Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Access His/her Facebook Chats, Videos Etc Without Her Phone(with Proof) NWT 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Access His/her Facebook Chats, Videos Etc Without Her Phone(with Proof) NWT 2019 (400 Views)

A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access His/her Facebook Chats, Videos Etc Without Her Phone(with Proof) NWT 2019 by Tantodavid(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2019
Hello my fellow Nairalanders!
Just as we all know that these girls and even boys in a relationship nowadays no longer feel comfortable doing sex chats and all of those rubbish on WhatsApp they now do them on Facebook cause they know their boyfriend can grab their phone and go to their WhatsApp and view everything even without data and WhatsApp don’t even requires password so they now prefer doing these rubbish on Facebook, most of your girlfriends you check her WhatsApp and is clean means she doesn’t sex chat other guys or have bunch of guys she run things with? Na Facebook be the trick na while their WhatsApp will be so clean, they will even tell the guy they sex chat on Facebook to come and act like she’s rejecting him on her WhatsApp while they do rubbish on Facebook messenger, all their new boyfriends they transfer them to Facebook leaving their WhatsApp clean. A guy i helped checked his girlfriend Facebook was so bitter when he found out what his girlfriend was doing with his own close friend, the girl told his friend that him dey try pass her boyfriend say dat wan get small dick and still him no sabi nack woman well but him dey always want sex, telling him that na him she for dey date sef, and so they have been having sex and deceiving that wan while dat wan dey try hustle bring food for table for both of them as bachelor, many girls no get heart oh forget this “She loves me” na mostly lie, a guy can love 100 girls but if a girl loves it might be only one out of 200 boys.
With no too much talk, i will help you get access to your partner’s Facebook account remotely without touching his or her phone and you will view her chats, Videos, Friends, images and all live.
If you’re interested pls hit me up, it costs 3k and i don’t mind proofing to you that it works, if you know you really want to get my service chat me up i will proof this to you and make sure after the proof you eventually pay for my service and not deceiving me and wasting my time if not you might regret it so only people who know they want to get my service but they need proof then WhatsApp me. Peace out.
My WhatsApp number {0:8:1:67:36:09:78}
Re: Access His/her Facebook Chats, Videos Etc Without Her Phone(with Proof) NWT 2019 by Eloze1993(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
I’m interested because you’re giving a trial as proof of your work, I will contact you now.
Re: Access His/her Facebook Chats, Videos Etc Without Her Phone(with Proof) NWT 2019 by Chichinaija(f): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
Like seriously this boy has just viewed and showed me all my Facebook chats, videos i sent to my friends i must say good about him, he is one among the few honest guys on nairaland, if you think I’m not saying the truth about this boy then contact him and ask him to do proof for you first before getting his service.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things You Regret Doing In 2019? / 7 Steps to Overcome Depression / Flat And Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.