Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) (43024 Views)

Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Joey4321: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
JasonEkanem:
We all know Peter Obi is chasing clouts with non existing figures. Yes, Nigeria needs change, but we can't have that on grounds of deceit.

We need jobs and security in Nigeria. What did Peter Obi do in those regards as Governor. Let the conversation start from there

Nothing. Go and vote whoever you like. Nobody is ready go school or lecture anybody. Whosoever you vote. Work hard to better your live and those around you.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Masterito(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why are guys trying so hard?
propertyhunter1:
Watch them deny this or avoid this thread. It's never their own but others. grin

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by virus05(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
JohnnyPalmer:
All these Tinubu Urchins dig out Graves just to soil Peter Obi's name

Imagine 2010 grin grin
If we investigate this matter, we will find the case not to be true or misrepresented and projected just like the false claims and accusations in the past

Obidient is a movement

Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu

Did my thorough investigation, found out a topic was edited. Will write how I found out soon in the politics section. These guys think we are in stone age.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by DeleTaller: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ochyes:
Who is your alternative to Peter Obi?

I don't have an alternative.. I have a candidate whom I believe so much in his capacity and ideology to solve Nigeria problems base on his track records..I won't force anyone to vote for Tinubu but base on reality without being biased i believe Asiwaju has a better and suitable administrative experience Nigeria needs for now to safe us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by 9gerian: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tbh, Obi needs to go and thank pastor poju profusely for having been featured on The Platform.

Before that program, I never knew Peter Obi as an outstanding governor or personality. That is the same pastor that was attacked and told that it was Obi that made The Platform. SMH.

As they say, “talk is cheap” and in this case even free. Anybody can build sky scrappers with mouth, and it appears that is the case here.

No wonder Obi is always reeling out stats from other places (China, Egypt etc), instead of informing us about his own exploits as governor of Anambra. He seems not to have any groundbreaking stats of his own but keeps saying we should go and verify hoping we wouldn’t. At least, now we know better:

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

https://mobile.twitter.com/alhajabalance/status/1490290578122231812

However, I’m still open to corrections if these revelations are wrong.

No sacred cows please!

seunny4lif:
Since over 10 years but Na now the news reach FP grin
Where is the OP self, come here oooh
You don make am after 10 years grin
Mod well done ooooh cheesy grin
Well done very well cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by tonexman18(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tareq1105:

This is where gullibility starts from. As someone that went to school, whenever you read something like this about your choice candidate you should try to find out privately. Why did you go to school if you cannot research and reason well?
Oga, you that can do research, give us a link where we can read this article… Because i’ve searched online, could not find any story like dis
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Benblaq(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Seun is supposed to be fair to all aspirants, we thought so. But man is busy losing his respect by selling his honour for money. God is watching all of us. We know you to be an atheist, you may have little or no believe in hell fire, heaven, judgement and punishment, but you are human at least, you have a working conscience.

We are in 2022 and struggling with unending problem, and all you can do is bring a 2010 post to dent a man who is a lesser devil of the three. Tueh!

I feel stupid writing this to you because every click rings in your account.. One day you sef go die, hopefully you won't die because you're a Nigerian. God have mercy on you.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by tenpipsperday: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Irupetepete:
Foolish nuisances..
It happened in 2010 and you people brought it out in 2022 for what reason exactly?
Be like suffer no dey tire some people...

These desperate polithiefcians will do anything to discredit the people's incoming president but we remain undeterred...

Obi we want, Obi we will get

The urchins came late. We have made our choice.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
propertyhunter1:
Watch them deny this or avoid this thread. It's never their own but others. grin

The Igbo tribe is the most useless tribe in Nigeria. They are hell bent on destroying their own. We call it autoimmune disease in medicine. Look at how the Yorubas are defending the sick Tinubu, the North defending the dead Buhari. Tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by michael1508: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
to tell u he is no angel nor a miracle worker... Well not as if obi is even a strong contender anyway
Yes,I agree, he ain't an angel or a wonder performer. Actually,no one is, but truth is, he has more credible portfolio compared to other candidates.
Don't be deceived about him not being strong enough,after the Tinubu and the Atiku,who else comes to mind in this race?
Party is the only strong suit of the other 2 candidates.
Nigeria is moving away from that now,we are done with party politics.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by sweet12345: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by ZeroChil: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by 8stargeneral: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
What a nonsense...why not dig out this news since 2010...enemies of Peter obi will fail

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Maximeo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
DeleTaller:

I don't have an alternative.. I have a candidate whom I believe so much in his capacity and ideology to solve Nigeria problems base on his track records..I won't force anyone to vote for Tinubu but base on reality without being biased i believe Asiwaju has a better and suitable administrative experience Nigeria needs for now to safe us.

