Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Lazy Generation!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lazy Generation!!! (194 Views)

Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] / Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lazy Generation!!! by bigpriik: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
welcome to the computer age! our generation the generation of lazy men.since the death of eistein the world is yet to produce another set geniuses to solve human problems, how could that be possible when this new generation calls hardwork "stress" and success "luck" how can discoveries be made in such a lazy generation ,the generation of ball less ,emotionally weak men who limit themselves with entitlement mentality they want to be given but Dont want to earn it. I live in a virtually lonely world my thoughts and words are controversial,infact I discovered the redpill since the age of 11, I guess ubunja hasn't discovered it then lolzz ,from time memorial I knew a guy should not live to impress people or feel entitled to anything especially women I knew this since childhood but I lost it because most people do not buy my opinions and always critise it so I lost it gradually untill I discovered NL.

My purpose for writing this article open the eyes of youths on this forum on why success has far from them its not your village,parddon my grammatical or spelling errors ,the bitter truth is that most youths are lazy and impatient ,they want success quick and easy which we all know is almost impossible most times if they don't get what they want they quit and settle for less,if you want to be successful in life then you must discover your purpose and passion and pursue it relentless with an option of giving up no matter what ! as long as you are alive keep pushing and become an example to others one day the universe (nature ) will reward you don't wait for luck it will will only favour 1% of human population.(more to come)

cheers
bigpriik.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Global Digital Store / 5 Tips That Could Make Celebrity Marriages Work / Nigeria International Trade Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.