Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? (5753 Views)

Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads / Ladies, What Do You Think Instantly U Caught Guys Staring At You / 10 Bad Behaviors That Make Men Dump Their Girl Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by engrtee(f): 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
most of the guys I've been with stare at my face, almost without blinking, the whole time. It can be very embarrassing, so how should I react to it? I mean what do you guys think they might want to see?
I would NEVER ask them why, but I can ask my Internet buddies. Just very curious
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by phlio(m): 12:05am On Mar 04, 2015
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Skillfullulu(m): 12:07am On Mar 04, 2015
Chai... Na olosho u b?
Quote:"most of the guys u've been with"
How many guys v u been with? No lie uncountable, lol. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by stan241(m): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2015
He's either wondering what to do/say to get out of the relationship with you or he's wondering how lucky he is to have you or how you can be so preety and be bad in the sack?

1 Like

Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by kilokeys(m): 12:24am On Mar 04, 2015
the look of shock and surprise..

he is ramming away, his heart quater to getting a cardiac arrest..

and u are just staring at the ceiling, playing with ur hair, thinking about funny posts on NL.

1 Like

Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by 7footre(m): 12:38am On Mar 04, 2015
What exactly are we talking about here, cos ya'll be talking in parables... forgive ma naivety
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 04, 2015
They are not feeling the fun. I dey dance wey you go dey look my face forget the main business.
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by agoadiv(m): 12:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Don't deceive yourself he s just distracting himself so as not to concentrate n releaze fast

BTW,if they use your face for distraction wen i use football memories to distract maself then probably..... your face is funny undecided

No hard feelings
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by gracile(f): 1:02am On Mar 04, 2015
alberto2k:
Its simple

You're ugly and they're just wondering what part of the animal kingdom u came from. undecided
Lol, you cruel
grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by MrIncrediible(m): 1:05am On Mar 04, 2015
engrtee:
most of the guys I've been with stare at my face, almost without blinking, the whole time. It can be very embarrassing, so how should I react to it? I mean what do you guys think they might want to see?
I would NEVER ask them why, but I can ask my Internet buddies. Just very curious
It's simple...They possibly have an idea of the facial expression a woman is supposed to put up when she's "enjoying" the sex so they're checking that out. And about how to react to it, just close your eyes tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 04, 2015
gracile:

I feel like making luv to u
oh!really? me too honey wink
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 04, 2015
...staring at the face will in turn harden and strengthen the warm blooded iron man drilling down the CUNTinental region.
next time don't be shy, moan silently in anguish
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by gracile(f): 1:19am On Mar 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
oh!really? me too honey wink
back to sender by fire!!
God punish you if you quote me again angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Bekwarra(m): 1:20am On Mar 04, 2015
engrtee:
"Most of the guys I've been with"
Well I was taught in Agric Sci that HOE is a tool.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 04, 2015
gracile:

come to me sugar! don't quote me if you won't tickle my kleet angry
as I don quote now, wetin happen?
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 04, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Chai... Na olosho u b?
My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by justmag(m): 6:28am On Mar 04, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Chai... Na olosho u b?

lmaooo. Too funny
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by justmag(m): 6:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Bekwarra:

lmaoo grin
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by alotofgrace(m): 6:40am On Mar 04, 2015
engrtee:

u nor serious.... mtcheeewww

why u nor put Am for crime section?

jobless joblessness

1 Like

Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 04, 2015
Bekwarra:

Skillfullulu:
Chai... Na olosho u b?
You e-diots just like jumping into conclusion without any reason for doing so? angry Why can't you guys just answer the question or you completely ignore it instead of insulting her because she came to nairaland seeking for answers from matured minds. By the way, that she used the word 'most' does not necessarily mean she has slept with a lot of men; as much as I remember, one can use the word 'most' to qualify anything three and above.

FriedPlantain

6 Likes

Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by boboLIL(m): 7:02am On Mar 04, 2015
ah de look at mai babes facial look to knw if ah de bang am wela na....her facial look de ginger me if e squez am....

1 Like

Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Bekwarra(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You e-diots just like jumping into conclusion without any reason for doing so? angry Why can't you guys just answer the question or you completely ignore it instead of insulting her because she came to nairaland seeking for answers from matured minds. By the way, that she used the word 'most' does not necessarily mean she has slept with a lot of men, as much as I remember, one can use the word 'most' to qualify anything three and above.

FriedPlantain
Well you could still have passed your information effectively without using the burnt part of your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by cyprianlah(m): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2015
Engrtee u too like s3x, u have not changed sad
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by STARSHYNE(f): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2015
During what
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2015
Bekwarra:

Well you could still have passed your information effectively without using the burnt part of your brain.
naah, I was just rendering my best service to humanity bro. If I don't cure you of your mental illness, who will? wink tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You e-diots just like jumping into conclusion without any reason for doing so? angry Why can't you guys just answer the question or you completely ignore it instead of insulting her because she came to nairaland seeking for answers from matured minds. By the way, that she used the word 'most' does not necessarily mean she has slept with a lot of men, as much as I remember, one can use the word 'most' to qualify anything three and above.

FriedPlantain
that got me cracking grin grin Sarcasm at its peakcheesycheesy
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Skillfullulu(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You e-diots just like jumping into conclusion without any reason for doing so? angry Why can't you guys just answer the question or you completely ignore it instead of insulting her because she came to nairaland seeking for answers from matured minds. By the way, that she used the word 'most' does not necessarily mean she has slept with a lot of men; as much as I remember, one can use the word 'most' to qualify anything three and above.

FriedPlantain
so sleeping with 3 men and above means nothing right? U guys are d same
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2015
Skillfullulu:
so sleeping with 3 men and above means nothing right? U guys are d same
How many women have you slept with? How many men do you know your sister has slept with? (No offence intended)

6 Likes

Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Skillfullulu(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
How many women have you slept with? How many do you know your sister has slept with? (No offence intended)
come google it na, let us call a spade a spade, many men na olosho but "y my boifrnd stares at me during se.x" that should b it
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2015
Skillfullulu:
come google it na, let us call a spade a spade, many men na olosho but "y my boifrnd stares at me during se.x" that should b it
I doubt you yourself would understand the gibberish you wrote up there. undecided

Friedplantain
Re: Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? by pinkhill(f): 9:22am On Mar 04, 2015
when next he stares at you just smile back or say something sweet or touch him....he is enjoying the moment with you so dont be scared

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee / Name A Nairalander Who You Think..... / Romancelanders Lets Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.