Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) (43025 Views)

Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Commentor: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
nams77:
Seun and myndd44. You are killing this forum by being partisan. It's sickening to think that the two of you can't stand above board.
Someday you will look back and wondered at the ruin that have become nairaland if you continue in this manner.
A post made over 10years ago magically found its way to front-page because it carries a news against Peter Obi. You lots are making this man more popular.
For seun, he will ignore this admonition. For myndd44, he will be contemplating whether to ban me or not

How do you want Obi to be judged if not by his time in office?

You were happy when Tinubu's name was dragged through the muf with all manner of allegations, some before many of you were even born.

Obi cannot be pretending to be Messiah when we can all see he did absolutely nothing in Anambra, going by the records which the internet provides.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by ogatboy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Nobody can pay me, I am happy doing what I am doing for free. Because I am not hungry like you.

hehehehe. Hungry person trying to justify he is not hungry. You are obviously just pained and bitter. I feel your fustration. Just hold one, Nigeria will be great

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by LCling: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eleven01:

He failed to approve, click the link and read, you dumb obidients don't research or read, just following like goats.

Damage control. The did have been done. You left someone s image to be smeared . On front-page of your site. And you talking about technical approval . What does it change. Worst still you classified me as obidients. Bastard must I be a Christian/Muslim to adhere to good teachings in Bible/Koran?

Retards . That man Peter . If any one is better than him Soo far .why won't i like it? . Even if anyone have choices , it's hard to deny he is one option . That's paid BMC tactics won't work this time after fostering disaster innocent lives for 7yrs.
Reporting from Yauri L.G.A kebbi state

mugunta ba za ta tashi a karo na biyu ba

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
tonexman18:
Please go and watch what taraba state governor said on how Obiano got funds to build Anambra state airport
Local airport are not so expensive to build. It's runway, control tower, arrival hall, and hangers, it's not rocket science. Lots of states have airports.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by grammarian247(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is just the fart of a foolish dog aimed at putting out the raging inferno that the Obidient Movement has become. So the responsibility of solving ASUU's problem rested sorely on Obi's shoulder in 2010? Tell this to the birds.

Don't forget to remember to contact me if you are about to do PTE or IELTS: I have something to share with you. 08038999587
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by daygee12: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
seunny4lif:
Since over 10 years but Na now the news reach FP grin
Where is the OP self, come here oooh
You don make am after 10 years grin
Mod well done ooooh cheesy grin
Well done very well cheesy
But u can dig out 1993 case. Hypocrisy at the highest level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by bhella10: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
nams77:
Seun and myndd44. You are killing this forum by being partisan. It's sickening to think that the two of you can't stand above board.
Someday you will look back and wondered at the ruin that have become nairaland if you continue in this manner.
A post made over 10years ago magically found its way to front-page because it carries a news against Peter Obi. You lots are making this man more popular.
For seun, he will ignore this admonition. For myndd44, he will be contemplating whether to ban me or not
Painment grin

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Commentor: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
PHIPEX:
Same Obi solved this ASUU issue once and for all in Anambra. From that date till now (12 years after) there has been no other strike in Anambra.

If FG had done same to the national body in 2010 there will be no re-occuring strike today. Obi solved ASUU problem in his state, Obi can do same at National body.

What is this one saying?

Other states that didn't experience such local strike actions still have not - Lagos state for example.
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by tonexman18(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eleven01:

Local airport are not so expensive to build. It's runway, control tower, arrival hall, and hangers, it's not rocket science
K
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by nwosukingsley366(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pls obi is far more better tinunbu, we Nigerians forget so easily #lekki toll gate massacre#����
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by DGOODLYF: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aint surprise....av said severally dat the liberation of Nigeria lies with d followers...see dem digging d past of lies to discredit an innocent man......they 4got the more dey dig it out the more Obi will bcome more popular...They left their candidates and started facing Obi with his structureless party...
But at end they are felt disappointed cos at the end Obi movement is growing stronger..... Wait for it.....
More lies are coming

ObiDatti23 is a goal
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Chiffy: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
post=115038630:

Under Peter Obi Anambra was lowest in poverty in Nigeria, Under Peter Obi Anambra was least indebted state under Peter Obi Anambra was leading state in Education and health sector

No mind them. Na only propaganda dem sabi

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
LCling:

Damage control. The did have been done. You left someone s image to be smeared . On front-page of your site. And you talking about technical approval . What does it change. Worst still you classified me as obidients. Bastard must I be a Christian/Muslim to adhere to good teachings in Bible/Koran?

Retards . That man Peter . If any one is better than him Soo far .why won't i like it? . Even if anyone have choices , it's hard to deny he is one option . That's paid BMC tactics won't work this time after fostering disaster innocent lives for 7yrs.
Reporting from Yauri L.G.A kebbi state

mugunta ba za ta tashi a karo na biyu ba
Maybe you belong to labor,Partisan politics is like opium too on the masses, they loose their sense. Tinubu is better, have performed more than Obi, that's why all your people feel safe in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by seunjungle1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
It is only a lunatic person that will compare Jagaban with Obi in the area of a good governance....very deceitful man, they know him well it just that their been bigotry and sentimental will not allow them to say the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by jimmynauty: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
propertyhunter1:
Watch them deny this or avoid this thread. It's never their own but others. grin

Thank you for posting this.

