Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview (63687 Views)

Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez / Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by arabbunkum: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2019
Chai...so touching

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by AustineCJ: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2019
Our parent's will live to eat the fruit's of their labour amen.....Drunk or no drunk,he was still a good dad to Cr7......at least he always attends the boy special events.

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Houseofglam7(f): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2019
cry

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by lollybizzu(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2019
izzou:
I feel so bad that my kids will miss out of the Ronaldo-Messi moments
Be more concerned with how you as a father will create great moments for them.

It's more important.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Deepocean(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2019
Mutemenot:

The beautiful ones are not yet born. Your kids gonna meet more interesting footballers

You said it all bro, years back people never thought some players would break the records set by Maradona, Pele and their likes.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by enshi(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2019
drunks and this kinda trousers are like me and my love for pork meat

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2019
bankyblue:

My brother, I no sure say that era fit they again,.

You are underestimating humans.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Martinez39(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2019
My G.O.A.T. grin
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by rasque96(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2019
INu ikoko dudu ni eko fun fun ti jade.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by mamajj17(f): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2019
thanmho:
Aba! man no dey cry

Says who? Ask Fayose the Ex-Governor grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Mrlazarus: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2019
It's a wonderful Monday morning.a lot of sensible and thought provoking comments on this post...even the 'Messi is better Vs Ronaldo is the goat' fighters are no where to be found....save for 1 stupid scammer,all the comments are on point so far.

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by wickedtuna: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2019
bankyblue:

for a while we thought pele was the best thing to come out of football, then came maradona and ronaldinho and messi/ronaldo

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by gnykelly(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2019
Mutemenot:

The beautiful ones are not yet born. Your kids gonna meet more interesting footballers

I don't think there will be a class like them in a century again.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 16, 2019
popweezy:
Only if he knew what that son would become in future, he would have tried every possible thing to keep himself alive to witness his son's success.
Every one have his or her own time.And no man can decide to live or die except from God only.

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by frankmoney(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2019
A player like Ronaldo and Messi come into existence once in a millennial

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by bestwaydavgmai(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2019
Michaeleboni:
i give 10+ odds daily just for 5,000 after you must have won the game, if you are interested chat me up on whatsapp: 09062312191. please it is not 100% sure but i assure you that the game is very much reliable. and i must be sincere with you, no game on earth is 100% sure. yesterday was a sweet winning of 12 odds.
. If you have 10 odd, you won't be here asking for money

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by shakyum: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2019
rich man tears differs
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by sylve11: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2019
bankyblue:

see talk o. undecided shocked cool
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by ikorodureporta: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2019
d man come resemble Messi, while cr7 resemble mum

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by danot1030: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2019
Ronaldo was obviously a star from his young age.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by macaranta(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2019
Wow the mysteries of life, God can use any vessel for greatness

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by princfred(m): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Poor Ronaldo cry

The man recursed himself from the big house by himself.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by izzou(m): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2019
lollybizzu:

Be more concerned with how you as a father will create great moments for them.

It's more important.

Read the title of the thread
Read my comment

And read your comment

Do you see the stupidity in what you just typed?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by sylve11: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2019
Emu4life:
So emotional
Ronaldo from a Drunkard
Messi an ex-slowpoke.
Never downgrade an ordinary person cry

na so life just dey. cool
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by olisaEze(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2019
Emu4life:
So emotional
Ronaldo from a Drunkard
Messi an ex-slowpoke.
Never downgrade an ordinary person cry

Extraordinary things always come from ordinary people!

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by owila4luv(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2019
WORDS ARE SO POWERFUL embarassed
FuckDaMods:
Poor Ronaldo cry
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by davodyguy: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2019
izzou:
I feel so bad that my kids will miss out of the Ronaldo-Messi moments
Your Dad probably said same thing from 1966 to 1986 during Pele and Maradona era.

Guess what we have/had
Zidane
Ronaldo Brazilian
Ronaldinho
Ronaldo Portuguese
Messi
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Isoduwa(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2019
Stop crying son your father left you with US and we are taking good care of you and the rest of your family �
Daddy is proud of you � I spoke to him last night his really happy for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies / Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time / Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.