Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) (54096 Views)

President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy / Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes / Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Hudaifa: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by MOSICATED5(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Apologies not accepted until compensation is paid
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by GHoJes: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Even Abba Kyari the true president had to meet the envoy.
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by vicfajeze: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
donbachi:
Nice one...they both acted very matured in all their decisions.if they had acted as when everybody wanted them to act,maybe they would have made the situation worst than it was...as for me,i need like 3 of their women with big waists bfor i will accept their apology.
WHAT KIND OF MATURITY?
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by olowococoa: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nice one...they both acted very matured in all their decisions.if they had acted as when everybody wanted them to act,maybe they would have made the situation worst than it was...as for me,i need like 3 of their women with big waists bfor i will accept their apology.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Ashawo ni broda Yi oo!
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by AdonaiAluminium: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Just apology and all the dead should die in vain?
What of compensations?

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by stankezzy: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by chikeze(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
It's not enough to send special envoys. He should fly down here and personally apologize to Buhari and Nigerians and ensure this ugly incident doesn't rear its ugly head again. angry
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by rhythyson: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
donbachi:

i like your confession grin grin grin grin
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by jibrilELsudan: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
The South Africans must take their apology and shove it up their anus then they must shoot their hot cum in their own mouth.

Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Teegelop(f): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
If not for the humiliation he received from the Zimbabweans, he wouldn't have apologize.

Beside, they should be talk about way forward to compensate the victims.
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by MrCuteking(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
After shaking hands with the SA president Buhari will still not know if he is the president of SA
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Vikynas: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
Jesus!! in Nigeria and which Airport dem from come what are we waiting for? Just eliminate these mothefuckers outta our country idiots
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by DeCleff(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
Rubbish

Why did they allowed him to meet Baba in the first place?

He should be meeting with Abike Dabiri or the foreign affair minister.

He is not worthy to meet even the SGF let alone our prestigious president
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Michhy123(f): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
After killing people..let them bring those people back to life first
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by donbachi(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
vicfajeze:
WHAT KIND OF MATURITY?
respect for diplomatic ties
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Cregon: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Apologies through an envoy Am I the only one seeing that the the south African government don't really care I think they see it as an answer to their prayer..
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Toscarele: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Too little too late for the apologies

Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by RaimyAce(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
And it has been swept under the carpet...
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Tonysmith4sure(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Las las who lose? Na We. After all the burning, looting and killings, their voice has been heard. Sorry means nothing when trust is broken.
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
DeCleff:
Rubbish

Why did they allowed him to meet Baba in the first place?

He should be meeting with Abike Dabiri or the foreign affair minister.

He is not worthy to meet even the SGF let alone our prestigious president
Prestigious ke?
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
aaronson:
We would accept their apology on 2 conditions.
1- Grant Nigeria visa free to enter South Africa.
2- Bring AKA to come visit Nigeria, we love his music and want him to come on tour here in Nigeria.

CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
maybe grant all Nigerians in SA interest free loans one cartoon of Hennesy each.
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by boxypane(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
These apologies will be accepted when all of the families affected are compensated accordingly.
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
HeWrites:
President of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa, has formally apologized to Nigeria following the attack on her citizens in South Africa, Igbere TV reports.

Ramaphosa’s apology was conveyed by his special envoy, Jeff Radebe, who met President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House, Abuja, on Monday.

Igbere TV had reported that the South African president, on Sunday, despatched a special envoy to visit Nigeria and six other countries, to convey his regret concerning the widely condemned attacks.

This followed the humiliation he suffered at the hands of Zimbabweans during Mugabe’s funeral on Saturday, where he was publicly booed over the recent attacks.

Igbere TV learned that Ramaphosa’s envoy was accompanied to the Presidential Villa, on Monday, by the South African High Commissioner to Nigeria, Bobby Moroe.

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/breaking-south-africas-president-apologises-to-buhari-over-xenophobic-attacks

We can only take them serious when the south African govt agrees to compensate all the nigerian victims.
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hope that their useless minister didn't come with them na woman is so annoying.
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by gebest: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
They should not allow them to go, let them sweep aso rock for 7 days before we accept their apology. NONSENSE.
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by FarahAideed: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Good the south Africans have apologized to Nigerians , please when will Buhari also apologize to Nigerians for the rudderless governance he has put them through
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by vicfajeze: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
donbachi:
respect for diplomatic ties
WHEN PPLE ARE BEING KILLED FOR NO JUST CAUSE?BROS,U AMAZE ME OOO
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by brookz: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
This image speaks volumes.

Shame to SA

2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
donbachi:

That one no hard na. Infact, I hear say na that one too follow for the reasons wey dem dey para for us.
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by obayendo1010(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
south africa ugly shal nothing like being a Nigerian especially when you are black race.....as old as baba is still a better pick before this men
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by wilroy: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
The matter come be like pikin when him mama beat very hard when remain small make him die but for night,mama go be like my pikin come and take biscuit and she go use her Hand to caress him head.... S/Africans don beat us finish and are begging us back
��if you understand I'll buy you a drink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV / Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.