusions someday
I've been told that for the last 30 yrs.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Mrshape: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

The Nigerian Medical Association and the World Health Organisation are disturbed by the latest addiction that's overwhelming Nigerian males. Authorities have seen a great number of reported cases of many males endlessly gulping what looks like red pills in a manner akin to addiction. It was also observed that females are crying and are not happy with the latest development and are calling in the authorities to help cub this trend. These females are demanding immediate action as though they are entitled to it.

Studies have soon that the red pills may actually be good for men and it produces good results in their lives. Remarkably, it was also observed that an overdose on these red pills is impossible and no amount of it is ever enough. It seems that nothing can be done as the red pills are spreading across the nation and the authorities and researchers are beginning to gulp some.

This is Martinez39, reporting live for Television Continental.
Lol, Baba you be case aswear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
ubunja:
I've been told that for the last 30 yrs.
30 miserable years
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by porshnuel: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ubunja is the best thing that has happened to my life since i became a man....all his write-ups are understandable with perfect example...please do me a favour by mentioning my moniker on ur next upload...i love u

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
omokoginimi:
30 miserable years
yes. And so?

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by MrFuckallday: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sholaani:
So MariaLavina have deactivated her account shockedshocked

Miseducation is underrated mehn!!!

I thought they had thick skin and shii? grin
Ndi feminist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by after7: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
CYBERBULLYING AND INTERNET TROLLING cry undecided embarassed
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

The Nigerian Medical Association and the World Health Organisation are disturbed by the latest addiction that's overwhelming Nigerian males. Authorities have seen a great number of reported cases of many males endlessly gulping what looks like red pills in a manner akin to addiction. It was also observed that females are crying and are not happy with the latest development and are calling in the authorities to help cub this trend. These females are demanding immediate action as though they are entitled to it.

Studies have soon that the red pills may actually be good for men and it produces good results in their lives. Remarkably, it was also observed that an overdose on these red pills is impossible and no amount of it is ever enough. It seems that nothing can be done as the red pills are spreading across the nation and the authorities and researchers are beginning to gulp some.

This is Martinez39, reporting live for Television Continental.
.. Hello Dr,I ve been taken the redpill
drugs 2 tablets 3 times in a day,can I increase it to 4 ta let's 8 times in a day?This is an emergency case. Please prescribe.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by Martinez39(m): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Hello Dr,I ve been taken the redpill
drugs 2 tablets 3 times in a day,can I increase it to 4 ta let's 8 times in a day?This is an emergency case. Please prescribe.
No amount is ever enough. Keep on increasing as much as you can. More is more. grin

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
No amount is ever enough. Keep on increasing as much as you can. More is more. grin
.. Hahahahahahaaaaah. I believe you Dr. No overdose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
someone is gonna get someone killed lmfao

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by COOL10(m): 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
Poverty, small d!ck and frustration are all they have in their arsenal of shaming. Many of them are nothing but a scanty summation of ass, a fine face, and boobs. That's all they have and they have no brains. They are dull. Dissect their scalps, open their skulls, and examine their neural tissues. You will see that their cerebrospinal fluid is breast milk. Their brains? Congealed breast milk. Their brains can't withstand the weight of logical and innovative thinking so they end up bringing nothing to the table. They can only excel at spending a man's money. They are just good for fvcking and dumping, for those that are interested.

Fatality shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
ubunja:
someone is gonna get someone killed lmfao
. Kikikiki. I don die for laugh here. Like he said,I'm gonna start taking 4tablets 8times a day of the redpill drug. If somebody wants to die,let her die. We bury her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:09am On Sep 16, 2019
bitter incels grin
omokoginimi:

Nonsense and red pill
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
bitter incels grin
don't mock the incels. They really kill. Ask America

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:52am On Sep 16, 2019
you're part of dem bro
ubunja:
don't mock the incels. They really kill. Ask America
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by seanwilliam(m): 12:55am On Sep 16, 2019
ubunja, u will only get problem if u dnt mention me on the nxt updates.. our nick names now is redpiller or nwa( niggas with attitude)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 12:58am On Sep 16, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
you're part of dem bro
doesn't matter. Just don't mock.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 12:59am On Sep 16, 2019
seanwilliam:
ubunja, u will only get problem if u dnt mention me on the nxt updates.. our nick names now is redpiller or nwa( niggas with attitude)
you are on the list
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by CAPSLOCKED: 1:07am On Sep 16, 2019
Martinez39:
Legend has it that she is still calling on Seun and the mods to censor ubunja and other red pill men to this day. It's not easy to be a young female and witness the awakening of boys. It's like seeing your winning lottery ticket being chewed by ubunja THE G.O.A.T cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Is Getting Married & She Begs Me To Keep Her Secret / My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money / MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.