Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,333 members, 7,846,466 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) (32950 Views)

Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by pointstores(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Serious
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by idtwo: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
iRyan:
Should we blame God for doing nothing when he could have done something, because its more than likely that they prayed for protection before embarking on that journey
God doesn't owe us nothing same way it has nothing to do with him when people survive accidents. That you are alive today is not because of God or what ever, you are alive because you haven't come in contact with death yet or you have but was just lucky. We are either lucky or not when it comes to being alive; it is as simple as that. We all will eventually die one day
despite our prayers for protection.
Rest in Peace to the family. It is a very tragic situation
Pls just shut up if you don't know what to say. It is because of God's mercies that we have whatever good we can point at. If you lack understanding, at least keep your mouth shut and your fingers off the keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by Siberry: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is heart breaking. My thoughts and prayers to the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by FIDELISFIDECENT: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
kenwhawha:
This country is a dead trap. I hug my wife and kids every morning knowing that I may never see them again and verse versa. You see, it's easy to type "Rest in Peace." until it happen to you.

It shall be well with you, brother.
For a very long time, once I received the news of the death of any one, Immediately, I would respond with "death is for all men". But the very day I received the news of my mother's death, I couldn't produce those words. I couldn't console myself with "death is for all men". Immediately, tears rolled down my cheek. Ever since that time, I can't remember how many times I had repeated those words "death is for all men" or "rest in peace". I would rather take a deep sigh before responding with rest in peace.
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by FIDELISFIDECENT: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
idtwo:

Pls just shut up if you don't know what to say. It is because of God's mercies that we have whatever good we can point at. If you lack understanding, at least keep your mouth shut and your fingers off the keyboard.

I think you are a religious fanatic.

1 Like

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by Kingxiee(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
Have Mercy on us, Lord!
The devil is really battling hard!
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
idtwo:

And who f are you to ask me to shut up? The last time I checked I am entitled to my own opinions, if you have any problem whatsoever with that you can jump off a cliff for all I care.

I blame your brain for being too retard*d to study and question patterns of how the world works. Travel across Africa and see thousands of God's children suffering and dying to extremely high degree. It is even worse in wartorn countries where children are being separated from their parents, where they are also starving and suffering emotionally, psychologically, financially, physically and mentally and dying by the thousand by both natural and manmade causes. What kind of picture does that paint of a benevolent god? What kind of god shows mercy to some of his children while leaving some to suffer terribly and perish and still wants his children to praise and worship him and tell him his loving and compassionate? An earthly father wouldn't treat his children the way god - a supposed heavenly father is treating his children, unless he is wicked, vengeful and an outright maniac.

You sit behind your computer, with a roof over your head, filled belly and some peace of mind and have the effrontery to talk about God's mercies because you are just ignorant and too dumb to think objectively. If God was that merciful the world wouldn't be this messed up because the cries of his children would have awakened him to be on his toes in governing the affairs of the world.

The patterns of occurrences and outcomes the world over doesn't point to a supreme being intervening. Outcomes and occurrences are intentionally or unintentionally orchestrated by us. When we get involved in an accident, it is an unintentionally orchestrated outcome because we walked into our death unintentionally.

When we put our differences aside as a nation and buckle down to fix the country, it would be an intentionally orchestrated outcome. And should that ever happen, people like you would run forum to forum, claiming the mercy of god is manifesting in Nigeria, forgetting the times we suffered and god did nothing while we endlessly and tirelessly cried unto him.

We have always being on our own since when we lived in caves and in forests, bad things have always happened and will always happen us regardless of our beliefs or faiths, it is the world we live in. We built this world and our country ourselves no one did it for us. Most of the problems bedevilling our world is our faults. I don't know that a perfect and compassion being is puppeteering us and still making a mess of the whole show.

I have not uttered a single word of prayer in nearly five years and my life has been just as fine as everyone else around me. The very religious ones that pray day and night, some of them; their lives aren't any different from mine, while some, I am better than because I worked for it and they are waiting for your merciful God to intervene.

The last time I was in Nigeria I had a road accident that could have been a fatal if not for a last minute decision I took, I escaped death by the skin of my teeth. People have prayed and plied that same road and died but your merciful god did nothing, I guess he is waiting for the government to build better roads so that he can claim the glory when accidents becomes mitigated?

