Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] (76869 Views)

3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by DJperdurabo: 5:40am On Sep 16, 2019
UIA04:
I really can't judge them because I don't know what pushed them into that life.

The fast lane is wrought with danger.

Rip

The day we stop justifying crime in this country will be the beginning of a better Nigeria.

Talking 'bout I can't judge them...bla bla bla...

You might as well sell that new-born daughter of yours to use the proceeds to pay for your mother's medical bill after all, the doctor said just 1 million will save her life and there's this couple who are willing to pay you 1.2million for your daughter. You go still get change sef after you sell her sef!

Talking 'bout circumstances justifying crime and evil deeds...rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Gabriel233(m): 5:41am On Sep 16, 2019
Chai........ije ego...... sad
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by yeyeosoronga: 5:41am On Sep 16, 2019
Until Nigerians stop hailing people who's source of wealth cannot be verified, including politicians, this get rich quick mentality will never stop

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by judetov2(m): 5:43am On Sep 16, 2019
Thank God...
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 16, 2019
Igbo tribe and drug smuggling na 5 and 6 ...abeg help me with zuma meme

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Sureguytalk(m): 6:19am On Sep 16, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided but you have an Igbo friend or colleague. While not call them foreigners and Accord them respect given foreigners
BobiNick:
Please change the topic to "Two Biafrans" because they are not Nigerians according to Nnamdi Cownu. Help give the name Nigeria a little respect and reputation by properly identifying the people involved
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Fallenhunter: 6:23am On Sep 16, 2019
They are drug smugglers. Why have any sympathy for them? I feel bad that they're dead but this also means less people hurt by drugs.

The only case in which I'll have sympathy is if they were forced to smuggle the drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by tiger28: 6:27am On Sep 16, 2019
babecode:

Where did you see Instablog post...

Boss.. before you talk next time, watch very well...
don't mind them. Instead of counseling their youths, they are trying to evade the TRUTH.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by omlueh(m): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2019
My brother same thing happen to my late landlord and funny enough on the same route you just mentioned exactly five years ago, and i learnt it was the pressure from the now late wife that made him to embark on that journey of no returns. Our house were the late Mr Okpala by name built was also from proceed from his Drugs business, the house situated at number 25 Raimi Ajibowo Street IGANDO beside General Hospital Igando. What baffle me most and that i have not or never gotten a concise answer to and still a very big misery to is that my brothers from the eastern part most especially Anambra that my late landlord comes from we see that most Asian country are killing 2 or 3 of their brothers/sisters for Drugs related offenses, and at that very instant or moment you will see like 10 to 15 of these my brothers/sisters trafficking drugs to these same country like someone embarking on a suicide mission and there Elders, Chiefs, Kings, Igwe, Father's and Mothers are watching and saying nothing. Food for taught.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Olanipekun1: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2019
[s]
YorubaWarrior:

I swear for real! This pple are just one of a kind in committing crimes and desperately seeking quick wealth. I regret sharing the same nationality with them... angry
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by princetg: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2019
That is good for them. tongue
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by TotoNaRubber: 7:26am On Sep 16, 2019
They are yoruba. His name is Ade Olufatoyin.
Just confirmed it.

Click here
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by planetx: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2019
Fake story
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by frozen70(f): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2019
Who did this to this my brothers that takes risk to carry drugs

Who did this to them ❓
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by richPHAROAH: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2019
Sunofgod:
Unbelievable....chai!

I suspect he didn't double up on the condoms before swallowing out of stinginess?

Rip...
so you know how it is done huh?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by alexola20(m): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2019
Sunofgod:
Unbelievable....chai!

I suspect he didn't double up on the condoms before swallowing out of stinginess?

Rip...
the longer the flight the smaller the grams, but greed usually makes people do the opposite, if ur village people come reason ur matter, ur flight will now be delayed...

The key is calculating the right amount of drugs in-line with flight duration....Doubling the condom doesn’t really matter...cos naturally the stomach was designed to digest wateva u put inside it and push out the rest tru the large intestine and anus..
once the enzyme can’t digest or break down what u put in this case the drugs inside rubber..the brain will start to put extra pressure by increasing the core temperature and secreting more enzymes...and that’s not good for the body...that’s where the gbègè starts...

Being a Drug mule is all too risky... the variables are too much...no one should go down that lane for money..50:50 is not a good odd..

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Ozana77(m): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2019
The struggle is real.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Sleekfun: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2019
See him belle ....this guys must be from NCAN ...the drug Lords ...
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Egwobobo: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2019
This is the end of earthly quick money, Nigerian never learn
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by armadeo(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2019
babecode:
Two Nigerian men have lost their lives after the drugs they swallowed burst during a flight from Brazil to Ethiopia. The deceased, identified as Chigozie Pascal Aniagbado and Chijioke Chidioka Ogbuefi, died before an emergency landing, despite the fact that CPR was performed on them.

According to the eyewitness; At this moment am in Ethiopian Airline from Brazil to Ethiopia my sit number is 30D

First its seat not sit. Next D is an aisle seat unless you are talking about the guy in C which is on the other side .....toj cannot be between them unless you're in E.
[size=8pt][/size]

which falls at the middle in between two men, they are all black skin like me, The flight was 12hrs journey, the young man at my right asked me to check the flight ✈ map to know how far we have gone which I did we already half the journey.

Then he said to me do you speak Igbo jumped straight to the tribe isnt it? Not ar you Nigerian, donyoh speak igbo straight..well done.

