Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence (3291 Views)

Police Speaks On Reviving Disbanded SARS / Ondo Police Speaks On Death Of Over Thirty Cows / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Stingman: 8:03am On Sep 16, 2019
GavelSlam:
[/s]

No originality.

Just regurgitating what you heard someone else say.

You as an individual are you nice?

Don't you hate the Hausa man on the street who has done nothing to you before ?

You can't ask for what you can't give.

Your poor IQ is always displayed when you comment. You and they guy you are correcting are actually saying the same thing. All the three major tribes in Nigeria don't trust and love themselves in any way. The ONLY thing holding Nigeria together is OIL. The other day we see a video where a northern leader was speaking on Youtube about how the Igbos are better than the Hausas in terms of education and commerce...she referred to Igbos as Nyamiri all through her speech.

You are deceiving yourself if you think there is any unity in Nigeria, both individually and government-wise.

I just hope the British, EU, UN will do something in supporting self determination, so every group that feel they can be autonomous...they can be supported to leave.

Brexit is happening because UK felt they are not gaining much from it.

Why didn't the Europeans merge British, French, Germans together in one country? They are wise and they formed nations based largely on ethnicity. In Europe some countries are less than 2 million people.

1 Like

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Stingman: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2019
dukeprince50:
we cause disunity, bloggers promote hate speech, we think Buhari marginalized others while in actual sense he never did, we call ourselves names like Afonja, Igbo, zoneB and all, there was never a time wen PMB marginalized anyone, its time we see ourselves as one. when you want to insult Nigeria, you call it a zoo but when you commit Crimes outside you call yourselves Nigeria

...Buhari doesn't marginalized others...?

What planet did you come from?

I bet you don't have idea what marginalization means

...even the founding fathers of Nigeria understood as far back as 1958, that Nigeria is a mere geographic expression...and that the tribes showed no sign of wanting to live together...

1 Like

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Amanew(m): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2019
Godons1:
Bloody Cowards.
God punish Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB terrorist.
Abeg! No vex When will Soworo be free from detention

1 Like

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Arda1000(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2019
dukeprince50:
actually i thought i was talking to a matured person, call me the actual names you call yourselves, i am not pained, my pain is talking to a total slowpoke, as a matter of fact, I am from the SS region but I have never in my entire life thought Buhari is the cause of our disunity. You people should grow up and put heads together and make Nigeria strong, why am I even wasting my data on a slowpoke, you will never learn, cretin
ss(supporting sabo),u no fit say ur ethinic group.

1 Like

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Amumaigwe: 8:29am On Sep 16, 2019
Area4Area:
You can see how you attract attacks and hate against the Igbos with statements like this,

Oga quit that patronage, it is needless. What has your so called hate and attacks scored for you against the Igbo? We shall continue to shame, expose and make uncomfortable all those slaves supporting this evil government. If you call that hate, your cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Area4Area: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2019
dukeprince50:
The country won't provide the job for everyone, we are 200million for God sake, the biggest employment of labour in developed countries are its citizens but we all depend on the govt, we will definitely remain poor
So you had enough time and data to reply him? I decided not to reply him because I know he's still being fed and housed by his parents
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Amumaigwe: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2019
dukeprince50:
actually i thought i was talking to a matured person, call me the actual names you call yourselves, i am not pained, my pain is talking to a total slowpoke, as a matter of fact, I am from the SS region but I have never in my entire life thought Buhari is the cause of our disunity. You people should grow up and put heads together and make Nigeria strong, why am I even wasting my data on a slowpoke, you will never learn, cretin

You can come from hellfire for all I care. Anyone that holds that school of thought as you canvassed can only be an Afonja Slave. You may inquire from your mother who your real father is.

2 Likes

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by dukeprince50: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2019
Stingman:

...Buhari doesn't marginalized others...?

What planet did you come from?

