Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) (39781 Views)

Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2019
adelaja70:

WHY YOU DEY LIE? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY YORUBA SPEAKING PEOPLE IN BENIN?.... I'M BENIN MAN FROM A PROMINENT FAMILY... THE AFE, OSUNDE, LAWAL, AKPATA, AROKO.. FAMILIES.

Na u dy lie bros
Because una marry Yoruba no mean anything. Una go just dy form wetin I no knw. Everybody in the west can know the ooni but for here....na only few people know am. Finish
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Obalufon: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
odigbosky:

Na u dy lie bros
Because una marry Yoruba no mean anything. Una go just dy form wetin I no knw. Everybody in the west can know the ooni but for here....na only few people know am. Finish

You be slowpoke the prominence oba of Benin has is due to tie with the western region Yoruba because his highly revered as direct son of oranmiyan and part of house of Oduduwa... ibos or Niger delta man don't give a hoot about him .. i pray the country break up you people will be merged with the ibos then you na go sabi.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Obalufon: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2019
odigbosky:

Na u dy lie bros

you dey lie no be small... if you no know am your ancestors know am sha.. i pity your life
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Obalufon:

You be slowpoke the prominence oba of Benin has is due to tie with the western region Yoruba because his highly revered as direct son of oranmiyan and part of house of Oduduwa... ibos or Niger delta man don't give a hoot about him .. i pray the country break up you people will be merged with the ibos then you na go sabi.

Wetin u dy talk. Shay we first dy with una for western region and yet we comot. Guy if you like use your head jam wall, no body here know your Ooni. Like him no get level here at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Meets Ambode After The Rescue Of Kidnapped Lagos Schoolgirls / Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund / President Buhari With Dangote In Washington As He Prepares To Meet Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.