Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program (5651 Views)

Energy Talent Company Graduate Fellowship Program 2021 / Apply For The 2019 Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program / Apply For Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by zemidinak(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
Replace the (dot) with .

miizkaphee:

I dont understand...The link is not working
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by nuel000: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Please let us know how the interview went
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by nuel000: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Who has gone for the interview ?
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by obynaDmob(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by miizkaphee: 4:45am On Oct 14, 2019
Are there still people here waiting to get the interview invite?
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2019
miizkaphee:

I'm still waiting
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by temidayodamoye(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2019
I wish the guys going for the interview today the best. Pls kindly avail us with the format of the interview when you are done. Maybe it's technical or the usual tell me about yourself and all. Once again all the best to us all.
Let's also keep the conversations here as well. WhatsApp won't be of help to those that would apply after us. This is one of the least we could do for them too. Cheers!
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by teamoneline: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2019
please lets stick with nairaland. no whatsapp for posterity sake. all the best to those doing their interview today. cheers
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2019
Please, has anyone received invite recently?
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by Tunermania: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2019
miizkaphee:

Still waiting for the invitation too
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
How was the interview today
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by miizkaphee: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Yay!!! Guys I just got my own invite...it is on the 25th. People of God that went today. Please, how did it go? Give us update grin
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
miizkaphee:
Yay!!! Guys I just got my own invite...it is on the 25th. People of God that went today. Please, how did it go? Give us update grin
when did you take the test?
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by miizkaphee: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
yinka303:
when did you take the test?

2nd Oct
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by teamoneline: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
guys that did their interview 2day how did it go?
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by miizkaphee: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bricks92:

Yeah, got for the 14th. Congrats

hey, how did the interview go today?
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by Bricks92(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
miizkaphee:

hey, how did the interview go today?

Hi. It went well. Emphasis was on full commitment to the program, i guess that was their major concern.
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by miizkaphee: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bricks92:

Hi. It went well. Emphasis was on full commitment to the program, i guess that was their major concern.

I like the way you responded but full details would really be appreciated...Like is there accommodation? are we going to be paid? grin
is it remote or on-site? That kinda stuff...
Thank you
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by temidayodamoye(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
miizkaphee:

I like the way you responded but full details would really be appreciated...Like is there accommodation? are we going to be paid? grin
Thank you
And also if he was tested with some Data Science tools
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by Bricks92(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
miizkaphee:

Thank you

Even though i didn't ask about accommodation, i really doubt if that would be provided. It seems to me that the mode of learning may be mostly done online during the six months. This means you may still be able to manage your present job during this period. Once learning is completed, you would do full time 18 months wherever you're seconded and idaf pays you during this time. You cannot hold a second job for the 18 months, at least not to their knowledge. Idaf would continue to collect from your salary during the 18 months and pay you the balance, regardless of whatsoever company you are sent. At the end of the 18 months, the bond is over, as idaf would have fully recovered your training expense.

temidayodamoye:

And also if he was tested with some Data Science tools

Nope. The interview is very short, just direct questions circling around your availability and to be sure that you understand the terms of the training.
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bricks92:

Even though i didn't ask about accommodation, i really doubt if that would be provided. It seems to me that the mode of learning may be mostly done online during the six months. This means you may still be able to manage your present job during this period. Once learning is completed, you would do full time 18 months wherever you're seconded and idaf pays you during this time. You cannot hold a second job for the 18 months, at least not to their knowledge. Idaf would continue to collect from your salary during the 18 months and pay you the balance, regardless of whatsoever company you are sent. At the end of the 18 months, the bond is over, as idaf would have fully recovered your training expense.

Nope. The interview is very short, just direct questions circling around your availability and to be sure that you understand the terms of the training.

This is cool to me
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by temidayodamoye(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Bricks92:

thanks so much. This is really helpful
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by seunswift(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
Thanks bro, they didn't give any idea of the amount to be earned after the fellowship? Moreso, is it just a free training? It is not binding to work for them after 6 months?
Bricks92:

Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by temidayodamoye(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
teamoneline:
Yeah, got too. mine is on the 15th. any tips?

Hello, how was your interview?
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by Tunermania: 6:06am On Oct 16, 2019
temidayodamoye:

Those who have done their interview should please give us more information. Thanks
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by teamoneline: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2019
temidayodamoye:

Short and straight to the point. they just want to really know if you will be available and committed to the program just as others have said, no biggie.

1 Like

Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by temidayodamoye(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hello. Who has gotten a feedback from iDAF after the interview?
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Those who took the assessment later, has any received interview invite of recent?
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by temidayodamoye(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2019
Anyone here got offer letter from iDAF yesterday?
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by miizkaphee: 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
temidayodamoye:

Have you?
Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by temidayodamoye(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2019
miizkaphee:

Have you?

Yeah

1 Like

Re: Iaspire Data Science Fellowship Program by teamoneline: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2019
temidayodamoye:

we are to submit all those documents tomorrow right? then onboarding on 1st nov?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview / Npower Enlistment Update / Bahrain Jobs With High Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.