2 Likes

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by BlackLaw: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
kenzysmith:
Linage wipe out unless the man played away match the man brothers celebrating for inheritance
Oga ur mumu dey smell. So you'd celebrate if 3 of your nephews die like that eh? olodo rakpata
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by Suspectzero(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lol i like this guy. Me i lost religion 8 years ago via an elective religion course i took in my final year undergrad program abroad.
I learned through that course that there was never any god. Christianity and its rules evolved over time with the culture just as it continues to do today. You can interprete that big rubbish book anyhow you like. That's why there are so many denominations and useless prophets that don't agree with each other. Just pick and choose whatever narrative or agenda you want to push.

Nigerians are a bunch of gullible religious mumus who cant see whats right in front of them. With their yama yama country they'll still be doing god this god that. The Japanese dey serve any god? You no see how their country fine reach? Same mumu nigerians will be saying glory to god when they get immigrant visa to escape the hell hole their fellow religious mumus created in their home country. Religion is a curse. It does not improve anyone's life. Just deludes you with fairy tales about invisible friends and guardian angels.

Religion is for the weak minded who cant face the cold hard truth of reality. We are animals that were born and soon after will die just like every other living thing. Just like the goats, cats, dogs. You too will surely die. Theres no special heaven where you will live forever. That's fairy tales written by your fellow human beings from a long time ago.

iRyan:

And who f are you to ask me to shut up? The last time I checked I am entitled to my own opinions, if you have any problem whatsoever with that you can jump off a cliff for all I care.

I blame your brain for being too retard*d to study and question patterns of how the world works. Travel across Africa and see thousands of God's children suffering and dying to extremely high degree. It is even worse in wartorn countries where children are being separated from their parents, where they are also starving and suffering emotionally, psychologically, financially, physically and mentally and dying by the thousand by both natural and manmade causes. What kind of picture does that paint of a benevolent god? What kind of god shows mercy to some of his children while leaving some to suffer terribly and perish and still wants his children to praise and worship him and tell him his loving and compassionate? An earthly father wouldn't treat his children the way god - a supposed heavenly father is treating his children, unless he is wicked, vengeful and an outright maniac.

You sit behind your computer, with a roof over your head, filled belly and some peace of mind and have the effrontery to talk about God's mercies because you are just ignorant and too dumb to think objectively. If God was that merciful the world wouldn't be this messed up because the cries of his children would have awakened him to be on his toes in governing the affairs of the world.

The patterns of occurrences and outcomes the world over doesn't point to a supreme being intervening. Outcomes and occurrences are intentionally or unintentionally orchestrated by us. When we get involved in an accident, it is an unintentionally orchestrated outcome because we walked into our death unintentionally.

When we put our differences aside as a nation and buckle down to fix the country, it would be an intentionally orchestrated outcome. And should that ever happen, people like you would run forum to forum, claiming the mercy of god is manifesting in Nigeria, forgetting the times we suffered and god did nothing while we endlessly and tirelessly cried unto him.

We have always being on our own since when we lived in caves and in forests, bad things have always happened and will always happen us regardless of our beliefs or faiths, it is the world we live in. We built this world and our country ourselves no one did it for us. Most of the problems bedevilling our world is our faults. I don't know that a perfect and compassion being is puppeteering us and still making a mess of the whole show.

I have not uttered a single word of prayer in nearly five years and my life has been just as fine as everyone else around me. The very religious ones that pray day and night, some of them; their lives aren't any different from mine, while some, I am better than because I worked for it and they are waiting for your merciful God to intervene.

The last time I was in Nigeria I had a road accident that could have been a fatal if not for a last minute decision I took, I escaped death by the skin of my teeth. People have prayed and plied that same road and died but your merciful god did nothing, I guess he is waiting for the government to build better roads so that he can claim the glory when accidents becomes mitigated?
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by zubinike(m): 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
247naijamedia:
A Nigerian man, Tervershima Jebe, is devastated at the moment as he lost his pretty wife and three lovely kids in a fatal accident in Benue state yesterday Sunday September 15th.

