Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview (63690 Views)

Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez / Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Eportal123: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
god? Will you shut the Bleep up.

hisgrace090:
Ronaldo from a drunkard, never underestimate what God can do out of someone no matter the condition.

Just don't give up!
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Yoighaman(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mutemenot:

The beautiful ones are not yet born. Your kids gonna meet more interesting footballers

You and sense na 5 & 6......One of my best quotes ever.
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Jman06(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Sometimes I find it difficult to choose between Ronaldo and Messi. Ronald is clearly the GOAT in terms of football, but Messi's humility is endearing.

So, let me just say that I like them both!
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by ekanx27(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mutemenot:

The beautiful ones are not yet born. Your kids gonna meet more interesting footballers

just because the ugly ones refuse to die
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by lollybizzu(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
izzou:

Read the title of the thread
Read my comment

And read your comment

Do you see the stupidity in what you just typed?
Sorry...
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
obembet:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cristiano-ronaldo-breaks-down-tears-20070651.amp

The human angle to this story makes it soooo emotional. Ronaldo has always been an emotional person. For all those looking for the REAL Ronaldo, these images of him crying tells the complete story of this legend. OBEMBET I don't know if Nairaland awards story of the year, I would gladly nominate this story for that particular award. You always know how to get me. Ronaldo anyday, everyday. I must also apologize for commenting late on this, I have been awfully busy for the past couple of days...by the way, my feelings haven't changed one bit...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by tfash96(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
Jman06:
Sometimes I find it difficult to choose between Ronaldo and Messi. Ronald is clearly the GOAT in terms of football, but Messi's humility is endearing.

So, let me just say that I like them both!
and Messi is the GOAT in term of Rugby right.. Confused being
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by NotJobless: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by newguy1(m): 1:58am On Sep 18, 2019
Seunnzy:

Pepe ke?!
pele
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Kfed4ril(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
bankyblue:

My brother, I no sure say that era fit they again,.

I’m sure same was said about Maradona and co.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies / Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time / Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.