Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,173 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) (39913 Views)

Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 6:34am On Sep 16, 2019
TAO11:

No, he gave to Obaseki rather than receive from him. He gave him endorsement.

Read the post again to see it, but this time around with your mind intact. grin

The Ooni's endorsement is worth more than Obaseki's political career.

If you doubt me, ask Buhari, Atiku, et al.

Only the high and mighty like Oba Adeyeye can give.

The Oba of Benin obviously can't give what he doesn't have.

This is not about the Oba of Benin but you guys have been dragging your superiority battle here to masturbate on again. Please leave this issue alone and go and face your region. Nobody even knows the Ooni of Ice here, the Sultan is far more popular than him here in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Haywhysat: 6:39am On Sep 16, 2019
What are you saying? Because of your hatred for ooni of ife now, so sultan is now more popular in edo state? The same edo state? Na wa oo
odigbosky:

This is not about the Oba of Benin but you guys have been dragging your superiority battle here to masturbate on again. Please leave this issue alone and go and face your region. Nobody even knows the Ooni of Ice here, the Sultan is far more popular than him here in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by TAO11(f): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2019
odigbosky:

Thank you for mentioning that this thread is not about the Oba of Benin.

I have, in fact, been wondering why the Oba of Benin was dragged in by the three Benin "defenders" whom I flogged on this thread because of their transgression. grin

Furthermore, I'm not sure if your governor Obaseki would agree with you over the last lines of your comment here.

I don't think Obaseki is that dumb, as you think, to have chosen to be endorsed by the Ooni instead of the Sultan (at least now) if the Sultan really pulled more weight in Obaseki's assessment.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2019
Haywhysat:
What are you saying? Because of your hatred for ooni of ife now, so sultan is now more popular in edo state? The same edo state? Na wa oo

Trust me it's not hatred. Why would I hate him, I am just telling you the obvious. The only king in Nigeria that the average Edo man sees as equal with the Oba of Benin is the Sultan. They don't know anybody else. A staunch Benin man would tell you to your face that it's only the Oba of Benin and Queen of England. Trust me, we don't know the Ooni of Ife here apart from text books. No beefs

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Astark: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2019
TAO11:

No, he gave to Obaseki rather than receive from him. He gave him endorsement.

Read the post again to see it, but this time around with your mind intact. grin

The Ooni's endorsement is worth more than Obaseki's political career.

If you doubt me, ask Buhari, Atiku, et al.

Only the high and mighty like Oba Adeyeye can give.

The Oba of Benin obviously can't give what he doesn't have.
alright we are done here since you want to be stupid

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by TAO11(f): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2019
Astark:
alright we are done here since you want to be stupid

In the end, you eventually proved to lack the intellectual competence to muster an intelligent come-back.

You are so empty and bereft of ideas.

May God have mercy on your miserably ignorant and inferior soul.

One more time, the Oba of Benin can't give endorsement because he doesn't have it. However, his God (the Ooni of Ife) obviously can.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by ChristmasBells: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2019
I am so humbled seeing the ooni of ife exceebiting such humility long live the ooni of ife to my able,capable ever ready the people loving governor Governor enogheghase Godwin Obaseki sir you are one of a kind may God continue to bless protect you and your household in JESUS Name!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2019
Igbosmoker:
yes he's more than a God. Who cares about queen of England? How many times have you seen queen of England visiting people birthdays and endorsing governors and senators? That isn't the role of a monarchy.

Tissue paper is more important than the ooni of ife in Edo matters so his endorsement means shit. Tell your tinubu houseboy called ooni to put his nyash in one place
Go nd meet him nd tell him urself, we love our Oni like DAT, a proactive king is what we need not a wooden statue. We need a living being who can walk, talk nd bring progress to his land.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2019
Mykelhendriz:

Oba of Benin is more matured.. And also highly rated more than the ooni of Ife.. The Benin kingdom is most powerful and oldest kingdom in Nigeria
Who rated him?