I said yes, he said he doesn’t know if he will make this journey that it seems the drugs he swallowed must have expired its stay in his system ,then my mind sink right inside my stomach, I began to shiver, he said don’t be scared it’s not in the bag is inside my body, he said I should stand and get him drinking water, I refuse standing cos I was scared he may insert something in my bag, I have to wave for the air hostess to come, she came and serve him water, he demands for food, he was given.

He became calm, a few minutes later he brought an olive oil from his bag and drink, This moment I was confused I don’t know what to do, then he started shivering /panicked & fell down that was when all the doctors in the plane assembled, questioning,

asking his country & tribe
really country and tribe when a man is gasping or dying
Well trained doctors

,his blood was tested for sugar samples & high blood pressure. He was able to open that he swallowed drugs

�‍♀.

As I speak his vomiting blood, my God I don’t know what will lead a young strong man to this, as I type now his gasping out the doctors has to put him on oxygen, his progress is slow, Because of them we are having emergency landing, the pilots said no matter their crime, it’s their priority to keep them alive �‍♀

We couldn’t land the said country has Ebola, so we proceed while they are on oxygen. While typing, I was told they had lost the battle. May their soul rest in piece

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/two-nigerian-men-die-as-drug-they-swallowed-burst-during-a-flight-photo.html

Bunkum. Fyck all you tribalists

I am not igbo btw

Cc johnwell
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by wonlasewonimi: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2019
Kennydoc:

Flight not fight

Fly not flight

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by PapalsBull(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2019
pimper24:
Two of them started convulsing at the same time and they are ibos and eventually gave up the ghost. You see, just as others take this with a pinch of salt, there is a concern about the way this drug thing make front page on Nairaland with Igbo people's names being paraded daily. I am not an ethnic jingoist and neither am I an igbo man. And I dare say that the owner of this blog is generating traffic on his thing at the expense of a people's names and prestige. Pray tell, there's crime amongst other tribes in Nigeria, nay, amongst other nations in Africa and the world but he deliberately showcases calumny to keep traffic.
I may be banned on this group, I don't care; check my signature I am one of the earliest members (oh, it's with the other Moniker). I have started raising this concern with our group of lawyers and with time he will hear from us.

What nonsense is this
Don't you read it here on the front page if skull miners are caught...we all know that 90% are Yorubas.

Better tell those group of lawyers of yours to start a campaign on the danger and consequences and penalty of pushing drugs when caught in some countries to ya peeps.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by johnwell(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2019
babecode:
Two Nigerian men have lost their lives after the drugs they swallowed burst during a flight from Brazil to Ethiopia. The deceased, identified as Chigozie Pascal Aniagbado and Chijioke Chidioka Ogbuefi, died before an emergency landing, despite the fact that CPR was performed on them.

According to the eyewitness; At this moment am in Ethiopian Airline from Brazil to Ethiopia my sit number is 30D which falls at the middle in between two men, they are all black skin like me, The flight was 12hrs journey, the young man at my right asked me to check the flight ✈ map to know how far we have gone which I did we already half the journey.

Then he said to me do you speak Igbo I said yes, he said he doesn’t know if he will make this journey that it seems the drugs he swallowed must have expired its stay in his system ,then my mind sink right inside my stomach, I began to shiver, he said don’t be scared it’s not in the bag is inside my body, he said I should stand and get him drinking water, I refuse standing cos I was scared he may insert something in my bag, I have to wave for the air hostess to come, she came and serve him water, he demands for food, he was given.

He became calm, a few minutes later he brought an olive oil from his bag and drink, This moment I was confused I don’t know what to do, then he started shivering /panicked & fell down that was when all the doctors in the plane assembled, questioning, asking his country & tribe ,his blood was tested for sugar samples & high blood pressure. He was able to open that he swallowed drugs �‍♀.

As I speak his vomiting blood, my God I don’t know what will lead a young strong man to this, as I type now his gasping out the doctors has to put him on oxygen, his progress is slow, Because of them we are having emergency landing, the pilots said no matter their crime, it’s their priority to keep them alive �‍♀

We couldn’t land the said country has Ebola, so we proceed while they are on oxygen. While typing, I was told they had lost the battle. May their soul rest in piece

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/two-nigerian-men-die-as-drug-they-swallowed-burst-during-a-flight-photo.html

Go through your post again then give me hundred reasons why i shouldn't say you're stupid.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Charly68: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2019
One day money will go to the market to steal banana & will never return. They must have been in the dangerous business only to end up being consumed by what they love doing ..others should learn from them
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by astrodome: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Please say two Anambra boys. The degree of greed for money among Anambra youths would make Zik turn in his grave. Anambra youths are becoming the disgrace of the great Igbo race, despite Anambra's numerous legit achievements in Nigeria. This type of incidence and death sentences in Asia need to continue to happen, to save Igbos from these type of things.

Note: If all parts of Anambra are not involved in this recurrent drug thing, those parts should name the parts involved and save their state's name

I am an Igbo and I am on a name and shame mission. I cannot be carrying the stigma for another person.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Bimpe29: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
Akara tu sepo...
ednut1:
Oja ti burst si wan lara
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by MusaChukwudi: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
AnanseK:
Developing Ethiopia at a risk. Our Eastern brothers CRIMINALS are becoming a global menace

LZAA and IMMHOTEP.....?

Are they dead?

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by LZAA: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

LZAA and IMMHOTEP.....?

Are they dead?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] by Kennydoc(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

Fly not flight

Oga, I wasn't correcting his grammar. I was pointing out to him that it was flight that was mentioned not fight. I thought he deliberately or indeliberately mistook the flight there for fight. Fly obviously doesn't sound like fight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.