Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) (42890 Views)

Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by TheGift: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
NOBLEICT:

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/oct/30/national-30-10-2010-0019.htm

This sounds like a hatchet job.

I hope this is not a result of the "go ahead " BAT claimed Buhari has given Him to resolve the ASSU issue?
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by obawinner(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mrfixitt:
All these stupid and nonsense propagandas can't stop the peopjes choice called Peter Obi. You zombies are wasting your time
These websites have been written since 2011, how does It make it a propaganda?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Alexgeneration(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
JasonEkanem:
We all know Peter Obi is chasing clouts with non existing figures. Yes, Nigeria needs change, but we can't have that on grounds of deceit.

We need jobs and security in Nigeria. What did Peter Obi do in those regards as Governor. Let the conversation start from there
May Amadioha ràpe you and your conversation.

Obi will become the president and there's nothing you and the drug lord from Osun will do about it.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by edoairways: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
obawinner:

These websites have been written since 2011, how does It make it a propaganda?
Anything is possible in Nigeria just to deceive the masses
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by CITIBEN(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
Stop typing rubbish if you don't know what to say. Have you being to Anambra state before Oga go and vote Tinubu or Atiku na you get the suffer not Obi. Go and investigated Peter Obi Govt. Very well. You can understand better
Throwback:
We have said it that a stingy fellow like Obi cannot grow anything.

He will grind everything to a halt.

Even his supporters expressed the same fears about a Buhari presidency in 2015 on this very forum.

Obi is a fig tree that cannot bear fruit.

Look at state IGR below during the same period Obi was Anambra Governor.

It is a shame that states like Edo and Kogi had a far better growth than Anambra that claims to have "3 Cities".

Peter Obi is a rock, things only grow on fertile sand.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Throwback: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
CITIBEN:
Stop typing rubbish if you don't know what to say. Have you being to Anambra state before Oga go and vote Tinubu or Atiku na you get the suffer not Obi. Go and investigated Peter Obi Govt. Very well. You can understand better

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by comodo: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
NOBLEICT:

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/oct/30/national-30-10-2010-0019.htm
What rubbish. The link you gave doesn't exist. Na waa. I just wasted my time for nothing.
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Steviealohan(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tifnubu and his band of myopic criminals should try harder in peter obi and labour party we lay our mat.

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Morphinne: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
NOBLEICT:

Na the pesin wey ipob wan rebrand give me be this o. This lying machine too go get mind dey follow people dey bash Lie Mohammed o. Make I just siddon dey look cool
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Morphinne: 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
JohnnyPalmer:
All these Tinubu Urchins dig out Graves just to soil Peter Obi's name

Imagine 2010 grin grin
If we investigate this matter, we will find the case not to be true or misrepresented and projected just like the false claims and accusations in the past

Obidient is a movement

Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu
Please do the investigation and forward us the report and true account of what happened rather than just assuming that this report could be untrue.
I wanted to say that was what wise people would do but then I remembered the region you come from, we can’t question God cry
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Seniorwriter(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fabians009:
And the lingering strike of ASUU across the Nation uptill date is Obi fault?. Money will not deceive you and come and deceive me too.
I will vote for Peter Obi even in my dreams.
Reach out via the Facebook ID on my nairaland profile....you'll be attended to..

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

Fabians009:
I've deactivated my FB
Well open a new one if you are serious about aquiring the Mentorship to earn online...mind you it's not gonna be free mentorship because someone already reached out for the one free slot available though our fee is affordable and have flexible payment mode ...so go on Facebook that's where you'll be attended to.

@Seniorwriter
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Fabians009(m): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
You dey dealt with una?
E shock me. I no vote for who you dey mention.
Look well. Who's sin is not coming out too?
Lemme hear. Cos you just made mention of ones name about sin.
pquaver:

It is the same I n go gree you dey do now.. The obi sin are coming out and u refuse to heed advice. Abi na ony u get monopoly of wisdom? No be same una vote Ikpeazu?
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Fabians009(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
I've deactivated my FB
Seniorwriter:

Reach out via the Facebook ID on my nairaland profile....you'll be attended to..

