Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa (6124 Views)

We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers / Maryam Shetty from Arewa House / Oshiomhole Asks IGP To Seal Bauchi House Of Assembly, Ashamed To Talk About Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Bari22: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
You are not from Arewa

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Gandollaar(f): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
BinDean:

It's 'prove', & not proof
This one too go count himself educated. Thinking he's better than average Almajiri.... MuGu! Keep disgracing yourself.
Who be dis one sef? Haba!
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by omenka(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
ILLICITblood:

lol

my problem is why you can't accept that a northerner wrote this

Yes i am North and I'm not an asslicker
Back in the day when Nairaland used to be a place for intelligent men creating threads of intelligent arguments and counter arguments, a thread like yours would have gotten ten views and one comment, the comment being the original post and that's all.

Thanks to what politics has done to Nigerians, people like you now have room to display the nothingness of your upstairs to the public with pride.

No be una fault, na Seun I blame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
omenka:
Bavk in the day when Nairaland use to be a place for intelligent men creating threads of intelligent arguments and counter arguments, a thread like yours would have gotten ten views and one comment, the comment being the original post and that's all.

Thanks to what politics has done to Nigerians, people like you now have room to display the nothingness of your upstairs to the public with pride.

No be una fault, na Seun I blame.

ok ancient of days

5 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bari22:
You are not from Arewa
ok
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
ILLICITblood:

My bad

thanks for the correction

i hope your good understanding of English is bringing more greens to you?

You bet. People listen when I speak. Trust me, am not the kind of guy you wanna get in war of words with. Now shoo!

1 Like

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
BinDean:

You bet. People listen when I speak. Trust me, am not the kind of guy you wanna get in war of words with. Now shoo!

Trust me Mr. Bin, i have no intention to
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by helinues: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hope you don take Panadol cure the pain?

No be only Arewa, Na Agbewa

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
ILLICITblood:

Trust me Mr. Bin, i have no intention to
That's good.
You are forgiven
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
Op is either a jos Christian or a southern Kaduna Christian. I know them

They have something in common with Igbos

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by NGpatriot: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

IPOB and Biafra your nightmare

Why not find out who the op is instead of off or tactless statement

Look at this ipob. Why is it paining you? Was I talking to you?
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
NGpatriot:

Look at this ipob. Why is it paining you? Was I talking to you?

Pain for what exactly?
Find something useful or another line..
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nowenuse: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
ILLICITblood:

I'm sympathetic to the Biafra movement..

Not because I'm IBO or convinced by Kanu's propaganda.. But because I feel their pain
Other than the problem of marginalization, I sincere do know what it feels to be in the same country with Arewa..

Don't get me wrong

I'm Arewa
# BornAndRaised
And I'm tired AF

Tired of how ignorant and backward we are..
I sincerely wish I can get my country too.. Living in fear is worst than death
Welcome to Arewa

Where a full blown religious war will be orchestrated because a Christian killed a muslim's chicken in sabo
Welcome to arewa

Where alot of people are living below $1 per day yet we will kill if anyone criticizes the government

Welcome to Arewa
Where Religion is the word on the door but immorality and the likes is the order of the day

We can go on and mock the east for their fight for restructuring/secession but the truth is,after the struggle,we will still be left with our problems..

Go to school..No
learn a trade..No
We rather beg than work
The world is Moving..
All the other regions are improving..
Let's wise up or stay poor

What is the meaning of Arewa? What is your ethnic group and what state are you from?

I am from Plateau state and I do not consider myself an Arewa person. That useless identity is meant for Hausa fulani and Kanuri people and not my people.

Bro, if you are from the North-central or you are from Taraba, Adamawa, Gombe south, Kaduna south or any other northern minorities area, you should promote and champion a middlebelt identity for your people cos this where the future lies.

If you are from the core-north, then goodluck with your Arewa struggle. Arewa will never change in this life, Hausa-fulanis will never progress as a people due to their retrogressive laws and cultures.

14 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nowenuse: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

And what if he is? Is he really wrong? When you look at the northern region especially the core-north and see the perpetual backwardness and retrogression compared with the south, will you ever say there is anything to be proud of from such backward region?

If the OP is from Plateau or Southern Kaduna, then I would even be ashamed of him for identifying himself as an Arewa person.
I am from Plateau and God forbid for me as a Plateau youth to identify myself with that useless retrogressive Arewa identity. I am rather a middlebelter/central Nigerian.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Arexit: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
ILLICITblood:

inda kai dan arewa neh,za ka san muna neman taimako

inda ba shaye shaye da fada ba... mai mun iya?

should be -indai- and -mai muka iya-

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by fykes(m): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Please stop deceiving us..