Oseni Rufai is not shy to ask obi... And peter obi will have a logical answer.. AmObidient

Meanwhile EscoBAT BAT can not accept Atiku challenge for one hour without speaking gibberish
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Commentor: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
ogatboy:
Nice try but you clearly went to bring news before the negotiation finally happened. If we begin to bring issues before they were resolved then Tinubu case and Atiku case no go fit enter book.

You guys are really grasping for straws.

Interview the same guy now and find out what finally happened

Anambra State ASUU was on stike for 6 months whilst their contemporaries were going about normal activities.

If that's not a sign of failure nothing is.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Tareq1105: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Irupetepete:
Foolish nuisances..
It happened in 2010 and you people brought it out in 2022 for what reason exactly?
Be like suffer no dey tire some people...

These desperate polithiefcians will do anything to discredit the people's incoming president but we remain undeterred...

Obi we want, Obi we will get

I want to believe that it was brought forward to guide indomie children like you who doesn't know the antecedent of Obi and why people like me aren't convinced about the capacity and experience of your Obi.

Obi has always been a serial liar, pretender, and betrayal who only want to take advantage of the new set of voters who are not politically matured to read in between. You know what elders are seeing, the youths cannot see even if they climbed 10 storey building.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by 43Ronin: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
The foolish tifnubu urchins should keep on campaigning for Peter Obi. Btw when is tifnubu going to be well to grant interview
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Jorryy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why are you people like this? When it is TINUBU and BUHARI, you People dig out there past and past participles, but when it is the turn of your own person.. 2010 is too far to make reference too! Shame on you people! Your double standard is what will doom your candidate

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by nams77: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Commentor:

How do you want Obi to be judged if not by his time in office?

You were happy when Tinubu's name was dragged through the mus with all manner of allegations, some before many of you were even born.

Obi cannot be pretending to be Messiah when we can all see he did absolutely nothing in Anambra, going by the records which the internet provides.
My brother, go through all my post, I don't need to insult anyone. If you folks enjoy that, I don't.
Obi has a right to be judged and assessed like any other person but can you truthfully say that this post doesn't look akward to you?
A post over 10 years with only two comments suddenly bumped to front page?
Pls some of you should have conscience

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Is Obi also the reason for 2021/2022 ASUU strike?
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Hadassah2021: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Peter Obi-tuary is a fraud. Anambra State capital Awka, looks like a village.
Is this the kind of development that Nigeria wants grin
it's better for the whole country to look like a village than to have a thief as the president

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by frugal(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
propertyhunter1:
Watch them deny this or avoid this thread. It's never their own but others. grin
Did you even read the article?
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
michael1508:
Why front page now?
Omo,people are always ready to dig up your grave to prove a point.
to tell u he is no angel nor a miracle worker... Well not as if obi is even a strong contender anyway

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Coldfeets: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Clearly we have agbado-addicted mods on this forum.
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Throwback: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Stanweezy:
12yrs post in 2022

The mod that pushed this to front page, wetin PO do u?

I am a product of Anambra State University, I was in year one during that strike action but I'm voting PO, that strike affected all SE university my school was never exceptional to it.

At least you have confirmed such strike did happen in the SouthEast has stated in the report, while ASUU at that time also put the blame on Peter Obi for the lingering strike.

Despite your regional suffering, you still want to vote for a failure so it would become a national calamity?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by jimmynauty: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Throwback:
We have said it that a stingy fellow like Obi cannot grow anything.

He will grind everything to a halt.

Even his supporters expressed the same fears about a Buhari presidency in 2015 on this very forum.

Obi is a fig tree that cannot bear fruit.

Look at state IGR below during the same period Obi was Anambra Governor.

It is a shame that states like Edo and Kogi had a far better growth than Anambra that claims to have "3 Cities".

Peter Obi is a rock, things only grow on fertile sand.

Woow nice revelation. Will forward same to Oseni Rufai to verify and throw it at peter obi...

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Techhybeam: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na wa o, so this post make front page. No evidence to show for it, the link attached is not real. Seun must hate Obi so much.

If you like dig up to his secondary school days, Obi all the way.
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Igboslayer: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
All those Werey wey dey call themselves Obituary will be defending this scam called OBI, painting him as Saint and genius when in fact he's just part of the big problem we have.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by rollywise(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
propertyhunter1:

The thing is you still don't understand what's going on here. Obi is not running. We are running through him. The poor Nigerian masses are running through him. That private school teacher who's hubby is a bricklayer in this economy is running through him. The families of those who have lost their precious lives to banditry and their freedom and money to kidnappers are running through him. The families of those that lost their lives to endsars protest are running through him. I can go on and on and we are still running through him so at this point Obi doesn't have a choice. It's a movement and it will take more than this post from 2010 to stop this kinda. Force. You should have known that by now. This is small. I even envisage they'll soon put a dead body near his home and say he killed the person. Upgrade to that and we will know you are serious
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fix your shit. Stop the blame game, already. undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom / My 3-Year-Old Son Can't Read Or Write Letters, Please Help / Meet Engr Dr. Francisca Nwafulugo, Anambra Woman Of The Year, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.