I bet you don't have idea what marginalization means

...even the founding fathers of Nigeria understood as far back as 1958, that Nigeria is a mere geographic expression...and that the tribes showed no sign of wanting to live together...
can you tell me what actions Buhari took that proves beyond reasonable doubt that he marginalized anyone? I am yet to hear Buhari separate Igbo from Hausa's or Fulani's, when he insults us, he said Nigerian youths are lazy, OBJ almost wiped out the entire Odi on the map but there was not a single grudge against him, I wish Abacha or OBJ was ruling Nigeria, ona for don quiet since.
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by dukeprince50: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2019
Amumaigwe:

You can come from hellfire for all I care. Anyone that holds that school of thought as you canvassed can only be an Afonja Slave. You may inquire from your mother who your real father is.
you are boring, try harder
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Area4Area: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2019
Anago0147:
. Don't get all funky buddy,you should be happy that I am quoting you, bend down so that people will help ur miserable life

Give this Biafra thing a break , it will open a new way for you
Problem I have with people like you is that when asked what is holding you back from getting Biafra today, you'd start shouting Nigeria and Nigerians.
The north had told you to leave and go get your referendum and declare Biafra but you still refuse.

Why trying to patronize me by telling me to give your Biafra thing a break and stop exposing your lies and propaganda? I would continue till you declare your IPOB Biafra once and for all
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Area4Area: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Oga quit that patronage, it is needless. What has your so called hate and attacks scored for you against the Igbo? We shall continue to shame, expose and make uncomfortable all those slaves supporting this evil government. If you call that hate, your cup of tea.
Then cry more because we no send IPOB Biafra
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Ikechunna: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2019
dukeprince50:
can you tell me what actions Buhari took that proves beyond reasonable doubt that he marginalized anyone? I am yet to hear Buhari separate Igbo from Hausa's or Fulani's, when he insults us, he said Nigerian youths are lazy, OBJ almost wiped out the entire Odi on the map but there was not a single grudge against him, I wish Abacha or OBJ was ruling Nigeria, ona for don quiet since.

So Buhari's appointments were not marginalization?

His deliberately demoting or overlooking southerners especially those from SE to promote his northern people was not Marginalization?

The 5% vs 98% comment that was love bah?

Or maybe the repeated murder of ipob protesters but yet ignoring and protecting his fulani Herdsmen that went on a killing spree was love bah?

I see you are either delusion or brain dead.

Are you trying to imply that Obasanjo attacking Odi did not have any reprecaution and feelings towards him? Are you for real? This coming from a dude that claims he's from "SS". SS for NL bah?

In addition, people do not hate Buhari for no reason. He's hard because he's a BIGOT! Late Yaradua was just like him...a Fulani from Katsina yet, Yaradua was loved and respected nationwide.

Lastly, Niggeria have never been a United nation, not one time. Buhari bigoted ways and illiterate ways intensified the need for all of us to go out separate ways as we are all better off divided

2 Likes

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Ikechunna: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Problem I have with people like you is that when asked what is holding you back from getting Biafra today, you'd start shouting Nigeria and Nigerians.
The north had told you to leave and go get your referendum and declare Biafra but you still refuse.

Why trying to patronize me by telling me to give your Biafra thing a break and stop exposing your lies and propaganda? I would continue till you declare your IPOB Biafra once and for all

He's right. You should get a life Mynd. It's obvious that that you are jobless apart from this mod position you have here which we aren't even sure if you get paid for. Shit two days ago, you spent over 12 hours on this forum arguing about ipob. After that, you spent more hours. I don't even think you've left this website for over 4 hours in the past 3 days. Get a fucking life!! It's extremely Pathetic being your age and the only attributes one can see about you is your obsessed with ipob and waste away your days online here. Highly PATHETIC

1 Like

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Stingman: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2019
dukeprince50:

1. His speech about not treating those who gave him 5% like those who gave him 97%

2. Asking UN to focus on the north

3. Ensuring the NEDC is approved in record time and fund made available but no so for SEDC for the east which has been marginalized by all the past FG

