Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) (32931 Views)

Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2019
Rip to them.
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by Vikynas: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2019
Good God lives are wasted in our country Nigeria side ways Fulani killings kidnapping Boko boys accident reoccurrence save us
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by iluvblackship: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2019
Get A beautiful & Responsive website today
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by Zinny25(f): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2019
Dear Lord please protect my family and friends in these ember months, I refuse to receive bad news... Amen
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by ghasmark: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2019
Oh my good and wonderful friend. Why oh why? Rest in peace my blood.
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by omenka(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2019
Just got news a close friend was also involved.. RIP Brown. cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by Onyeka8: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2019
May they RIP Amen.
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by effido666: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2019
Wat has he said wrong now dat u are insulting him...... Nawah oooo
richie240:

Keep quiet and stop acting like an Im.becile.
Just say u r looking 4 opportunity to badmouth d "zoo" - as usual.
Even in ur 'saner climes', fatal accidents occur!
In 2019 alone there has bn over 40,000 fatal accidents in the U.S.

https://carsurance.net/blog/car-accident-statistics/
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by useurkidney3121: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2019
richie240:

Keep quiet and stop acting like an Im.becile.
Just say u r looking 4 opportunity to badmouth d "zoo" - as usual.
Even in ur 'saner climes', fatal accidents occur!
In 2019 alone there has bn over 40,000 fatal accidents in the U.S.

https://carsurance.net/blog/car-accident-statistics/
Ogun kill u with ur stupid analysis. Are u saying our roads in Nigeria are motorable or what's ur senseless analysis all about? Go f**k urself idiot

1 Like

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by EMCHIZ(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2019
Don't put all your eggs in one basket
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by realstars: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2019
RIP
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by kaffyadeakeem(f): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2019
So sad
Rip
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by mimee9(f): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
so sad angryso sad
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by okede1: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Kai.. What a tragedy.
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by Timothyoj(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
kenwhawha:
This country is a dead trap. I hug my wife and kids every morning knowing that I may never see them again and verse versa. You see, it's easy to type "Rest in Peace." until it happen to you.

Hmmm brother you said it all. May God Almighty continue to keep us all from all evils...Amen.
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Timothyoj:

Hmmm brother you said it all. May God Almighty continue to keep us all from all evils...Amen.

He won't unless we help ourselves.
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
How do these niggas drive??!... The recklessness of our drivers is beyond worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by richie240: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
useurkidney3121:

Ogun kill u with ur stupid analysis. Are u saying our roads in Nigeria is motorable or what's ur senseless analysis all about? Go f**k urself idiot
I won't add to ur problem, seeing d fact dt u've already 'used-ur-kidney'. Sorry.
I know u r already down and prolly almost 'out'. So, enjoy ur remaining days on planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by onadana: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
kenwhawha:
This country is a dead trap. I hug my wife and kids every morning knowing that I may never see them again and verse versa. You see, it's easy to type "Rest in Peace." until it happen to you.

You are right. On 18th of July 2019,it was like every normal day.Left home with my wife and 12year old son.He didn't go to school that day the next day was their speech and prize giving day.I took her to her office where she dropped her bag,took her to the gym where she exercised. I was still exercising when she went to take her shower, dressed up,told me bye and left for her office. That day I knew they had official assignment in Zaria.So she left Kaduna.Strangely death has a way of playing you,for reasons unknown we didn't speak to each other.I started calling her lines by 3:45pm,ringing,ringing no response.Didn't know my lovely wife was dead since 2pm from a fatal car crash. That was how my son and I found ourselves in this unending horror.The death of a loved one is a terrible experience. I feel so depressed. cry

3 Likes

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by richie240: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
effido666:
Wat has he said wrong now dat u are insulting him...... Nawah oooo
Its quite infantile to insult d country at every given opportunity as if such calamities don't happen in 'saner climes'. And for ur info, nowhere in d article was it written that d accident was caused by bad roads.
With all their 'good roads', 40,000 deaths has happened in d U.S in 2019 alone, and does that mean america is a dead country? Or Americans call it a dead country as a result?
Shit do happen irrespective of the prevailing circumstances, so "nigerians" (by passport) should stop deriding Nigeria cause of whatever prejudice they have. Period!
juman:
Oh I hate nigeria.
We know already.
May ur 'kingdom' come!

2 Likes

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by emmahoney(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
iRyan:
Should we blame God for doing nothing when he could have done something, because its more than likely that they prayed for protection before embarking on that journey
God doesn't owe us nothing same way it has nothing to do with him when people survive accidents. That you are alive today is not because of God or what ever, you are alive because you haven't come in contact with death yet or you have but was just lucky. We are either lucky or not when it comes to being alive; it is as simple as that. We all will eventually die one day despite our prayers for protection.
Rest in Peace to the family. It is a very tragic situation
This is an undiluted fact. However, only few can use their cerebral hemisphere to decipher this.

They can even come for your head for typing this.

1 Like

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Chai embarassed
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
JESU! How will he cope? I pray he doesn't do something funny cos the shock is just too much...
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by dominique(f): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Almost all roads in Nassarawa are death traps especially that Akwanga-Lafia road. Too many sharp bends and large trucks driving carelessly. The bus drivers too will want to overtake the trucks without seeing what's ahead due to the bendy nature of the roads. You can't ply that road without your heart in your mouth.

RIP to the deceased sad
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by Bullhari: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
So painful. Everyone is devastated at the office this morning after the mail was shared. He's a nice man according to those that know him personally. May God console him.

1 Like

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by bonnyhope: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
I AM SPEECHLESS
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by juman(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Oh I hate nigeria.
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by capitalzero: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
onadana:

You are right. On 18th of July 2019,it was like every normal day.Left home with my wife and 12year old son.He didn't go to school that day the next day was their speech and prize giving day.I took her to her office where she dropped her bag,took her to the gym where she exercised. I was still exercising when she went to take her shower, dressed up,told me bye and left for her office. That day I knew they had official assignment in Zaria.So she left Kaduna.Strangely death has a way of playing you,for reasons unknown we didn't speak to each other.I started calling her lines by 3:45pm,ringing,ringing no response.Didn't know my lovely wife was dead since 2pm from a fatal car crash. That was how my son and I found ourselves in this unending horror.The death of a loved one is a terrible experience. I feel so depressed. cry

May God continue to comfort you.

1 Like

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by juman(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
About twenty years ago I travelled from makurdi to abuja and returned back through that road.
My heart was in my mouth during the journey from lafia to akwanga. The road was not good.

Till today the road is still death trap.
Without doubt one nigeria is a mistake.
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
Benue link drivers need reorientation on the dangers of dangerous driving, i once had an experience with one, the bus would have somersaulted, but God really saved me and the passengers inside the bus.

1 Like

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by temiflex01(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
Before I open the tread, I already know tipper must be involve. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passport Of A Nigerian Confiscated By Employer In Oman / Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials / Woman Survived As Trailer Crushed Their Car Along Ikpoba Slope, Benin City. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.