Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence (3292 Views)

Police Speaks On Reviving Disbanded SARS / Ondo Police Speaks On Death Of Over Thirty Cows / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Area4Area: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2019
Stingman:

So why are you sweating like Oshogbo goa--tee....and replying every post?

Lazy coward who can't do without the help of others...Once that section leaves, you will still have a population of more than 100 million people...but you want other people who have different objectives and aspiration to drown with you clumsy fellow who have no hope or future.

I can tell you what I want Biafra to achieve in 20 years of they have autonomy...but you tactless fellow would say...the north...or Tinubu will be your president in 2023!bla. bla, bla.... That's all you have as ambition in life. Shame!
OK, I agree with you but get the Biafra first
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Ikechunna: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Mod hope you saw that

Call himself. Then again I'm not shocked. We've seen your Schizophrenic ass talking to himself before so not shocked.

1 Like

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Stingman: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2019
Area4Area:
OK, I agree with you but get the Biafra first

What do you think this post is all about? Is it not externalizing the region's problem to gain international support, once the FG insist on marginazling the region? Would you be here if not for the fact that they are working on it?

See this pic...its Lithuania. They are just 2.8 million people...The population has 82.4% ethnic Lithuanians...and they are prosperous and happy. Why merge more than 200 tribes in Nigeria, a black African country that can't manage diversity because of poor leadership and expect them to have power, good hospitals, good road networks and industries. All you have is political business where leaders main aim is LOOTING!

1 Like

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Area4Area: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Stingman:

What do you think this post is all about? Is it not externalizing the region problem to gain international support, once the FG insist on marginazling the region? Would you be here if not for the fact that they are working on it?

See this pic...its Lithuania. They are just 2.8 million people...They population has 82.4% ethnic Lithuanians...and they are prosperous and happy. Why merge more than 200 tribes in Nigeria, a black African country that can't manage diversity because of poor leadership and expect them to have power, good hospitals, good road networks and industries. All you have is political business where leaders main aim is LOOTING!
I'm getting tired with your argument, You've been told to go get the Biafra first and no one is trying to hold you back, the north had even tried helping by giving you an ultimatum to leave and go get your referendum and declare Biafra but you refused.
What do you want other Nigerians to do for you now, declare your IPOB Biafra for you?
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Stingman: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2019
Area4Area:
I'm getting tired with your argument, You've been told to go get the Biafra first and no one is trying to hold you back, the north had even tried helping by giving you an ultimatum to leave and go get your referendum and declare Biafra but you refused.
What do you want other Nigerians to do for you now, declare your IPOB Biafra for you?

If you are not dumb...you would leave when you are tired. If they leave the north and come home to meet python dance and check points manned by the northern security personnel collecting bribe on the roads...Did this occur to you? As for getting it first...don't you see activity? Do you need to remind anyone to get it first? Try and get a day's job.

Going to EU and UN has nothing with wanting other Nigerians to do anything.

1 Like

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Area4Area: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2019
Stingman:

If you are not dumb...you would leave when you are tired. If they leave the north and come home to meet python dance and check points manned by the northern security personnel collecting bribe on the roads...Did this occur to you? As for getting it first...don't you see activity? Do you need to remind anyone to get it first? Try and get a day's job.

Going to EU and UN has nothing with wanting other Nigerians to do anything.
Liar, I was in Onitsha during the first and second python dance and nothing of sort happened, aside some strategic trouble spots like Nkpor roundabout, under Nkpor bridge, head bridge where soldiers were stationed, people moved freely like nothing was happening.
Only IPOBians were apprehensive then.
If you need a job, let me know
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Amumaigwe: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2019
Stingman:

1. His speech about not treating those who gave him 5% like those who gave him 97%

2. Asking UN to focus on the north

3. Ensuring the NEDC is approved in record time and fund made available but no so for SEDC for the east which has been marginalized by all the past FG

4. Developing the north e.g. Abuja-Kaduna rail line and SW e.g. Ibadan-Lagos..and nothing for the SE (I won' include SS,so you won't distract the post. with your attache by force statement)

5. Completed Abuja airport, Kano and PH without asking for funds, but will build that of SE when there are funds.

6. Ensuring that all arms of government is headed by the north (first time its happening in the country's democracy)

7. Ensuing all security organisations are from the north

8. Ensuring that almost revenue yielding organisations like NNPC, NPA, Customs, Immigration, NCC and others are from the north.

There are many others...From the above, it means Buhari doesn't trust others from other regions.

Even you, will see that you can't be shouting unity with this style of government. The country is the whole Nigeria and not Arewa repubic.

You bothered to reply the hypocrite. They suffer and smile, then expect all others to behave like them without complaint.
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Anago0147: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Problem I have with people like you is that when asked what is holding you back from getting Biafra today, you'd start shouting Nigeria and Nigerians.
The north had told you to leave and go get your referendum and declare Biafra but you still refuse.

Why trying to patronize me by telling me to give your Biafra thing a break and stop exposing your lies and propaganda? I would continue till you declare your IPOB Biafra once and for all
. Who is talking about Biafra here?

The question is why are you a failure in life?

Don't you want to help yourself out of that poverty life of urs?

1 Like

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Godons1: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Amanew:
Abeg!
No vex
When will Soworo be free from detention

Sowore's act was treasonable. He must face the full wrath of the Law.

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by VAQAXY: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Cursed frustrated abakaleke armed robber. cheesy

Anago0147:
. Who is talking about Biafra here?

The question is why are you a failure in life?

Don't you want to help yourself out of that poverty life of urs?
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by VAQAXY: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ebonyi people are not even igbos but see an ebonyi miscreant like you talking about biafra. Igbos rejected you people and also Nigeria rejected you people

Anago0147:
. Don't get all funky buddy,you should be happy that I am quoting you, bend down so that people will help ur miserable life

Give this Biafra thing a break , it will open a new way for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Has Shifted In Aso Rock – Reno Omokri Mocks Femi Adesina And Garba Shehu / Fayose Blasts Deji Adeyanju, Where Is Your Own Money Coming From / When They Complain About Obidients Being Toxic Show Them This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.