Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Drake Reach Out To A Nigeria Undergraduate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Reach Out To A Nigeria Undergraduate (1113 Views)

Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift / Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna / Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Drake Reach Out To A Nigeria Undergraduate by Macopol01(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
Years after stanning him consistently for years, #Drake reaches out to a Nigeria undergraduate

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2eVYSentrQ/?igshid=91rqjgdtvagv

Re: Drake Reach Out To A Nigeria Undergraduate by Joshmodest(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Despite i feel it's stupid of a president to come out and say some things ..
That " A certificate is not a meal ticket in Nigeria " statement made by buhari is the most legit thing he has said since when he was born..
Find that thing inside you no matter how small it is that you're good at , and fly brodas !
Go to school , get a certificate and think outside the four walls of the school. If you think within the four walls you will most likely regret it ..
Nigeria is a land of limitless opportunities and limited jobs ...
This young man opened his mind to possibilities. Even while in school , and now he'll be with the champagne papi himself , so biiiiiiiiig... even Wizkid had to hustle hardfor years to meet drake !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drake Reach Out To A Nigeria Undergraduate by Macopol01(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
@Lalasticlala help Push this to the front page
Re: Drake Reach Out To A Nigeria Undergraduate by princealexndre(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
This guy don blow
Re: Drake Reach Out To A Nigeria Undergraduate by Dathypebruv(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
princealexndre:
This guy don blow
My real gee................. cool
afa na,come uofa thread i wan ask you sontin

Re: Drake Reach Out To A Nigeria Undergraduate by princealexndre(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
Dathypebruv:

My real gee................. cool

afa na,come uofa thread i wan ask you sontin
I dey with you
Re: Drake Reach Out To A Nigeria Undergraduate by Dathypebruv(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
princealexndre:
I dey with you
Quoted over there already bruh....................
Re: Drake Reach Out To A Nigeria Undergraduate by lalasticlala(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2019

(1)

Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Toke Makinwa's Makeup Artist Are Set To Marry / Cute Birthday Photos Of Uche Nnana And Her Two Kids / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.