Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa (6127 Views)

We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers / Maryam Shetty from Arewa House / Oshiomhole Asks IGP To Seal Bauchi House Of Assembly, Ashamed To Talk About Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Lovelive: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
ILLICITblood:

I'm sympathetic to the Biafra movement..

Not because I'm IBO or convinced by Kanu's propaganda.. But because I feel their pain
Other than the problem of marginalization, I sincere do know what it feels to be in the same country with Arewa..

Don't get me wrong

I'm Arewa
# BornAndRaised
And I'm tired AF

Tired of how ignorant and backward we are..
I sincerely wish I can get my country too.. Living in fear is worst than death
Welcome to Arewa

Where a full blown religious war will be orchestrated because a Christian killed a muslim's chicken in sabo
Welcome to arewa

Where alot of people are living below $1 per day yet we will kill if anyone criticizes the government

Welcome to Arewa
Where Religion is the word on the door but immorality and the likes is the order of the day

We can go on and mock the east for their fight for restructuring/secession but the truth is,after the struggle,we will still be left with our problems..

Go to school..No
learn a trade..No
We rather beg than work
The world is Moving..
All the other regions are improving..
Let's wise up or stay poor

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by YourArewaSister: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
I could as well enumerate the various problems of other parts of this country and the list won't be much different from yours!!!! I have seen times without numbers south eastners or south westerns that come into Lagos/Abuja that who cannot speak a single word of English!!! Nobody talks about that. I fully understand that those ones are coming from their villages into the cities for apprenticeship or whatever.... The northern mairuwa boys we find in the south are no different!!!

Remember, Sudan? We were told that North Sudan was keeping South Sudan away from development!!! Years after the 2 regions went their separate ways, the south Sudanese are fighting each another!!!! Trust me, we are not too far from this situation!!!

I have friends from other Southern geo- political zones who claim they are from the north. No northern will ever claim to be a southern!!!!

The truth remains that no matter how much propaganda is orchestrated.... No region is perfect in this country. I don't want to list other regions' flaws, but we all know them.... Lol

Kindly direct your efforts towards making your people greater than what they are. Don't worry about the North!

I believe God created us all for a reason, so learn to chill or please just ask your God to erase the people you don't want to see in Nigeria since you are so correct and perfect! And maybe He would do it for you!!!!!

Otherwise, stop giving yourself unnecessary headache for someone else problem if you cannot help that person solve the problem!

XOXO

quote author=FreddyKruger post=82283397]
Careful about my words? what is it about my words that isn't true? bokoharam? fulani herdsmen? bandits? almajiris? religious intolerance? desertification? which of these is not part of arewanistan? please educate me.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by EkunKekere: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Proudly a Yoruba man. Now answer my question.

gwarotango:
Tell us your tribe and let's see if youre any better than the north you despise
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
The South accept their problems and try to make changes. But the core North deny they have problems, until it becomes uncontrollable.

Imagine attacking the OP to silence him.
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by citizenY(m): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
ILLICITblood:

kuist because i choose to say the truth... lol

niba rago bane

and my monicker has nothing to do with the state of being of the northerners

Go around town and see how we r comfortable begging

that's not the arewa i want

I understand. Your moniker says it all.
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
YourArewaSister:

I could as well enumerate the various problems of other parts of this country and the list won't be much different from yours!!!! I have seen times without numbers south eastners or south westerns that come into Lagos/Abuja that who cannot speak a single word of English!!! Nobody talks about that. I fully understand that those ones are coming from their villages into the cities for apprenticeship or whatever.... The northern mairuwa boys we find in the south are no different!!!

Remember, Sudan? We were told that North Sudan was keeping South Sudan away from development!!! Years after the 2 regions went their separate ways, the south Sudanese are fighting each another!!!! Trust me, we are not too far from this situation!!!

I have friends from other Southern geo- political zones who claim they are from the north. No northern will ever claim to be a southern!!!!

The truth remains that no matter how much propaganda is orchestrated.... No region is perfect in this country. I don't want to list other regions' flaws, but we all know them.... Lol

Kindly direct your efforts towards making your people greater than what they are. Don't worry about the North!

