Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Is It True That guys Tell Too Many Lies To Their Girl Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That guys Tell Too Many Lies To Their Girl Friend? (2133 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That guys Tell Too Many Lies To Their Girl Friend? by ohaechesi(m): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2010
ok.gerald:

If you lie, you get more love. I tried telling lies a few times and was surprised that the love increased. Can u beat that

true talk, lulz
Re: Is It True That guys Tell Too Many Lies To Their Girl Friend? by Mygoldie(f): 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2010
its not fair to tell lies wink wink, but sometimes you just can't help it, but guys sabi lie sha, ah! shocked shocked
Re: Is It True That guys Tell Too Many Lies To Their Girl Friend? by ohaechesi(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2010
omo_to_dun:

@OP

Guys tell girls as many lies as girls tell guys. Of course, the stereotype says otherwise; I have been close to many women, and boy, never, ever underestimate women. If a guy lies 100 times, he will get caught 99 times, but a girl will only get caught one time, and she will still label you as the cause for her actions. The fear of women is the beginning of a long life. Ye have been warned!

little do i know u r this smart grin grin grin
Re: Is It True That guys Tell Too Many Lies To Their Girl Friend? by Dsense(m): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2010
Mygoldie:

its not fair to tell lies wink wink, but sometimes you just can't help it, but guys sabi lie sha, ah! shocked shocked
Some guys. angry tongue
Re: Is It True That guys Tell Too Many Lies To Their Girl Friend? by ohaechesi(m): 12:04am On Oct 31, 2010
D-sense:

Some guys. angry tongue

bros why u dey exclude ur self na, na wa oo
Re: Is It True That guys Tell Too Many Lies To Their Girl Friend? by Dsense(m): 12:25am On Oct 31, 2010
ohaechesi:

bros why u dey exclude your self na, na wa oo
Are u a guy? grin
Re: Is It True That guys Tell Too Many Lies To Their Girl Friend? by adagz01(m): 2:47am On Oct 31, 2010
Dont lie guys it not good for your health.

Quit it now!
Re: Is It True That guys Tell Too Many Lies To Their Girl Friend? by vivaladiva(f): 4:10am On Oct 31, 2010
i always tell the truth even when am lying
Re: Is It True That guys Tell Too Many Lies To Their Girl Friend? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2010
ohaechesi:

little do i know u r this smart grin grin grin

I have my moments, very little of them though. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It True That guys Tell Too Many Lies To Their Girl Friend? by Wislet(f): 12:59am On Nov 01, 2010
freedomfro:

A real woman will not judge you and accept you no matter what, so if you feel the need to lie to keep the relationship alive, you dont need to be together.
Thank u. For a long moment there i thought i had stumbled on a forum other than the one i know. That Coming from a guy- the world stil has hope.
Re: Is It True That guys Tell Too Many Lies To Their Girl Friend? by NewEmblem(m): 1:13am On Nov 01, 2010
@ohaechesi, waar woont je, Welk stad woon je? ik woon in Den Haag! Spreek je nederland?
Re: Is It True That guys Tell Too Many Lies To Their Girl Friend? by ITbomb(m): 2:51am On Nov 01, 2010
^ Translation
Re: Is It True That guys Tell Too Many Lies To Their Girl Friend? by NewEmblem(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2010
ITbomb:

^ Translation

Was meant for the OP, He states in is Profile that he resides in The Netherlands, Maybe he will understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Neva Says He's Sorry / 18 Reasons To Leave A Woman Alone / 8 Lies Women Tells After S3x [must See]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.