Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] (76856 Views)

3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2019

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by babestella: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
BobiNick:
Please change the topic to "Two Biafrans" because they are not Nigerians according to Nnamdi Cownu. Help give the name Nigeria a little respect and reputation by properly identifying the people involved

No, they are Nigerians and will remain Nigerians. OK.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by gwarotango: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
TempleHouse:

Yeah, it's evil, I absolutely agree, but this people have their own story if they've been arrested alive.
Some people are forced to do evil things to save their own life and it could be too late to get out.
While some are tricked to get a maximum reward, it's a poison carrots for the victims who are trapped into this evil.
Bros bros cool down. There's no excuse under the heavens that can absolve them. They brought it upon themselves when they consciously made the choice to swallow drugs. I can't even believe that you're here defending them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Studyinchina200(m): 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
An educated igbo man will never do such thing.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by BobiNick(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
babestella:

No, they are Nigerians and will remain Nigerians. OK.

Mr Nnamdi Cownu will not like to hear this oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by salford1: 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
UIA04:
I really can't judge them because I don't know what pushed them into that life.

The fast lane is wrought with danger.

Rip
Greed.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by raphy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
na them hustlers as Usual.
them wan to buy the world
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by salford1: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
They were carrying drugs to kill another person pikins, but the drugs got them first.

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Chidonc(m): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
gwarotango:
Bros bros cool down. There's no excuse under the heavens that can absolve them. They brought it upon themselves when they consciously made the choice to swallow drugs. I can't even believe that you're here defending them
the story can't be true, drugs smugglers are not foolish, except they where Interceded in the airport, there is no way they will embark on that flight when they know they can't get to their destination on time. secondly the op spoke about the pilot not been able to make an emergency landing due to abola, remember the flight is supposed to be from Brazil to Ethiopia, do the maths, no country is currently battling Abola. shalom
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by meobizy(f): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
At least they died happy. I’ve never seen any high person depressed about anything.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by TempleHouse: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
gwarotango:
I will never defend evil, but I can pity evil !
Imagine you just wake up and read about a loved one , or a very good friend who was caught up and arrested in such mess,
How would you react. .?
You might want to listen to his story while people all over are cursing him, simply because you couldn't believe or understand what transpires.
God forbid, if any of these guys are our brothers, we can't deny the fact that we're families no matter how embarrassing it could be.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by madenigga(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
Who dae give these people drugs at the first place
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by salford1: 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Chidonc:

the story can't be true, drugs smugglers are not foolish, except they where Interceded in the airport, there is no way they will embark on that flight when they know they can't get to their destination on time. secondly the op spoke about the pilot not been able to make an emergency landing due to abola, remember the flight is supposed to be from Brazil to Ethiopia, do the maths, no country is currently battling Abola. shalom
Congo is battling ebola. Seems right for a flight from Brazil to Ethiopia.

madenigga:
Who dae give these people drugs at the first place
Their fellow blodas.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by drmikeadams(m): 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
So its still possible to carry drugs undictated?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Chidonc(m): 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
salford1:

Congo is battling ebola. Seems right for a flight from Brazil to Ethiopia.

Their fellow blodas.
OK Boss.
but I still believe that from the moment the drug is swallowed, they know how much time needed to get to their destination besides, once they run out of time. they take in laxatives and flush the drugs out but lose their pay check.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Taciturn1: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Edeteyongapla:
seriously!!! that's pure madness... I mean y will they fight wen they knw they hv taking something like that.. wen u take shiit like that u hv to be careful... even wen walk on d road, u walk as if u want to snik out to ur bf plc to hv gud sex...
During a flight not fight

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
salford1:
They were carrying drugs to kill another person pikin, but the drugs got them first.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
Rest in peace to dem.

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
From the get rich or die trying region.

