Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User (39572 Views)

Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties / Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by Rayd502(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2019
TechCapon:
is it hotels that are struggling to fuel generator that will install cctv?

You make it sound like it cost millions to install CCTV...It is affordable you know.Going by ur moniker,you should know better.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by friendl: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2019
That demon will surely change location soon,we have to be careful
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by Psoul(m): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2019
frankmoney:
Hotels should ensure the rooms are inspected before a guest checks out . CCTV should be installed in the hallway close to where payments are being made , I think that's enough to catch the killer

So many crime zone CCTV footage are out there, what have they used it to achieve. CCTV footage works well in a country that have and maintain data. We collect many biometric data in this country, but fail to maintain synchronize and make use of them.

In a country that maintains their data, you just have to match the face with the faces in the data base and the highest matched faces will appear and they keep narrowing down the match till required result is gotten. From there, investigation will begin.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by Donjazzy12(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2019
MediaGuru36:
A Nigerian lady has revealed the 'modus operandi' of the alleged serial killers on the lose in Port Harcourt, Rivers State capital, Igbere TV reports.

This comes barely 24 hours after another female victim was found dead in an hotel room in the city of Port Harcourt, on Sunday.

At least, 10 ladies have been reportedly killed under similar circumstances, within the space of few months all in Port Harcourt.

According to the Twitter user, who shared the tips in a tweet sighted by Igbere TV, the killers are ritualists who pose as potential customers to unsuspecting victims.

According to her, most of their victims (all females) are online vendors who are usually lured to the hotels to deliver "pay on delivery" wares.

She also claimed that the killers(male) usually use a lady to communicate with the "vendors", making it look really unsuspicious.

She said such "vendors", upon arrival at the hotels, are lured to the rooms by the female posing as customer, with flimsy excuse of being too lazy to walk, or not dressed up.

When asked by her followers how she managed to gather such information, she claimed a friend who was lucky not to have fallen victim, shared the story.

According to the story, the lady overheard a male voice at the background of the telephone conversation with her suppose female buyer.

She claimed her friend heard a male voice whispering to her suppose customer 'tell her to come to the room', which made her to quickly exit the premises.

See screenshots of the full gist...

https://mobile.twitter.com/The_Anagkazo/status/1173348932488978434

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/port-harcourt-lady-reveals-how-alleged-serial-killers-operates/

this is a blatant lie ladies killed are prostitutes
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by TechCapon(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2019
Rayd502:

You make it sound like it cost millions to install CCTV...It is affordable you know.Going by ur moniker,you should know better.
installation of cctv itself doesn't cost much but what about the inverters that will power them 247? Trust me when I say most hotels can't afford it.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by TechCapon(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2019
mctfopt:

There are cheap cctv that 60k can get one. You can always power these cctvs with inverter. That way you have something for the police in the event of a crime. If you cannot afford these, you are better off not running such business.
but inverters are quite expensive. Unless a law is passed, police can't really force them to install the cctv.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by ABCthings: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:

How many hotels can afford CCTV?
If a hotel cannot afford CCTV then the hotel should be shut down. Simple
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by ScotMisile: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
ABCthings:
If a hotel cannot afford CCTV then the hotel should be shut down. Simple

Why not go and shut them down.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
cc: MediaGuru36

Family and friends of Mrs Precious Steve are asking for answers following her tragic death in the hands of assailants in Port Harcourt.

The mother of three who also delivers good ordered online was lured by a yet-to-be-identified customer to deliver goods on Saturday but never returned, her family said.

She is the 5th lifeless body of a young lady discovered in Port Harcourt in the last two months and the 6th in the past three months.

Some of the deaths remain unexplained by the police.

A family source said her lifeless body was discovered on Sunday at Odili road roundabout, Abuloma Town in Port Harcourt.

https://www.nairaland.com/5402819/precious-steve-lifeless-body-mother

The online vendor comes up again. You might be write and the blogger maybe on to something.

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by madridsta007(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
MediaGuru36:
A Nigerian lady has revealed the 'modus operandi' of the alleged serial killers on the lose in Port Harcourt, Rivers State capital, Igbere TV reports.

This comes barely 24 hours after another female victim was found dead in an hotel room in the city of Port Harcourt, on Sunday.

At least, 10 ladies have been reportedly killed under similar circumstances, within the space of few months all in Port Harcourt.

According to the Twitter user, who shared the tips in a tweet sighted by Igbere TV, the killers are ritualists who pose as potential customers to unsuspecting victims.

According to her, most of their victims (all females) are online vendors who are usually lured to the hotels to deliver "pay on delivery" wares.

She also claimed that the killers(male) usually use a lady to communicate with the "vendors", making it look really unsuspicious.

She said such "vendors", upon arrival at the hotels, are lured to the rooms by the female posing as customer, with flimsy excuse of being too lazy to walk, or not dressed up.

When asked by her followers how she managed to gather such information, she claimed a friend who was lucky not to have fallen victim, shared the story.

According to the story, the lady overheard a male voice at the background of the telephone conversation with her suppose female buyer.

She claimed her friend heard a male voice whispering to her suppose customer 'tell her to come to the room', which made her to quickly exit the premises.

See screenshots of the full gist...

https://mobile.twitter.com/The_Anagkazo/status/1173348932488978434

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/port-harcourt-lady-reveals-how-alleged-serial-killers-operates/

You’ll feel that the Authors of the Criminal Minds series can easily detect this crime. This has serial murderer written all over it. Same type of ladies; same crime venue/scene; Same murder weapon; Sane age-grade of ladies.