4. Developing the north e.g. Abuja-Kaduna rail line and SW e.g. Ibadan-Lagos..and nothing for the SE (I won' include SS,so you won't distract the post. with your attache by force statement)

5. Completed Abuja airport, Kano and PH without asking for funds, but will build that of SE when there are funds.

6. Ensuring that all arms of government is headed by the north (first time its happening in the country's democracy)

7. Ensuing all security organisations are from the north

8. Ensuring that almost revenue yielding organisations like NNPC, NPA, Customs, Immigration, NCC and others are from the north.

There are many others...From the above, it means Buhari doesn't trust others from other regions.

Even you, will see that you can't be shouting unity with this style of government. The country is the whole Nigeria and not Arewa repubic.

2 Likes

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Kingspin(m): 8:59am On Sep 16, 2019
Godons1:
Bloody Cowards.

God punish Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB terrorist.
That should be directed well to those making Nigerians suffer

1 Like

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Area4Area: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2019
Ikechunna:

He's right. You should get a life Mynd. It's obvious that that you are jobless apart from this mod position you have here which we aren't even sure if you get paid for. Shit two days ago, you spent over 12 hours on this forum arguing about ipob. After that, you spent more hours. I don't even think you've left this website for over 4 hours in the past 3 days. Get a fucking life!! It's extremely Pathetic being your age and the only attributes one can see about you is your obsessed with ipob and waste away your days online here. Highly PATHETIC
Ikeg1 and Ikeg2, You've gotten another moniker yet again?
You can see how jobless you are, always monitoring me on nairaland shows how jobless you are, I mean who does that if not a jobless mofo?
You better sleep now before you start complaining of having two hours of sleep because you were monitoring me. Again, be civil and behave like a child brought up by your good parents, stop throwing insults about because I'm sure your good parents would be ashamed of you if they read some of your posts and if you feel you're frustrated in your "US", you can relocate back to Asaba
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Stingman: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Then cry more because we no send IPOB Biafra

Despite all you have in SW you are not even better than the Igbos in real terms.

How would you Yorubas have felt when you can't become Police IG, Army chief, the president or VP of Nigeria and others? How will you feel if your federal roads are the worse in the country? How will you feel when you MUST travel to say Enugu to board your flight abroad..or come to PH to clear your goods? How will you feel when you can't mention one FG project in your region...and this has been on for about 50 years?

Mister, Igbos are nice people...their youths are slow to anger. Have you seen the post where Ribadu said the Fulanis are killing because Buhari abandoned them? But Igbos have been abandoned since after the war and they are now simply asking to leave the union...without killing anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Ikechunna: 9:09am On Sep 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Ikeg1 and Ikeg2, You've gotten another moniker yet again?
You can see how jobless you are, always monitoring me on nairaland shows how jobless you are, I mean who does that if not a jobless mofo?
You better sleep now before you start complaining of having two hours of sleep because you were monitoring me.
As I told you, that power you think you have with banning is highly irrelevant and I'll keep on opening a new account whenever you ban me because you didn't like how I'm addressing your Afonja bigoted brethren, including yourself, bigotry. My new accounts will continue to display to you how weak and completely IRRELEVANT the power you think you have is.

Now nobody needs to monitor you. Each time anyone logs on this forum, YOU are constantly here. Even a glance at your time shows you NEVER leave. How I knew how jobless you are is the fact you stayed over 12 hours on this forum arguing last time. Who the Bleep, with Abby ounce of life or job does that? You are truly the definition of JOBLESS. Hilarious if it all is you have multiple accounts, several of which you speak to yourself on. Just Pathetic and pitiful. Get a life!!! Anago told you the truth...GET A LIFE!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Lovelive: 9:11am On Sep 16, 2019
GavelSlam:

Who killed who?