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
Queen? Oba of Benin is greater than the queen.
Village man, d whole of d kings in Africa isn't up to a pinch , when the whites came to enslave u where was ur Obas?
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2019
Watch till end...
Money is good men. Bless me o Lord embarassed
Hedonisco:
At least this is more dignifying than the humiliating treatment meted out to Oluwo of Iwo Kingdom by the billionaire businessman, Olu Okeowo....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5URgLFqd-cI
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Hedonisco: 7:22am On Sep 16, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Watch till end...
Money is good men. Bless me o Lord embarassed
. Even the end is very humiliating. Carry envelope dash the Oba like one hungry dog, lol. Oba sef sharperly collect the envelop.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by princetg: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2019
Good one grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Sensiblerealist: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2019
He has a nice model of Rolls Royce. He get Bentley too. He Benz too dunno which model though. And the one in this picture BMW 760i 2019. He never try!

mercyvivv:
I love this Ooni, but what I don't like is his official car. He should be riding a Benz S Class (222), thats what suits people like him. grin

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by anonimi: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2019
Akanoaaa:
Imagine after having sex
Someone behind the window shouted :
I swear this video go reach Facebook
What will you do??

I will give YOU a better e-slap.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by anonimi: 7:33am On Sep 16, 2019
mercyvivv:
I love this Ooni, but what I don't like is his official car. He should be riding a Benz S Class (222), thats what suits people like him. grin

People like him whose town makes what brand of vehicle please?
Even sef do they manufacture the spoke of bicycle in Ile-Ife?
Poverty of the mind is the worst poverty, aswear.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2019
Abi nah. Too much PRIDE. What to do grin
Hedonisco:
. Even the end is very humiliating. Carry envelope dash the Oba like one hungry dog, lol. Oba sef sharperly collect the envelop.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by realestniggah: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2019
mercyvivv:

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

That a BMW 7series.. You don't know nothing
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Cantonese: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2019
Dareal90s:
Because he is God abi? That Oba that isn't social one bit, he is a statue, a wooden statue. Even Queen do pay visit to ppl, who d hell is Oba of Benin?

You see it is very unfortunate when people like you just talk without properly asking questions from those who know or even without properly thinking. You sound like a little boy. There are Kings in this country who are highly respected and their positions are highly respected by all over the country. When a king begins to dabble into politics he begins to lose his respect from among his people and the politicians too. Probably you do Njote know that there are kings who hardly move away from their kingdoms for such visits to people who eventually will tarnish their images. A king is father and has a way of carrying himself. The seat is very prestigious and honorable. Those Kings who have dabbled into politics have lost some of not all of their respect and have been abused by people and politicians. In this country we have big kings such as :
1. The Oba of Benin
2. The Sultan of Sokoto
3. The Ooni of Ife
4. The Alaafin of Oyo
5. The Emir of Kano
6. The Oba of Lagos
7. The Dein of Agbo
8. The Soun of Ogbomosho
9. The Olubadan of Ibadan
10. The Obi of Onitsha

These are respected kings who are institutions themselves. The emir of Kano got himself involved in politics and you can see the result today. The sultan does not leave his palace for frivolous visitations. The previous Oonis, Aderemi and Sijuade carried themselves with honor.

The Oba of Benin is not God. But if you want to find out who he is, go to Benin or any of the sorrounding towns and say any wrong about him and you”ll find out from his people who he is. The governor goes to him just like other governors before him because he is a well respected and reverred king.

Tell the Ooni of Ife to keep away from politics for the sake of his image. Today he has a new wife, tomorrow he has a new girlfriend, next tomorrow he is in Lagos. Loss of respect bro. Other kings marry new wives without the press and they have too many beautiful women too! The Oba of Benin will NOT go to visit the governor of Osun state. Let the Ooni maintain his prestige please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by olayanju22(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2019
lloyds:
Hardly will you see any one visiting this oni, but you see him visiting every dignitary.

Political Oni.

It is in the culture of Ile-ife to welcome visitors, receiving visitors is one major burden of any Ooni of Ife.

please help yourself by doing "visit Ooni" on Google search.and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2019
TAO11:

In the end, you eventually proved to lack the intellectual competence to muster an intelligent come-back.

One more time, the Oba of Benin can't give endorsement because he doesn't have it. However, his God (the Ooni of Ife) obviously can.