But no, Nigerian detectives have all joined SARS because it “pays” better.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by maazi45: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
I want to use these medium to say that the police and hotel owner should be held responsible .most houses in GRA are slaughter house and the police knows about it
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by obinnawhyte(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
I was going to say yesterday after reading the latest killings that Nigerians are always too quick to tag victims prostitutes forgetting that some of them might just be there for petty business just as the Op said because sometimes back, a make up artist story went viral where she warned all online vendors to be careful. She almost fell victim of this hotel something something... Ladies please be careful. Avoid meeting strangers in the hotel or closed places. That's why when people tell me Shile can we hang out, I say No immediately and if you insist, I will tell you yes in the church kowei.
I hope the government or whoever is in charge to act fast on it asap.
Read my signature

My prayer for you this week is that the Lord will always put you ahead of those who are pursuing you in life, no matter how much they try they will never succeed, he will build a wall of defense around you and your love ones, were you are now spiritually, financially, is the least place you will ever be, because your good heart desires is granted already, those who laugh at you before now will come back to laugh with you because God has changed your already, you are blessed beyond you, for your generations are blessed too, so i say to you today that you should arise shine for your light is here now, no more delay in the might name of Jesus Christ i pray Amen.
Good Morning FAM And Do Have A Victorious Week Ahead.

I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed is the same story you have that the same person and every other persons are spreading

Truth be told we are all in Nigeria and know what this young girls do just to slay. No genuine business is done or transacted in a hotel room of all the places in a hotel.
Take precautions and avoid following men for money or a stranger to a hotel room or private secluded place for whatever reason or business.

The last story we heard was that the little girl actually discussed and agreed price with the stranger serial killer for sex and she told her friend while they were together waiting for potential clients at the hotel before going in with the stranger into the room
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by Hassan88(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
Meanwhile who can help me out with
Zed Air plus laptop screen.?
Mine is broken.
If you sell it let me know please.

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by Viula(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
I don't believe that, does it mean the vendors only delivery their goods only in the night? Most of the cases they only discover the dead body in the morning
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by condralbedez: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
ruggedtimi:
omo when these killings hasnt gone viral..One early morning i went with my friend to a hotel around artillery ph. The hotel was deserted, i have never seen a once very busy enviroment deserted like that before. It was a scary scene, so later i heard a girl was killed inside one of the hotel rooms. i think that should be one of the first case.
That is 2nd artillery,that place is a world on its own.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by Plusk4u: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
God will expose them soon to security agency.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by mctfopt: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
TechCapon:
but inverters are quite expensive. Unless a law is passed, police can't really force them to install the cctv.

No one can legally force hoteliers to install cctv, but if I have one I will install it to forestall spending so much in police. All you have to do is show police the footage and continue your business. Also, if criminals know you have one, they won't try to murder anyone in your hotel. The cost of the cctv will be paid if you do not have to shut down your business to enable our ineffective police to carry out "investigation" which will end with the owner coughing out large sums of money and losing money in the period the hotel will be shut down.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by capitalzero: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
GOFRONT:
Naija girls would never learn to take caution...

The case of late Cynthia Asokogie was supposed to be an eye opener to them.....But hey!!!....They said "That's her own luck"

Do not mind them. They would be busy watching Africa magic or telemondo or reading romance novel. Even hustlers among them 're not wise. There are rules governing selling products and services to strangers. Hotels are not safe in Nigeria. If you are selling to items please let prospective buyers meet you in open place like eatery or motor park or bank premises. Personally, I see every stranger as criminal and acquitances as potential criminals.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by capitalzero: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
maazi45:
I want to use these medium to say that the police and hotel owner should be held responsible .most houses in GRA are slaughter house and the police knows about it
very true. cartels have taken over the country. Hotel owners or managers usually involve but police after collecting thousands of naira would stop the investigations and since those girls were murdered in a shameful circumstance, family members will remain silent and be lcking their wound in shame.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by TechCapon(m): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
mctfopt:

No one can legally force hoteliers to install cctv, but if I have one I will install it to forestall spending so much in police. All you have to do is show police the footage and continue your business. Also, if criminals know you have one, they won't try to murder anyone in your hotel. The cost of the cctv will be paid if you do not have to shut down your business to enable our ineffective police to carry out "investigation" which will end with the owner coughing out large sums of money and losing money in the period the hotel will be shut down.
very true
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by ABCthings: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:

Why not go and shut them down.
Guy, am I the government government?
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by DonGtoG1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
WriterX:

Am not on twitter but I don't believe she is correct sir, I personally summed up my personal investigation, the unseen distinctive pattern In the five major cases and nothing she said is as according.

That being said, whatever the person(s) have as the reason(s) for the killings is totally wrong.

And i hope the killer(s) get caught.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by Dammysmart: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
DonGtoG1:

That being said, whatever the person(s) have as the reason(s) for the killings is totally wrong.

And i hope the killer(s) get caught.
Happy birthday to you sir, I wish you long life and prosperous years to come. I still look forward to you contacting me sir. Thanks and God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Dismiss And Arraign SARS Officer For Killing A Ram Seller In Kogi / Cults - Nigeria / Abdulhaleem & Al-Qasim Idris: 2 Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.