His deceased wife and their children were traveling in the Benue state owned transportation buses, Benue Links, when they died. The 18 seater bus they were commutting in, was involved in a ghastly accident at Angwan chiyawa, along Akwanga-Lafia road, after it had a head on collision with a trailer that pushed them into a ditch.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/man-loses-his-wife-and-three-children-in-fatal-accident-in-benue.html

Benue Links with high rate of Accident on Benue roads since their inception. That company should be privatized. Other than wasting bloods. Hope not what am thinking sha. It's MBER again. Our families can't be used for donations nor Renewals....... IJN
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by useurkidney3121: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2019
richie240:

I won't add to ur problem, seeing d fact dt u've already 'used-ur-kidney'. Sorry.
I know u r already down and prolly almost 'out'. So, enjoy ur remaining days on planet earth.
Omo ale jatijati grin i will surely enjoy my remaining days on earth and u should spend ur remaining days on earth in agony grin
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by richie240: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
useurkidney3121:

Omo ale jatijati grin i will surely enjoy my remaining days on earth and u should spend ur remaining days on earth in agony grin
Why are u troubling urself na? Remember u are functioning on only one kidney as u've used d other one and yet u nor gree blow.
Biko, conserve ur energy and enjoy ur remaining days on planet earth!

1 Like

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Suspectzero:
Lol i like this guy. Me i lost religion 8 years ago via an elective religion course i took in my final year undergrad program abroad.
I learned through that course that there was never any god. Christianity and its rules evolved over time with the culture just as it continues to do today. You can interprete that big rubbish book anyhow you like. That's why there are so many denominations and useless prophets that don't agree with each other. Just pick and choose whatever narrative or agenda you want to push.

Nigerians are a bunch of gullible religious mumus who cant see whats right in front of them. With their yama yama country they'll still be doing god this god that. The Japanese dey serve any god? You no see how their country fine reach? Same mumu nigerians will be saying glory to god when they get immigrant visa to escape the hell hole their fellow religious mumus created in their home country. Religion is a curse. It does not improve anyone's life. Just deludes you with fairy tales about invisible friends and guardian angels.

Religion is for the weak minded who cant face the cold hard truth of reality. We are animals that were born and soon after will die just like every other living thing. Just like the goats, cats, dogs. You too will surely die. Theres no special heaven where you will live forever. That's fairy tales written by your fellow human beings from a long time ago.

Lol my brother the thing just weak. You go see them in their sufferness looking like disease and opening their mouth to say "he loves me, he has been so good to me, he's faithful, he's merciful blah blah...

If there's a God ruling over our affairs then I would like to meet him and gave him a resounding slap because he is clearly a wicked, partial, narcissistic, egotistical, incompetent, inept, and crazy psychopath that wants to torture his children for eternity including the ones that served him all their lives but misinterpreted his holy book he even though they asked him to send them his holy spirit to help them understand but it is their fault that a loving God doesn't know how to pass a message across that can be understood unanimously by all his children lol...

The deeper you analyze this religion of a thing, the stupider it appears and has you know it definitely wasn't the orchestration of a supernatural intelligent being.

1 Like

Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by Suspectzero(m): 9:29am On Sep 18, 2019
Lool grin grin grin I laugh die for this comment. Thank you for the entertainment jare. Now back to cold hard reality for me.

iRyan:

Lol my brother the thing just weak. You go see them in their sufferness looking like disease and opening their mouth to say "he loves me, he has been so good to me, he's faithful, he's merciful blah blah...

If there's a God ruling over our affairs then I would like to meet him and gave him a resounding slap because he is clearly a wicked, partial, narcissistic, egotistical, incompetent, inept, and crazy psychopath that wants to torture his children for eternity including the ones that served him all their lives but misinterpreted his holy book he even though they asked him to send them his holy spirit to help them understand but it is their fault that a loving God doesn't know how to pass a message across that can be understood unanimously by all his children lol...

The deeper you analyze this religion of a thing, the stupider it appears and has you know it definitely wasn't the orchestration of a supernatural intelligent being.
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by useurkidney3121: 5:31am On Sep 19, 2019
richie240:

Why are u troubling urself na? Remember u are functioning on only one kidney as u've used d other one and yet u nor gree blow.
Biko, conserve ur energy and enjoy ur remaining days on planet earth!
E ya i can obviously see u have no joy atall. Chai so ur level of stupidity has gotten to dis level May God deliver u and give u joy u lack oooo grin grin grin
Re: Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by richie240: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
useurkidney3121:

E ya i can obviously see u have no joy atall. Chai so ur level of stupidity has gotten to dis level May God deliver u and give u joy u lack oooo grin grin grin
Wait 4 urtime,......wait 4 ur tyme.... mama shout tire.
slow and steady surely wins d race...., papa shout tire, but taaaa! you tell dem say I must blow by faya by fossss
Now u have only one kidney after using d other one do ogwu ego yet u nor gree blow!
Lolz........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Wedding Guests Die In Accident In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Passport Of A Nigerian Confiscated By Employer In Oman / Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.