I believe God created us all for a reason, so learn to chill or please just ask your God to erase the people you don't want to see in Nigeria since you are so correct and perfect! And maybe He would do it for you!!!!!

Otherwise, stop giving yourself unnecessary headache for someone else problem if you cannot help that person solve the problem!

XOXO
[/s]
Stop telling putrid lies, there's no Southerner wether from the west, east or better south that will claim to be a northerner. Secondly, i doubt if there's any group or groups existent here in the south whose interest or idea is for Nigerian unity (north and south).
Nigeria is a false contraption, a marriage of peoples with totally different cultures, religion and doctrines. How can you say a fulani, hausa, kanuri man is the same as an igbo, efik or ijaw man? They are totally different humans entirely. And no! you cannot compare illiteracy in the north with the south. In the north more than 70% of the population are illiterates compared to like 15% illiteracy in the south.
If i may ask, who wants to live together in harmony with a lazy brother who won't contribute nothing tangible to the upkeep of the home? What does the parasitic north contribute to this false marriage in terms of GDP for Nigeria? You know it's the oil resources of the south that keeps the north leeching onto the south because their lives depend on it.
Stop lying to yourself, deep down in your heart you know it's only a matter of time, every region will go their way. That's when the reality of life will hit arewanistan.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by YourArewaSister: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please go and search well in the. Civil service and you will be amazed at how many people from the south claiming to be from the north!!! Kindly educate yourself.

One thing I totally agree with you is the fact that we all want out of this relationship!!! But as long as we are together, we are in it together so blaming one party while absolving another will not help the situation. Internationally, we are all contribution to this country bad name groom terrorism to yahoo yahoo businesses to drug dealers to human trafficking and the list goes on.... believe me, if we go out separate ways, southerns will find more difficult to travel out because no country in their right mind would want to issue them visa knowing what they know about you guys.

Kindly contact all your brothers to vacate the North if indeed you are serious. When all of you guys refuse to participate in any government activities, then we will know you are serious. But until then, we are your bosses, lol.....as uneducated as we are!!!!lol

Have you ever asked yourself how the North as the most uneducated region has maintained its supremacy over the overly intelligent and educated southerns? Well, in politics, learn to see the big picture and don t rant unnecessary!!! Please go back to the drawing board and take over power! I would advise you to apply the game of chess to every day life. The upper class of the south unfortunately don't see things the way you see it. They are more than happy to join in the Northern elite to cement their supremacy on the middle and lower classes.

XOXO

FreddyKruger:

Stop telling putrid lies, there's no Southerner wether from the west, east or better south that will claim to be a northerner. Secondly, i doubt if there's any group or groups existent here in the south whose interest or idea is for Nigerian unity (north and south).
Nigeria is a false contraption, a marriage of peoples with totally different cultures, religion and doctrines. How can you say a fulani, hausa, kanuri man is the same as an igbo, efik or ijaw man? They are totally different humans entirely. And no! you cannot compare illiteracy in the north with the south. In the north more than 70% of the population are illiterates compared to like 15% illiteracy in the south.
If i may ask, who wants to live together in harmony with a lazy brother who won't contribute nothing tangible to the upkeep of the home? What does the parasitic north contribute to this false marriage in terms of GDP for Nigeria? You know it's the oil resources of the south that keeps the north leeching onto the south because their lives depend on it.
Stop lying to yourself, deep down in your heart you know it's only a matter of time, every region will go their way. That's when the reality of life will hit arewanistan.
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
YourArewaSister:
Please go and search well in the. Civil service and you will be amazed at how many people from the south claiming to be from the north!!! Kindly educate yourself.

One thing I totally agree with you is the fact that we all want out of this relationship!!! But as long as we are together, we are in it together so blaming one party while absolving another will not help the situation. Internationally, we are all contribution to this country bad name groom terrorism to yahoo yahoo businesses to drug dealers to human trafficking and the list goes on.... believe me, if we go out separate ways, southerns will find more difficult to travel out because no country in their right mind would want to issue them visa knowing what they know about you guys.