You not any Arewa..... northerner cannot write this...

You guys should stop hiding undercover and be writing for north. .

Make I hear say person from North wrote this....

If I hear.
Why not travel to the north? It's a crime against urself to live and die small in such an enormous world.
You have no clue how intelligent an educated northerner is. Go to northern university and see for urself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Texman21: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
lol dey don catch op almost three times

1 Like

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by citizenY(m): 12:01am On Sep 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

By

If I hear.
z

Please do not have any doubt. In every society, you have what we call " rago da wutsiyar kare"..... Lamb with a dog's tail.

The important thing is to understand them. In any case, he is not sufficiently exposed or competent to reach the conclusions he is making. As you can see, this may be the first time he is crossing River Niger and is not in a position to independently compare geographical zones by whatever indices. A serious and cerebral person will not bear this type of moniker.This also applies to many commentators I read on the forum.
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by selemempe: 2:58am On Sep 16, 2019
My opinion on the matter is that the core north would have been Nigeria's best asset (after oil) if not for their brand of islam.
They are very fearless and honest people. But they use their fearlessness in causing trouble in the name of islam
An educated northerner can compete anywhere...but how many want to trully compete and be liberated?

They are industrious like dangote and co but how many of them want to create wealth and make money when wealth is haram

They gv birth to children in numbers that are simply no longer reasonable in this age and use it to laugh at the south.

I say again if the north had the brand of islam that the west has, we would be miles ahead of where we are today because they are blessed with a lot to complement the south...unfortunately they are not currently complementing the south...they just feeding on the south
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by maisauki: 4:05am On Sep 16, 2019
your moniker says it all - illicitblood

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Gandollaar(f): 4:31am On Sep 16, 2019
BinDean:

I bet you've been fvcking cows, dogs & pigs all your miserable life. that's what's like to be an ipob b1tch I know.... You whor around to get yourself a phone Is not news at all. The whole world knows your kind. Olosho!
Guess what! I'm a self made like big-time. I can run your world over, lock you up at a snap. That's how big I am.. Do you understand?
Kai abuooki grin

I am entertained greatly.
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by ChristianNorth: 4:39am On Sep 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

If I hear.
I have deep ties with the North and I can assure you that sentiment is right.

A lot of different Northerners have told me that they don't support Biafra but should Biafra break, they rather join the Christian East than muslim north.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by ChristianNorth: 4:41am On Sep 16, 2019
NGpatriot:
Silly ipob coward pretending to be a Northerner. Fraudulent people, that's all they know and do.
A sad waste moslem will always blame IPOB for all his life problems

1 Like

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by ChristianNorth: 4:46am On Sep 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

All Northern Christians hate arewa's backwardness.

I am proudly married to one.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by ChristianNorth: 4:48am On Sep 16, 2019
Nowenuse:

What is the meaning of Arewa? What is your ethnic group and what state are you from?

I am from Plateau state and I do not consider myself an Arewa person. That useless identity is meant for Hausa fulani and Kanuri people and not my people.

Bro, if you are from the North-central or you are from Taraba, Adamawa, Gombe south, Kaduna south or any other northern minorities area, you should promote and champion a middlebelt identity for your people cos this where the future lies.

If you are from the core-north, then goodluck with your Arewa struggle. Arewa will never change in this life, Hausa-fulanis will never progress as a people due to their retrogressive laws and cultures.
Point of correction.

Northern christians are not part of the arewa bullshit. It is a struggle for hausa-fulani moslems.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by ChristianNorth: 4:52am On Sep 16, 2019
fykes:

Why not travel to the north? It's a crime against urself to live and die small in such an enormous world.
You have no clue how intelligent an educated northerner is. Go to northern university and see for urself
Stop deceiving yourself. Any northerner that can speak English fluently in the core North is a Northern Christians.

Their moslems are disgrace, only few of them are exempted.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:50am On Sep 16, 2019
ChristianNorth:

All Northern Christians hate arewa's backwardness.

I am proudly married to one.
They are even the people drawing us back. An average northern Christian takes burukutu from morning till evening. Kidnapping, rapping,women walking naked and killings all na for southern Kaduna you go find am

1 Like

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by XINOIX: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2019
another pain ipob Shiite claiming northerner smh
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 16, 2019
fykes:

Am engaging the young man not you.

Carry your emotions and have seat.

Done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: E-Results Transmission Possible In Nigeria, Atiku Support Organisation / Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States / Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.