Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released. (1709 Views)

Umar Ardo: Atiku May Be Expelled From PDP If He Tries To Contest Again / IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ / Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released. by NASTYNASOSO: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2019
Alhamdulillah miss Aishat UMAR Ardo has just been released after her father paid the $15,000 in bitcoin ransom. She just called her dad to pick her up at 4th Avenue Gwarinpa

Re: Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released. by Sunofgod(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released. by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Who released her? The bitcoin fairy??
Re: Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released. by NASTYNASOSO: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
FreddyKruger:
Who released her? The bitcoin fairy??

HMMMMMM
NA KIDNAPPERS OOOOO
Re: Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released. by Olanipekun1: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
lol bitcoin
the new kidnappers currency

untraceable

soon our government will ban bitcoin
and after that all these illegal yoots will be flaunting wealth online claiming bitcoin cheesy

if you know the kind of money laundering they use bitcoin dey ehhh
our politicians will just hire all these bitcoin guys and launder heavy cash with percentage with them
Re: Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released. by sharpwriter(m): 1:00am On Sep 19, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM
NA KIDNAPPERS OOOOO

Bros, long time no hear, you never help me na ... since all tthese days, e no good o

Na MAGANIN SNYI matter o
Re: Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released. by MetaPhysical: 2:00am On Sep 19, 2019
Olanipekun1:
lol bitcoin
the new kidnappers currency

untraceable

soon our government will ban bitcoin
and after that all these illegal yoots will be flaunting wealth online claiming bitcoin cheesy

if you know the kind of money laundering they use bitcoin dey ehhh
our politicians will just hire all these bitcoin guys and launder heavy cash with percentage with them

Bitcoin is traceable via registers. That much bitcoin definitely is traceable.

I dont believe she was kidnapped.

Is her father a bureau de change owner? If he is investigate him. This is simple puzzle to solve.
Re: Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released. by NASTYNASOSO: 12:03am On Sep 20, 2019
sharpwriter:

Bros, long time no hear, you never help me na ... since all tthese days, e no good o

Na MAGANIN SNYI matter o
Ahhh bros no vex been out of the country since been a while lemme see how I can do some arrangee for you.
But basically all those stuffs full Kano like no man biz ooo
Re: Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released. by sharpwriter(m): 4:06am On Sep 20, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

Ahhh bros no vex been out of the country since been a while lemme see how I can do some arrangee for you.
But basically all those stuffs full Kano like no man biz ooo

Ok Bros... But please help me with the arangee fast fast o.. I really need am.. Help me please.

Also, how can I contact you to remind you?

I'll be waiting for ya reply.

Thank you sir
Re: Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released. by netpro(m): 5:44am On Sep 20, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:
Alhamdulillah miss Aishat UMAR Ardo has just been released after her father paid the $15,000 in bitcoin ransom. She just called her dad to pick her up at 4th Avenue Gwarinpa

OP if your post is true, then you definitely one of the kidnappers. Why?

You know that she has been released before she got home, you know the exact ransom, you know about her last phone call (as if you monitored it) AND you know the exact drop-off point before her family even get to her.

Nobody in her family will ever release these info BEFORE getting her home first.
Re: Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released. by NASTYNASOSO: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
netpro:

OP if your post is true, then you definitely one of the kidnappers. Why?

You know that she has been released before she got home, you know the exact ransom, you know about her last phone call (as if you monitored it) AND you know the exact drop-off point before her family even get to her.

Nobody in her family will ever release these info BEFORE getting her home first.
Hmmmmm
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE
YOUR GUESS MIGHT BE IN ORDER

1 Like

Re: Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released. by netpro(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

Hmmmmm
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

OP even the specific person she called to pick her up was the father. More importantly, by the time he is posting this, the family were still on their way to the place.
Re: Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released. by NASTYNASOSO: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
netpro:

OP even the specific person she called to pick her up was the father. More importantly, by the time he is posting this, the family were still on their way to the place.
HMMMMMM

YOU ARE VERY SMART
Re: Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released. by NASTYNASOSO: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

Hmmmmm
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

HMMMMMM

YOU WONT GO AND CHASE KIDNAPPERS YOU ARE HERE TROLLING MOI .
YOU YOU ARE CONCERNED YOU KNOW WHERE ALL OF THEM DEY DE OPERATE.
YOU MUST BE AN AMATEUR.NO SERIOUS KIDNAPPER WILL SELL HIMSELF ON NAIRALAND.
CONTINUE

(1) (Reply)

Jonathans Government Impoverished Millions Of Nigerians-- Oshiomole / Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01) / Abba Kyari: President Buhari Reportedly Appoints Babagana Kingibe As New COS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.