Kindly contact all your brothers to vacate the North if indeed you are serious. When all of you guys refuse to participate in any government activities, then we will know you are serious. But until then, we are your bosses, lol.....as uneducated as we are!!!!lol

Have you ever asked yourself how the North as the most uneducated region has maintained its supremacy over the overly intelligent and educated southerns? Well, in politics, learn to see the big picture and don t rant unnecessary!!! Please go back to the drawing board and take over power! I would advise you to apply the game of chess to every day life. The upper class of the south unfortunately don't see things the way you see it. They are more than happy to join in the Northern elite to cement their supremacy on the middle and lower classes.

XOXO

[/s]
I see how being bosses over southerns has projected your demographic. You're still the highest poverty region in Nigeria, most illiterates are found in your bossy north, terrorism has found permanent residence over there turning your brothers and sisters into IDPs, the worst diseases like polio, meningitis, yellow fever, lassa fever, etc are biting at your region with no end in sight.
Besides riddle me this, why is it that with all the influence, power and rulership that the north has enjoyed over other regions your poverty stricken brethren still pack themselves in droves to the south just to beg. Compared to southerners in the north who are into business.
The point of this thread is my submission, i know you will like to back your so called bossy north over other regions but hey, truth is bare, you can only lie to yourself, the joke is on you.
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by ChristianNorth: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
YourArewaSister:
Well, I don't think we are content with our situation. We are rather overwhelmed with the situation and haven't got any leader with a clear vision to motivate us to get better.

We are not patriotic enough to take the bull by the horns and fight for the right reasons. Imagine being our very own Martin Luther king!!! With all the attendant risks!!! Will you do it Million Dollar questiio, right?lol

We have major issues in Arewa. But as long as the educated ones fold their hands and do nothing to change the narrative, the uneducated ones won't move a finger towards the betterment of Arewa since they do not know any better.

So cultured, so measured and so blunt.

You are a blessing.
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by ChristianNorth: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
gwarotango:
I wont expect anything less from someone coming from a region full of criminals bent on soiling our image globally by their insatiable greed and affinity for crime. A region so desolate that that millions of them have made the so called 'backward' north a refugee camp of sorts.
When it comes to crime in the North, the other regions are learners.

The only problem is that the muslim north are cowards to admit their problems and they keep blaming Christian North for all the crimes in arewanistan.
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by ChristianNorth: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
cronsberg:
So u believe that the north is the least developed region? other than lagos, which state in the whole south is more developed than kano,kaduna,gombe etc? the north has the best roads,best pipeborne water system,best designed cities in this country.what then can the south show d north? stop decieving yourself that u are more developed than anybody or is it your jampacked and poorly built towns that you think as developed? travel the north
My first time of seeing a storey building built with mud was in Katsina town.

I have seen more mud houses in the North than cement house. My first time of seeing a village of mud houses was in the North.

And there thousands of them littered every where.

I have never used "man power" borehole in my life but I saw thousands in the North.

Una need help.

FACT
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by ChristianNorth: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
YourArewaSister:

Have you ever asked yourself how the North as the most uneducated region has maintained its supremacy over the overly intelligent and educated southerns? Well, in politics, learn to see the big picture and don t rant unnecessary!!!

Breeding like pigs doesn't make one smart. Una go see the effect of that stupidity soon.

The population of the South is controllable but the North is a lost cause
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by JonDon12: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please don't be ashamed to be where you are from. Love it enough to want to change it.
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by YourArewaSister: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by YourArewaSister: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Thank you.

We must always be polite to each another regardless of our divergent opinion. Otherwise, we will never be able to appreciate our neighbor's s point of view and learn from it.

ChristianNorth:

So cultured, so measured and so blunt.

You are a blessing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS; Osun Governor, Ademola demola Adeleke To Be Impeached / IGP Orders Restriction Of Movement In Bayelsa, Imo & Kogi On Saturday / Global Counter-Terrorism Forum (GCTF): Launched By Nigeria, 28 Countries, EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.