Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway (26491 Views)

Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies / Two Brothers Burn To Death In Lagos-Badagry Expressway Auto Crash / Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by nwekeugochukwu: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway

An accident which occurred on Sunday night, February 12, 2023, along Lagos-Badagry expressway has claimed the lives of a father, mother and their three children when their Toyota Sienna rammed into a truck parked on the roadside, IGBERETV reports.

The Unit Commander, Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), Suleiman Taiwo, Badagry, said the accident occurred around Agemowo, Buhari Estate, Badagry.

According to Taiwo, the Toyota Sienna with registration number JJJ 947 HM was coming from Agbara when it rammed into a Volvo truck, with registration number T-8101 LA.

The unit commander said the driver of the car rammed into the stationary truck due to poor visibility.

"The unit was alerted of the accident at about 8:45 pm and we arrived on the scene at 9:00pm. The accident was fatal, father, mother and their sons were rushed to the General Hospital in Badagry, where they were confirmed dead by the doctor on duty," he said.

The unit commander appealed to the Lagos State Government and well-meaning Nigerians to provide towing vehicles for the command in Badagry.

"Trucks plying Agbara-Badagry expressway always develop a fault on the expressway and without a tow vehicle, we cannot move them from the road. It is difficult to get the vehicle in this axis but if we have a towing vehicle it will be easy for us to move them out of the roads," he added.

https://igberetvnews.com/1438879/couple-3-children-die-car-rams-stationary-truck-lagos-badagry-expressway/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Onyeka90210(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tragic

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by vastolord4(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Too bad.. RIP

7 Likes

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by NaijaCover(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Mikelarteta(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
May their souls rest in Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by gift01: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Car rammed into a stationary truck means there was no adequate reactionary time to see the road sign of a parked truck. Obviously if the truck was towed it could have been avoided so also if the car wasn’t at top speed. RiP to the dead; let’s learn our lessons to avoid such occurrence next time

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by sirchim(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Not a good one at a time like this. RIP to the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by symbianDON(m): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
The speed must have been around 140km/hr for the sienna to have been so destroyed....quite an unfortunate accident.

16 Likes

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by McOluOmo: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
Over speeding

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

4 Likes

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Padipadi(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sardonic

1 Like

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by PotatoSalad(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sad.
The next second is uncertain.

Na so the cow that drove me yesterday wanted to overtake two trailers in one lane. Gave him the warning of his life. No be me una go kill for this country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by tishbite42: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
This is super tragic
I thank God for life

1 Like

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by MurderX: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tinubu's Lagos - shithole. One will think with the hype, Lagos is Las Vegas. Bad roads everywhere causing accidents everyday. The only good ones are tolled heavily - they stopped tolling lekki - epe and link bridge because of elections. Once election is over, una go hear am.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by pol23: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sad….
This is just complete deletion of someone lineage.
As Africans we sometimes don’t believe this type of
Occurrence are natural..
As He offended someone who has no forgiven spirit or is this just Karma doing it’s work…
Sometimes when I think about this life, It just seems too cumbersome to comprehend.
When the Turkey/ Syria earthquake happened, and I saw a video of a man trying to dig a multi-layer concrete with stick to get his Daughter… it’s most depressing thing I’ve seen this year…. I look across my table and see my beautiful family playing and a thought of mystery tomorrow is too hard to think.
You and I reading this news are only lucky to see this minute as the next minute might be a shocker…
Rip to them….
Life is when you’re planning ‘A’ and you get ‘!:67@‘, it’s had to phantom.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Illegal1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Omoh...entire family jst go down ova night,too bad....
may their souls rest in vahala where there's no wahala....

1 Like

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by joshuaidibia(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
If you drive a lot on highways you'll hate the way sienna drivers drive. RIP to the deceased and his family.

2 Likes

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by beejay85: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
MurderX:
Tinubu's Lagos - shithole. One will think with the hype, Lagos is Las Vegas. Bad roads everywhere causing accidents everyday. The only good ones are tolled heavily - they stopped tolling lekki - epe and link bridge because of elections. Once election is over, una go hear am.
I don't know where u r from but I can tell u no road wherever d hell u crawled out from is as good as d road where accident occurred...

2 Likes

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by TimT: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Overspending!!!!!!
I just don't know the level of education a driver in Nigeria needs to have to know that SPEED KILLS....
Rip to them....

1 Like

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Illegal1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
PotatoSalad:
Sad.
The next second is uncertain.

Na so the cow that drove me yesterday wanted to overtake two trailers in one lane. Gave him the warning of his life. No be me una go kill for this country.

hahahahahaha....

nobody wn dye bt them wn go heaven...
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by luluosas(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jesus Christ, have mercy on your children. My condolences please
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by triple996(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
RIP to all of them cry
Bt sienna de speed wooo
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by MrSensor(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sacrificed
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Isabi4lov: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Rip to them sad
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by adecz: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Speeding in poor visibility ... 😐

What a tragedy😞

1 Like

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Phraences: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Where is God?!

The only consolation is they all died together..

1 Like

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Mindlog: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sad.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Otulented: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Chai so pathetic, I pray that God heals your hearts soon.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by AroOkigbo(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Away from the pains of this country.
May God rest their souls.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by AntiChristian: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos: Agege Streets Flooded As Residents Go About Their Daily Activities (Video / Man Survives Accident In Imo: 'People Died, Some Injured' (Photos) / Auchi Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident Days To Her Graduation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.