Tinubu's fantastic capacity and ideology is to recruit 50m virile youths and feed them Agbado. Also, he couldn't revamp Ikeja industrial estate, solve flooding disaster in Lagos or at least build good hospital for his or other citizens treatment?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by PeterObi4LP: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Peter Obi-tuary is a fraud. Anambra State capital Awka, looks like a village.
Is this the kind of development that Nigeria wants grin

I can put my life to this, you have not been to any South East state talk more of Anambra to know it's a village. I serve in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Mrfixitt(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Throwback:
We have said it that a stingy fellow like Obi cannot grow anything.

He will grind everything to a halt.

Even his supporters expressed the same fears about a Buhari presidency in 2015 on this very forum.

Obi is a fig tree that cannot bear fruit.

Look at state IGR below during the same period Obi was Anambra Governor.

It is a shame that states like Edo and Kogi had a far better growth than Anambra that claims to have "3 Cities".

Peter Obi is a rock, things only grow on fertile sand.
A million of you Tinubu Vrchins and your propagandas can not stop peter Obi. It's too late already

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by sweet12345: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Gohs: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
The year all of us must Move FORWARD to declare Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria grin

We have to make progress in this country.
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Mrfixitt(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
QuotaSystem:

This is the same fraud that pretends to represent Labor and the common man.

Zombidients will fail woefully in their bid to push PitObi down Nigerian’s throats.

The internet never forgets.
Your ranting and propagandas can not stop him. Your drug baron called Tinubu will be thrashed at the polls next February
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by seunmsg(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nwanegbo said on this: “The problem of Peter Obi is inexperience and deceitfulness. A governor that was part of the agreement with the academic staff and has not found it worthy to try to work out the possibility of implementing that agreement but goes around to tell the world of his incapacitation is simply showcasing inexperience in governance.

Nothing else to add. Obi is a fraud being packaged by ipob and deluded social media mob.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by DeleTaller: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Maximeo:

Tinubu's fantastic capacity and ideology is to recruit 50m virile youths and feed them Agbado. Also, he couldn't revamp Ikeja industrial estate, solve flooding disaster in Lagos or at least build good hospital for his or other citizens treatment?

Hmm, but he was able to revamp the state and make it conducive enough for Obi's businesses to flourish especially in the Apapa area of Lagos Also he made sure the flooding didn't stop Obi from living in Ikoyi Lagos where Obi lives comfortably with no fear of the UGM...before he became governor and after Obi left office till today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by sweetjohn(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tareq1105:

This is where gullibility starts from. As someone that went to school, whenever you read something like this about your choice candidate you should try to find out privately. Why did you go to school if you cannot research and reason well?
You are the baboon that need serious schooling for believing something without verifying.
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by effort1: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
grin
propertyhunter1:

Should we dig out tinubu's Crimes of 1993 when Bobo Chicago was charged to court by FBI fir being a drug dealer? grin

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Mrfixitt(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Awka is more developed than your Oshogbo filled with Brown roofs. Travel and see zombie
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by sweetjohn(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
The op, the admins and maybe suen have collected their own share from Tinibu. Shameless
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Afamed: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
When we tell them, Obi is a known fraud, they call us different names.
Under the Pandora fraud, ASUU, Anambra state chapter, went on 6 months strike.

Under,the same Peter Obi as a Gov, the Drs in Anambra state owned hospitals also went on 13 months strike, simply because same Obi failed to honour the same conmess agreement he signed with Drs.
Obi is a fraud.
Go to Anambra as we speak.,every road is littered with dumpsites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by effort1: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Tinubu is a worse fraud. How much money did he make for lagos and how much did he send to his personal account? grin
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Mrfixitt(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
obawinner:
Including some others
All these stupid and nonsense propagandas can't stop the peopjes choice called Peter Obi. You zombies are wasting your time
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by odogwugist: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lol...

Mr. Past Digger, i hope you'll also tell people how Mr Peter Obi resolved the strike and till today the school isnt striking anymore, but Tinubu was Pro-chancellor to LAUTECH and he improvised the school and they embarked on 2 years strike https://educeleb.com/tinubu-uncaring-chancellor-boasts-wealth/amp/
NOBLEICT:

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/oct/30/national-30-10-2010-0019.htm
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Afamed: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Awka is more developed than your Oshogbo filled with Brown roofs. Travel and see zombie
The same self glorified Awka with no Govt present?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Codepain: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
petaling:
Seun the owner of Moribund Nairaland, you are so myopic and daft by using your platform to display how empty you are. Children are at home, without positive contribution from you, you are digging into the past to blame Peter Obi who left government a decade ago.
To the mod that push this useless post to the front page, may your life and your families remain in shambles.
Anyone who attempts to delete this post will receive all the evils in this world.
Banning me is welcomed. Nairaland has outlived it's usefulness

Pele.
Your wailing will start when Atiku or Tinubu is sworn in.
For now save it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My 3-Year-Old Son Can't Read Or Write Letters, Please Help / Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom / Meet Engr Dr. Francisca Nwafulugo, Anambra Woman Of The Year, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.