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@Seniorwriter

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by utenwuson: 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Every sane person knows pitobi is a liar, a fraud and a very deceitful person with so much ego to keep lying....
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Simeonjoe1: 12:02am On Jul 25, 2022
nams77:
Seun and myndd44. You are killing this forum by being partisan. It's sickening to think that the two of you can't stand above board.
Someday you will look back and wondered at the ruin that have become nairaland if you continue in this manner.
A post made over 10years ago magically found its way to front-page because it carries a news against Peter Obi. You lots are making this man more popular.
For seun, he will ignore this admonition. For myndd44, he will be contemplating whether to ban me or not

I don't cajole to post like this. In fact this kind of news is good for democracy and for people to know the bad luggages in this politicians. If it's that of other politicians too find it and we will post it to front page for all to see. Your political opponents is working hard you have to work harder. Dig up dirt and spread it that's the beauty of this democracy soil them all up.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by edosignature(m): 12:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by edosignature(m): 12:52am On Jul 25, 2022
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023...!!!
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by benheaven(m): 12:53am On Jul 25, 2022
PLEASE STOP THIS WRITR UP. IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL. IT LOOKS FOOLISH AND STUPID.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by benheaven(m): 12:54am On Jul 25, 2022
[THIS IS UNPROFESSIONAL.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2022
michael1508:

When I said we are moving away from party politics,you and I know it's not an overnight affair,it's a movement anchored by the youths.
Osun politics is a different from national politics.
Osun is made up of just one ethnicity compared to a Nigeria at large,they choose who they think is better for them,not minding if Lasun might be potentially better or not,Adeleke ain't a bad choice either.
You will agree with me that the Osun election was a bit transparent which is a right direction in Nigerian politics.
Now,when it comes to Obi,Atiku and Tinubu,they have all had their share of holding the mantle one way or the other on the big stage when Nigeria politics is concerned,couple with historical credibility.
Don't underestimate the social media support Obi is getting,alot has been gained through this same platform in recent times,from serious to non serious agendas.
The only challenge Obi might be having now,which is the reality of Nigeria politics,is the North,they need awareness about him over there which I believe it's happening already, do not forget he is not running the race alone,he is with a credible northern vice Presidential candidate.
you are naive some of u Southerners are so arrogant thinking the North is inferior same way the west assume AFrica is a jungle wake up oga PDP APC ll still dominate in 2027... That no mean make u no vote Obi... But he won't win... In Igboland wey u think go school pass North many there outsource their brains to nnamdi Kanu... So I suggest u try be realistic next year election is between PDP APC
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Patience79: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2022
All you BAT and ATIKU wailers, please go and verify .

100% OBIDIENT

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by michael1508: 4:40am On Jul 26, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
you are naive some of u Southerners are so arrogant thinking the North is inferior same way the west assume AFrica is a jungle wake up oga PDP APC ll still dominate in 2027... That no mean make u no vote Obi... But he won't win... In Igboland wey u think go school pass North many there outsource their brains to nnamdi Kanu... So I suggest u try be realistic next year election is between PDP APC
Sometimes,truth seems like arrogance, especially when it's an obvious fact starring clear at your face.
That said,I have had my own share of the northern experience,you won't compare the exposure over there to the rest of the country,reason is not far fetched,they don't embrace formal education,they hardly speak English which makes it difficult to communicate with other tribesmen.
One thing why we always make reference to the north in Nigeria politics is due to their numbers,number will always be a political instrument,when we talk about North,you think it's the Niger and the Kaduna they are referring to?
Have you been to Sokoto,Zamfara before?,these are core Northern states who still have so much to learn.
You think APC was a contender many years ago?
A candidate any party fields out to rep them in any election still have the major impact in deciding if they will win or not. Oh, you think because it's a pdp, putting up a known terrorist,an ex convict as a candidate ll give them a chance of winning?
No doubt,these are 2 strong parties in Nigeria at the moment but sometimes,people usually get fed up with the everyday regulars and go for something different.
Don't forget,APC won 2015 election solely because it was Buhari,we thought he was the Messiah for us all after a lot of mess pdp did through GEJA.
One thing I can deduce from your conclusion is that,you yourself chooses to vote for the PDP or APC not because you feel they can bring change,but because of their popularity.
If the APC or PDP had fielded any other candidates aside those two,we would have been on a different discussion generally, but you see those two,they don't mean well for Nigerians from past experience Nigerian history has with them.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:39am On Jul 26, 2022
michael1508:

Sometimes,truth seems like arrogance, especially when it's an obvious fact starring clear at your face.
That said,I have had my own share of the northern experience,you won't compare the exposure over there to the rest of the country,reason is not far fetched,they don't embrace formal education,they hardly speak English which makes it difficult to communicate with other tribesmen.
One thing why we always make reference to the north in Nigeria politics is due to their numbers,number will always be a political instrument,when we talk about North,you think it's the Niger and the Kaduna they are referring to?
Have you been to Sokoto,Zamfara before?,these are core Northern states who still have so much to learn.
You think APC was a contender many years ago?
A candidate any party fields out to rep them in any election still have the major impact in deciding if they will win or not. Oh, you think because it's a pdp, putting up a known terrorist,an ex convict as a candidate ll give them a chance of winning?
No doubt,these are 2 strong parties in Nigeria at the moment but sometimes,people usually get fed up with the everyday regulars and go for something different.
Don't forget,APC won 2015 election solely because it was Buhari,we thought he was the Messiah for us all after a lot of mess pdp did through GEJA.
One thing I can deduce from your conclusion is that,you yourself chooses to vote for the PDP or APC not because you feel they can bring change,but because of their popularity.
If the APC or PDP had fielded any other candidates aside those two,we would have been on a different discussion generally, but you see those two,they don't mean well for Nigerians from past experience Nigerian history has with them.
you are still repeating the stupid arrogance as if some of us haven't traveled across Southern Nigeria... I was born and raised in northern Nigeria and I say u are just arrogant... Peter Obi is just overhyped by the way gives fictitious figures in interview so what's so special in his candidacy that you think many Nigerians would prefer him as a bogus Messiah... I just told u so educated Southerners outsource their brains to nnamdi Kanu an Ipob terrorists yet u de yarn opata... Stop chatting dust and embrace reality... Buhari won because APC is a strong party simple labour isn't even bigger than APGA self... Anyway this is the last reply continue to live in useless delusion cos of ur obi... The North isn't your problem ok... Meanwhile there are many who are formally educated in the south too...

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by michael1508: 6:01am On Jul 26, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
you are still repeating the stupid arrogance as if some of us haven't traveled across Southern Nigeria... I was born and raised in northern Nigeria and I say u are just arrogant... Peter Obi is just overhyped by the way gives fictitious figures in interview so what's so special in his candidacy that you think many Nigerians would prefer him as a bogus Messiah... I just told u so educated Southerners outsource their brains to nnamdi Kanu an Ipob terrorists yet u de yarn opata... Stop chatting dust and embrace reality... Buhari won because APC is a strong party simple labour isn't even bigger than APGA self... Anyway this is the last reply continue to live in useless delusion cos of ur obi... The North isn't your problem ok... Meanwhile there are many who are formally educated in the south too...
You must be a very stupid fellow to use those idiotic words on me,I thought you were sound upstairs.if you like don't reply,as long as my message is passed across into your skull.l don't give a shit,what nonsense.
I thought I was dropping facts and having a debatable conversation with an exposed and rational thinking fellow, I never knew you are one of the dumb problems we are talking about.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by donbrowser(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by Eniitankorede: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Throwback:
We have said it that a stingy fellow like Obi cannot grow anything.

He will grind everything to a halt.

Even his supporters expressed the same fears about a Buhari presidency in 2015 on this very forum.

Obi is a fig tree that cannot bear fruit.

Look at state IGR below during the same period Obi was Anambra Governor.

It is a shame that states like Edo and Kogi had a far better growth than Anambra that claims to have "3 Cities".

Peter Obi is a rock, things only grow on fertile sand.

Obituary followers will tell you it’s a lie. And they will threaten to skin you alive lol, should you not desist from publishing the truth.
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by donbrowser(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Vote for him oh. Una go strike tire 😂 😂 😂
Re: ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010) by RecentHistory: 1:56pm On Apr 24
See the Agulu fool who they want to force on everyone's neck

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

GRV Addresses Lagos Civil Service, NURTW & Traditional Leaders (Video) / Finally Ciroma Chuckwuma Adekunle Has Pass WAEC (pic) / 6 Reasons ​you Should Not Attend A Private University (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.