Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says (10453 Views)

Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" / Tell Me What I Don't Know, Lady Bare Her B**bs Online. PHOTOS / Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says by correctbae: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
A male nurse is of the opinion that any lady with big butt and breast are always lazy in bed but the slim ones with tiny waist and portable butt should be feared because they perform wonders.

Tweet below:

Those girls with big bum bum and big breast are most times lazy in bed, but you see those lanky things with tiny waist and portable yansh, fear them���

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/11/16/girls-with-big-bumbum-and-big-bbs-are-most-times-lazy-in-bed-male-nurse-says/

Read Also: ‘If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma, I’m Not A Wife Material’ – Slay Queen Says https://correctbae.ng/2018/11/16/if-you-give-me-2k-to-cook-i-will-use-it-to-buy-shawarma-im-not-a-wife-material-slay-queen-says/

Re: Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says by Taiwx(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Fawk
Re: Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says by GOFRONT(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
But I still love my orobo like that...

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says by Olalan(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
Fallacy.........
Sexual prowess is sometimes not a function of size

3 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says by Ever8054: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
hit like if you found bob risky in this picture...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says by Rextizzle(m): 1:44am On Nov 17, 2018
Hit the Like button if you think it's true...

1 Like

Re: Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says by IamD18: 2:36am On Nov 17, 2018
Having good sexual features[Boobs and ass] is very important.

Not all these skinny and tiny ladies parading as slim girls with wide pussay that you'll be knacking and it'll be sounding "Kyn! Kyn! Kyn!" because of too much bones.

Skinny girls are very loosed and big turn off.

3 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says by highqueen(f): 2:50am On Nov 17, 2018
What else can an average Nigerian guy tweet about if not sex this and sex that.

Their brain is filled with sexual activities, Please, Some of you should be decent and disciplined for once.
Nonsense, this was the reason why they voted a dullard in power.

Mr man, get busy with something and stop analysing women like your life depend on them.

6 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says by Rucheen(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2018
We are not complaining
Re: Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says by Tamarapetty(f): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2018
Petite girls rock joor cheesy
Re: Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says by projectreserve2: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now!
Re: Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says by Ay04z(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2018
IamD18:
Having good sexual features[Boobs and ass] is very important.

Not all these skinny and tiny ladies parading as slim girls with wide pussay that you'll be knacking and it'll be sounding "Kyn! Kyn! Kyn!" because of too much bones.

Skinny girls are very loosed and big turn off.
small kini spotted grin
Re: Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says by MannieA(f): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2018
hmm...my view on this topic is DAT..everybody is okay... God has blessed everybody with wat suits them...so...eventually the person who love you will also love and appreciate your body....
and also having big boobs,big ass,tiny waist is not a criteria for sexual performance tho...
Re: Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says by Foodforthought: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2018
Ever8054:
hit like if you found bob risky in this picture...
Lol... guy u no well

(1) (Reply)

Busty Lady With Massive Boobs Fully Expose, Causes Stir On Talent TV Show (Pics) / Can We Have A Lady More Gorgeous Than Her On Nairaland? / Big Busty Lady In Bra And Pant Dance Step Beside A Pool Got People Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.