Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Celebrating Ubunja. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrating Ubunja. (5900 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
DARKLASER:

Boss abeg no forget my own too.( On the same packaging thread)
this is the message you're talking about:

DARKLASER:

Yo Ubunja, this right here struck a chord within me. How do I Red Pill level up. Laziness and indiscipline has been my greatest weakness..can't seem to be serious about changing my lifestyle.
You've pointed out some things for the op, kindly give me some pointers too. Cheers.

I haven't forgotten. And also I haven't gone into this packaging issue for men because the miseducations so far have been about a mental reset. That mindset work that lays the groundwork for future levelups.

I haven't forgotten bro.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by DARKLASER: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
ubunja:
this is the message you're talking about:

I haven't forgotten. And also I haven't gone into this packaging issue for men because the miseducations so far have been about a mental reset. That mindset work that lays the groundwork for future levelups.

I haven't forgotten bro.

I see. Okay Chief.
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:35am On Apr 09, 2020
Martinez39:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

The Nigerian Medical Association and the World Health Organisation are disturbed by the latest addiction that's overwhelming Nigerian males. Authorities have seen a great number of reported cases of many males endlessly gulping what looks like red pills in a manner akin to addiction. It was also observed that females are crying and are not happy with the latest development and are calling in the authorities to help cub this trend. These females are demanding immediate action as though they are entitled to it.

Studies have soon that the red pills may actually be good for men and it produces good results in their lives. Remarkably, it was also observed that an overdose on these red pills is impossible and no amount of it is ever enough. It seems that nothing can be done as the red pills are spreading across the nation and the authorities and researchers are beginning to gulp some.

This is Martinez39, reporting live for Television Continental.
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:37am On Apr 09, 2020
Martinez39:
Ubunja's thread proves that the truth is a force of nature. MariaLavina was trying to play the social justice warrior.

1) She was trying to censor and demonise what she didn’t like regardless of whether her dislike is justified or not. As it happened, she was not justified. It was just a smear campaign, lies, and hate against ubunja and other red pill men. The mods saw through her bullcrap.

2) She could have gone to other sections but being the entitled child who goes emotional and throws tantrums, she deactivated her account. In her own words, the mods closing down her thread means "Seun doesn't want any female on nairaland". Can you just imagine?

3) She doesn't understand free speech. You don't stifle people's free speech because you don't like what they say or call it hate and insults.

Let her go, she won't be missed. It's good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lovely thread...
Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ibkonekt(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cheers ubunja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Ubunja. by ubunja(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
ibkonekt:
Cheers ubunja
cheers bro. God bless you man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband / Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) / She Calls Him 'Broda' Even In Bed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.