You have long way to go if you can't answer a simple and direct question.

1 Like

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Area4Area: 9:11am On Sep 16, 2019
Ikechunna:

[b]As I told you, that power you think you have with banning is highly irrelevant and I'll keep on opening a new account whenever you ban me [/b]because you didn't like how I'm addressing your Afonja bigoted brethren, including yourself, bigotry. My new accounts will continue to display to you how weak and completely IRRELEVANT the power you think you have is.

Now nobody needs to monitor you. Each time anyone logs on this forum, YOU are constantly here. Even a glance at your time shows you NEVER leave. How I knew how jobless you are is the fact you stated c over 12 hours on this forum arguing. You are truly the definition of JOBLESS. Hilarious if it all is you have multiple accounts, several of which you speak to yourself on. Just Pathetic and pitiful. Get a life!!! Anago told you the truth...GET A LIFE!!!
Mods take note at the bolded, another moniker from same person.
If I'm jobless and you have the time to monitor me then you are more jobless
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Area4Area: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2019
Ikechunna:

Log into your Mynd account and ban me and hide the posts you exposed yourself in or got called out in instead of this usual display of shame.

The stupid part of you is even this pitiful attempt to throw off and then return with your Mynd account to ban and hide the posts actually validates your account Mynd..Just a pure COWARD
Mods take note
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Ikechunna: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Mods take note at the bolded, another moniker from same person.
If I'm jobless and you have the time to monitor me then you are more jobless

Noone is as JOBLESS as you. I've never met anyone spent over 12 hours on this forum talkless never logging out. Heck even your Cowardly ass attache to Anambra just to create a shield while being the bigot to Igbos that you are.

A jobless coward...GET A LIFE!!! If seun pays you then that's something but if the rumor is true that mods don't get paid... Get a damn job. Do something productive with that thing you call a life.

1 Like

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Area4Area: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2019
Stingman:

Despite all you have in SW you are not even better than the Igbos in real terms.

How would you Yorubas have felt when you can't become Police IG, Army chief, the president or VP of Nigeria and others? How will you feel if your federal roads are the worse in the country? How will you feel when you MUST travel to say Enugu to board your flight abroad..or come to PH to clear your goods? How will you feel when you can't mention one FG project in your region...and this has been on for about 50 years?

Mister, Igbos are nice people...their youths are slow to anger. Have you seen the post where Ribadu said the Fulanis are killing because Buhari abandoned them? But Igbos have been abandoned since after the war and they are now simply asking to leave the union...without killing anyone.
Mention me when YOU have declared your IPOB Biafra
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Area4Area: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2019
Ikechunna:

Noone is as JOBLESS as you. I've never met anyone spent over 12 hours on this forum talkless never logging out. Heck even your Cowardly ass attache to Anambra just to create a shield while being the bigot to Igbos that you are.

A jobless coward...GET A LIFE!!! If seun pays you then that's something but if the rumor is true that mods don't get paid... Get a damn job. Do something productive with that thing you call a life.
How did you know I spent 12 hours, in your dreams?Obviously you are jobless too and monitoring me.
We are both jobless so why are crying for me instead of crying for yourself? Mods, at the bolded
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Stingman: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Mention me when YOU have declared your IPOB Biafra

So why are you sweating like Oshogbo goa--tee....and replying every post?

Lazy coward who can't do without the help of others...Once that section leaves, you will still have a population of more than 100 million people...but you want other people who have different objectives and aspiration to drown with you clumsy fellow who have no hope or future.

I can tell you what I want Biafra to achieve in 20 years of they have autonomy...but you tactless fellow would say...the north...or Tinubu will be your president in 2023!bla. bla, bla.... That's all you have as ambition in life. Shame!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Most Dangerous Slums In Nigeria - PICTURES / South Africa's Julius Malema Condemns SARS in Scathing Letter (READ) / Some Part Of River State Comply With Biafra Day Sit At Home Order - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.