No RIP to waste for stupidity. You bargained for it.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by koolaid87: 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
No RIP

Stupid Animals driven by greed and cupidity

Another one is strapping up for his next trip

Useless people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Siscooh: 12:03am On Sep 16, 2019
decatalyst:
Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Such wicked a comment?
Am weeping in my sitting room in another country
Sad you said that.
God judges All sins. Be careful so as to receive mercy someday

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by AnanseK(m): 12:11am On Sep 16, 2019
Developing Ethiopia at a risk. Our Eastern brothers are becoming a global menace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by shogsman(m): 12:14am On Sep 16, 2019
Every black man is not a Nigerian.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by shogsman(m): 12:15am On Sep 16, 2019
Siscooh:

Such wicked a comment?
Am weeping in my sitting room in another country
Sad you said that.
God judges All sins. Be careful so as to receive mercy someday

You have excess water in your eyes,save your tears for something actually worth crying over.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by shankara7: 12:18am On Sep 16, 2019
Sunriserealtors:

I am from Anambra and I must admit that the way Anambra Youth goes about chasing money is too bad.
Nwanne ego bu nma nwoke.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by roladex(f): 12:19am On Sep 16, 2019
Very good.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by materialproject: 12:30am On Sep 16, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by saajus: 12:50am On Sep 16, 2019
Why are we so desperate?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Neoteny(m): 12:56am On Sep 16, 2019
Copies:

[b]Those aren't Nigerians, they're biafrans.

Biafra is a country somewhere in Africa that's more hidden than wakanda. The GDP is about a trillion biafran dollars, with the economic mainstay being the exportation of crime. (One biafran dollar is equal to 0.000000000000000006 naira, or just about worthless, at the current exchange rate)

Biafran culture abhors honest work, and promotes vice, lechery ,indolence, and commercialization of any crooked endeavor. Recent economic indicators suggest that biafra will become a major hub of international crime in less than a decade.

The demography of biafra is evenly split between indigenous pigs and mangy dogs, however it is predicted that babies born in factories will dominate by 2021.

Biafrans are the direct descendants of a rare breed of albino monkey ancestors who, a few millennia ago, suddenly slowed down their evolution. Modern biafrans retain aspects of their primal ape ancestors, such as a prominent flat head, ape-like gait, and most often a wide nose. They also emit monkey-like squeals when they catch a whiff of money.

Biafrans are migratory, being found under every rock in any clime and climate. They're mostly nocturnal, using the cover of darkness to ensnare their prey, with every victim succumbing to their tenacious and rapacious hunger for lucre. They may also hibernate all season if the law is on their tail.

I hope the anthropological briefing above (copied from Wikipedia) serves to distinguish biafrans from Nigerians.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Neoteny(m): 12:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Copies:

[b] Those aren't Nigerians, they're biafrans.

Biafra is a country somewhere in Africa that's more hidden than wakanda. The GDP is about a trillion biafran dollars, with the economic mainstay being the exportation of crime. (One biafran dollar is equal to 0.000000000000000006 naira, or just about worthless, at the current exchange rate)

Biafran culture abhors honest work, and promotes vice, lechery ,indolence, and commercialization of any crooked endeavor. Recent economic indicators suggest that biafra will become a major hub of international crime in less than a decade.

The demography of biafra is evenly split between indigenous pigs and mangy dogs, however it is predicted that babies born in factories will dominate by 2021.

Biafrans are the direct descendants of a rare breed of albino monkey ancestors who, a few millennia ago, suddenly slowed down their evolution. Modern biafrans retain aspects of their primal ape ancestors, such as a prominent flat head, ape-like gait, and most often a wide nose. They also emit monkey-like squeals when they catch a whiff of money.

Biafrans are migratory, being found under every rock in any clime and climate. They're mostly nocturnal, using the cover of darkness to ensnare their prey, with every victim succumbing to their tenacious and rapacious hunger for lucre. They may also hibernate all season if the law is on their tail.

I hope the anthropological briefing above (copied from Wikipedia) serves to distinguish biafrans from Nigerians.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share) [/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.