Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy (83624 Views)

Which Other Guy Is Experiencing This? / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by MaxVee: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
I Am Losing My Mind, Could This Be Love Or Foolishness?

Okay, I'd be quick and brief as well.

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, And after months wooing her to date me, she finally agreed and we started dating..

Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met her.

So along the line in our relationship she told she had a best friend who is a guy and they have know each other for like 4years..and that they talk very well (calls and chat) and that they tell each other they love themselves, but if I wasn't cool with it,I could break up she would understand.

As a guy I knew I had fallen for her and I embraced her telling me about the guy after a strong assurance from her that they were not into any sort of relationship with each other.

So my girl called me like let's say a month after we started dating that there was this her friend who she hadn't met and that wanted and she was going to see him, and I was like fine, she should just be fine.

P.S:- I hadn't met with my girl even till the point she went to meet the guy...I was in the west and she was in one of the states in the East..more like a long distance relationship.

Fast forward to days after they met I became uncomfortable with the relationship between my girl and the said new guy she met..I talked to her severally about it and she was at some point swearing not having anything to do with the new guy she just met.

Fast forward to the festive season I came back and I met my girl for the first time..indeed she was everything I imagined and we flowed amazingly well.

Long story cut short in the midst of one of our long conversations I discovered she have at some point had sex severally with her said best friend...so I was like since it was before we met I forgave her and we moved on..

yesterday I asked her if she has anything with the new guy and she swore again not having anything with him that the guy has been asking her out and she refused dating him.

She said plenty of things that convinced me into believing that nothing was going between them.

P.S:- before yesterday I told her to tell the new guy she has a boyfriend and she promised to..(from the actions of my girl I could tell she loves me.) She later told me that day that she told him and she had blocked him and stuff..and trust me I did believe her.

So this morning while she was sleeping I reaching out to her phone and went straight to her WhatsApp.. opened the chat with the guy and what I saw broke me..

She was reconciling with him over the break up she instigated of which was caused by something totally different not even because she told him she had a guy..what killed my spirit was a message she wrote to the guy saying "she left me for him even though I was far much a better option"..I confronted her and she has been pleading saying she loves me but she likes him and that they haven't had anything except kissing and caressing..that she loves me so much..that she started liking him when she started talking to him more frequently and I was far away. She hadn't know me..so she got fond of him and she likes him.

I love this babe so much, I told her I forgive her..but please I need your opinions..am I blinded by love or am being foolish..

How would you handle the situation. If it was you..
La La.. please help move this to front page
Am breaking every hour.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by dawnomike(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
My brother in the lord, I can only advise you to guard your heart jealously... I have experienced heartbreak twice in my life and i can tell you it is not a pleasant experience for a man. So, all i will tell you is to follow your heart while using your head grin

328 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
Na craze dey two of una head.una go soon enter market.

668 Likes 35 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by iPrevail(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
I read only the first paragraph and it was enough to aid me come to the conclusion that you are indisputably foolish. People still do all that shii you wrote up there?

799 Likes 28 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by 2special(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hmmmnn.... I won't tell you the truth....it's better to learn In a hard way.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Blakjewelry(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
MaxVee:

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, And after months wooing her to date me, she finally agreed and we started dating..Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met her.

So along the line in our relationship she told she had a best friend who is a guy and they have know each other for like 4years..and that they talk very well(calls and chat) and that they tell each other they love themselves, but if I wasn't cool with it,I could break up she would understand.

As a guy I knew I had fallen for her and I embraced her telling me about the guy after a strong assurance from her that they were not into any sort of relationship with each other.

So my girl called me like let's say a month after we started dating that there was this her friend who she hadn't met and that wanted and she was going to see him, and I was like fine, she should just be fine.

P.S:- I hadn't met with my girl even till the point she went to meet the guy...I was in the west and she was in one of the states in the East..more like a long distance relationship.

Fast forward to days after they met I became uncomfortable with the relationship between my girl and the said new guy she met..I talked to her severally about it and she was at some point swearing not having anything to do with the new guy she just met.

Fast forward to the festive season I came back and I met my girl for the first time..indeed she was everything I imagined and we flowed amazingly well.

Long story cut short in the midst of one of our long conversations I discovered she have at some point had sex severally with her said best friend...so I was like since it was before we met I forgave her and we moved on..

yesterday I asked her if she has anything with the new guy and she swore again not having anything with him that the guy has been asking her out and she refused dating him.

She said plenty of things that convinced me into believing that nothing was going between them.

P.S:- before yesterday I told her to tell the new guy she has a boyfriend and she promised to..(from the actions of my girl I could tell she loves me.) She later told me that day that she told him and she had blocked him and stuff..and trust me I did believe her.

So this morning while she was sleeping I reaching out to her phone and went straight to her WhatsApp.. opened the chat with the guy and what I saw broke me..

She was reconciling with him over the break up she instigated of which was caused by something totally different not even because she told him she had a guy..what killed my spirit was a message she wrote to the guy saying "she left me for him even though I was far much a better option"..I confronted her and she has been pleading saying she loves me but she likes him and that they haven't had anything except kissing and caressing..that she loves me so much..that she started liking him when she started talking to him more frequently and I was far away. She hadn't know me..so she got fond of him and she likes him.

I love this babe so much, I told her I forgive her..but please I need your opinions..am I blinded by love or am being foolish..

Am breaking every hour.
I don't normally do this but, op bring your head make I knack am with wood make your brain reset. Let me tell you this, what you are feeling is not love but fear, fear of being alone or being heart broken. My friend go and get a more beautiful backup so it will be easy for you to let go.