Ofcourse, the Oba of Benin do not give endorsement after receiving brown envelop.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2019
Cantonese:

You see it is very unfortunate when people like you just talk without properly asking questions from those who know or even without properly thinking. You sound like a little boy. There are Kings in this country who are highly respected and their positions are highly respected by all over the country. When a king begins to dabble into politics he begins to lose his respect from among his people and the politicians too. Probably you do Njote know that there are kings who hardly move away from their kingdoms for such visits to people who eventually will tarnish their images. A king is father and has a way of carrying himself. The seat is very prestigious and honorable. Those Kings who have dabbled into politics have lost some of not all of their respect and have been abused by people and politicians. In this country we have big kings such as :
1. The Oba of Benin
2. The Sultan of Sokoto
3. The Ooni of Ife
4. The Alaafin of Oyo
5. The Emir of Kano
6. The Oba of Lagos
7. The Dein of Agbo
8. The Soun of Ogbomosho
10. The Obi of Onitsha

These are respected kings who are institutions themselves. The emir of Kano got himself involved in politics and you can see the result today. The sultan does not leave his palace for frivolous visitations. The previous Oonis, Aderemi and Sijuade carried themselves with honor.

The Oba of Benin is not God. But if you want to find out who he is, go to Benin or any of the sorrounding towns and say any wrong about him and you”ll find out from his people who he is. The governor goes to him just like other governors before him because he is a well respected and reverred king.

Tell the Ooni of Ife to keep away from politics for the sake of his image. Today he has a new wife, tomorrow he has a new girlfriend, next tomorrow he is in Lagos. Loss of respect bro. Other kings marry new wives without the press and they have too many beautiful women too! The Oba of Benin will NOT go to visit the governor of Osun state. Let the Ooni maintain his prestige please.

See as knowledge wear you cloth and wisdom come give you crown.

You've said it all and I remove brassiere for you.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2019
odigbosky:

Trust me it's not hatred. Why would I hate him, I am just telling you the obvious. The only king in Nigeria that the average Edo man sees as equal with the Oba of Benin is the Sultan. They don't know anybody else. A staunch Benin man would tell you to your face that it's only the Oba of Benin and Queen of England. Trust me, we don't know the Ooni of Ife here apart from text books. No beefs
WHY YOU DEY LIE? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY YORUBA SPEAKING PEOPLE IN BENIN?.... I'M BENIN MAN FROM A PROMINENT FAMILY... THE AFE, OSUNDE, LAWAL, AKPATA, AROKO.. FAMILIES.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2019
safetyInspector:
Did anybody questioned you on where you are from or you just have to add that clause before your comment because of cheap Nairaland 'likes' grin grin
Lol.. Not for likes bro. But judging from the tribal war between us and the yorubas, I say make I massage their ego small na. wink wink
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by TAO11(f): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Born2Breed:

Ofcourse, the Oba of Benin do not give endorsement after receiving brown envelop.

Oba Adeyeye was there to give not to receive.

Read the post again, but this time around with your mind intact. grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Flexing Ooni
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by safetyInspector(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
grin
EdwardRandy:

Lol.. Not for likes bro. But judging from the tribal war between us and the yorubas, I say make I massage their ego small na. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by NGpatriot: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
martineverest:
oba of Benin can't stoop low to visit obaseki,the reverse is usually the case

Na you stoop low.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
I
Dareal90s:

Village man, d whole of d kings in Africa isn't up to a pinch , when the whites came to enslave u where was ur Obas?
k
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by damilogogle(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
TAO11:

you're just giving them back to back. Bravo!!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by TAO11(f): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
damilogogle:

you're just giving them back to back. Bravo!!!

Lol, no mind them. grin

Omo wa naani won!
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cantonese:

1. The Oba of Benin
2. The Sultan of Sokoto
3. The Ooni of Ife
4. The Alaafin of Oyo
5. The Emir of Kano
6. The Oba of Lagos
7. The Dein of Agbo
8. The Soun of Ogbomosho
10. The Obi of Onitsha

You are a fool, so because he is a big king he should not move around again? U still live in d old, ancient man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIRS: Abiodun Aina To Fowler "You Stepped On Toes" / Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative / Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.