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by JAOS(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
i think she really loves you

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
First with her best Friend(sex) though before you meet her.
Now with new guy(kissing and caressing).
Bros,use your head
This is grade one foolishness

319 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Abasilim: 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Oga, don't be a fool, it's too early this new year.. Break up and move on for your own sanity. I wont say more than this.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Cholls(m): 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
My brother from what I read someone must surely be heartbroken at the end of the day n I hope it isn't going to be you. What I can say to you at this junction is that you should free her so you can regain your sanity back. Cuz I can bet you bro, u can't handle her she's out of your control.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by OkongwuTochukwu: 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
This is clearly love. Read the story on my website how I proposed to my partner, who is now my fiance: https://emmacute.netlify.com/
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by iInjureHerYansh: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Whoever hasn't cheated in a relationship should first cast a stone.

Op you sef stop digging too much else one day you hear your servant cursing you.

Pukes*

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by kingxsamz(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Brother, when this your mumu go do?

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
She's in her whóring phase. Most men will enjoy a woman before she reaches that stage or after she passes that stage or in extreme cases, a woman who never enters such stage (very few exempt themselves).

My brother, I advise you to walk away for your own peace and sanity. It's a bad phase to meet a girl.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 04, 2020
She has too much guys as friends

And I dunno how a girl will keep a guy as her best friend when she's dating another

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by ZiriMane(m): 12:26am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:
"she left me for him even though I was far much a better option"..
Until you realize you are only but an option to her you don't need help.

24 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Zaheertyler(m): 4:13am On Jan 04, 2020
When I saw bestfriend
I said not again
She probably did all that because you guys were not close
But now she'll do it over and over again

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:31am On Jan 04, 2020
See, this nonsense must stop this year. What type of advice do you need after seeing with your eyes that that lady is deceitful. If you like avoid her like a plague or stay there and be screaming love till you are hit by a thunderbolt

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by MaxVee: 5:04am On Jan 04, 2020
Zaheertyler:
When I saw bestfriend
I said not again
She probably did all that because you guys were not close
But now she'll do it over and over again

I don't get please..like having sex with him again? After we talked I saw in her chat where she broke off the sex thingy from their friendship ... although I can't vouch for anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Ladylite: 5:15am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

So about 6 months ago, I met my girl on facebook, And after months wooing her to date me, she finally agreed and we started dating..Like everything was perfect and indeed I fell deeply in love with her even before I met her.

So along the line in our relationship she told she had a best friend who is a guy and they have know each other for like 4years..and that they talk very well(calls and chat) and that they tell each other they love themselves, but if I wasn't cool with it,I could break up she would understand.

Am breaking every hour.

You really don't need to ask us.

You can continue your life with her since you have not tasted her sexual side yet and your hurt may be that she has given every other guy asides you.

Ladies will never love nice guys, they want adventure and bad boys. You are too nice and understanding. If you broke up with her first, she may just become a slave to you.

You seem to lower your standards easily. Walk away if you know you deserve better, but manage it if you know u just want sex and not a true commitment. With her sexcapades she can never be faithful to you even if you put a ring on it.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 04, 2020
"Could this be love or foolishness?"

The former is true but the latter is truer. undecided

14 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by sarkice(m): 5:24am On Jan 04, 2020
Wise up my guy

19 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by nonny1212: 5:32am On Jan 04, 2020
Im going to advise you from experience... Read carefully.. You are in love bro, which is a good thing. but one bitter truth is she will keep breaking your heart and she will keep apologizing cox she thinks you are MR NICE GUY. She has done it twice, I can beat my chest and tell you she will keep doing it over and over again. DUMP HER BEFORE SHE DUMPS YOU. So u wont feel broken at the end.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 04, 2020
If foolishness is a course, you will be graduating with first class all day smiley

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by luminouz(m): 5:50am On Jan 04, 2020
daddytime:
You couldn't have lost a mind you never had bro, your mind lost you.

Now to answer you question of " if this is love or foolishness"..

The answer is " Foolishness", and you are the lead actor..."

You nailed it.

Na troll thread sha

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Avast(m): 5:51am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

Am breaking every hour.

Foolishness

La la is not foolish so he can't move to front page.
Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Zaheertyler(m): 6:02am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

I don't get please..like having sex with him again? After we talked I saw in her chat where she broke off the sex thingy from their friendship ... although I can't vouch for anything
Bros jappaa run no look back
If she sees him again they will have sex
The only way you can enjoy this relationship is if you dont read her chat

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 04, 2020
MaxVee:

So with all that's been said, you're still here asking this question?
Take your hand wound yourself. Your headache

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by iamdrfresh: 6:33am On Jan 04, 2020
since you gave me d permission, permit me to say you're foolish sire.
1. Taking an FB girl seriously in this generation
2. believing best friend story
3. not knowing what to do after catching her this time

ogbeni, RUN for your life. Such a lady is not to be loved esp not by a guy like you.

fish plenty for ocean, babes wey go too love u go dey!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by Oreofepeters: 6:38am On Jan 04, 2020
Hope you have not been giving her money?

Never trust any lady that tells you she has male besties. She will break your heart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy by femmoy(m): 6:47am On Jan 04, 2020
henriettttta:
She has too much guys as friends

And I dunno how a girl will keep a guy as her best friend when she's dating another

I'm amazed that even a lady can say this,I'm proud of you dear and for u Bros,use ya head.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.