Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen (19098 Views)

A Walk With The Devil 2 / The Devil In The Suit / The Handsome Devil I Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by tunjilee003: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
The story just get more interesting
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by mhizv(f): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
moorevic:
This story was lifted from LUCIFER

The movie?

1 Like

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by moorevic(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
Yes
mhizv:

The movie?
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by elhafeez(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Op devilpen well done. more power to your elbow. People that claim to know where the story was lifted from should go and continue watching their movie. Can't wait for the next chapter.

1 Like

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2019
A fireball hit one of the Elders of Judecca on the chest, sending him off the chair, followed by another round of argument among them.
"ENOUGH!! " An Elder shouted and hit his staff on the ground, followed by lightening all around
"Enough, Hell Keeper left his job, roaming earth, more than twelve souls has escaped and we all know the kind of chaos they can bring"
"Since when do you care about human, at least we want them more in hell"
"All your years of existence, haven't you learn lesson about balance of power and nature and how do you think Lucifer will react when he finish another round of imprisonment in Judecca and see how we handled Hell Affairs? "
"Jonathan, send a messenger to him, he is the only one we can think of"
"Be sure to be able to have an enticing offer to give him, Jonathan is no different from Lucifer, they both have deal making in common "
Jonathan knelt down beside the dead body and looked at Angel who was busy taking pictures with her camera. The atmosphere suddenly looked slow in movement, Jonathan sighed as he watched Clara taking shots in a very slow manner.
"Iranse " Jonathan said and looked as a man formed out in thine air before him
"What horrible message have thou come to deliver?"
"Hell Keeper is on earth "
"Good for him, at least he should enjoy what life has to offer "
"Samael, Ahitophel, Judas, and others, they all escaped hell, and are here also"
Jonathan smiled and sat on the chair
"I have Vacancy in Hub and Hub, they are welcome to apply"
"You know the consequences, what do you want in return to stop them "
Jonathan smiled and stood up facing Iranse
"What I want they can't offer"

2 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by AmazingELixir: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2019
elhafeez:
Op devilpen well done. more power to your elbow. People that claim to know where the story was lifted from should go and continue watching their movie. Can't wait for the next chapter.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Angel hanged up her phone and dipped it into her pocket and looked at Jonathan who seemed to be deep in thought
"Dude, I called the police, they are on thier way" She said and hit Jonathan on the shoulder
"Cheer up, shit happens" She said and walked out of the room
"The shits I have been into, is more than your existence " Jonathan mumbled and walked out.
Angel sat on a chair in the reception and watched as Jonathan flirted with the receptionist, She felt jealously hit her, but she quickly waved it off and concentrated on the pictures on her camera.
She sighed, as she found it difficult to ignore the feelings.
"Jonathan " She called out trying to calm her nerves.
"Yes" Jonathan replied and swiftly turned around, and collided with a man, wearing a green overall and a black cap, holding a broom and Parker on his hands.
Jonathan hastily helped the man and begged him, Jonathan smiled at him and helped him adjusted the collar of his cloth. Jonathan paused and sniffed the man.
The man grunted and hit off Jonathan's hand from his shirt.
"Wait" Jonathan said to the man and raised a finger up. "You smell familiar "
Angel sighed and kicked Jonathan on the leg
"He is a cleaner " She said and looked at the receptionist to confirm.
"No, he is the killer " Jonathan said and groaned in pain, as he tried to sniff harder.
The man bowed his head and was about taking to his heels, Jonathan dashed forward and grabbed him by the collar, still with his right hand, he tilted the man around, raised him up and pushed him hard on the chest, still with his left hand and still maintain his position without moving.
"Bloody hell" Angel muttered and quickly began taking pictures
Jonathan walked up to the man and raised his unconscious body up, and just then everything stopped moving.
"So, what do you want in return to get back hell keeper back to hell and others " Iranse's voice came behind Jonathan
"Freedom " Jonathan said.
"Granted" Iranse said and disappeared.

1 Like

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Ann2012(f): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2019
Thanks for the update
It keeps getting interesting
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by iamgprince: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Jonathan rested his head on the car seat, deep in thought while Angel drove the car back to the office, She looked at Jonathan and wondered what was making him moody
"Hey, what's up, you've been quiet and that's not you " She asked and focused on the driving
"You wouldn't believe if I told you" Jonathan relied and sighed
"Try me" Angel said and smiled
"Alright, Hell Keeper escaped hell and The Circle of Elders wants me to stop them, so I made a bargain"
Angel scoffed and shaked her head
"Are you speaking in metaphors?"
"I told you, what else do you want me to do, you've seen me come back alive, isn't that proof enough? "
"Well, I might have seen that, but I have seen weirder things"
A lifeless body suddenly dropped on the bonnet of the car, and immediately Angel stepped on the break, jerking her forward and hit her head against the steering.
Jonathan quickly alighted, followed by Angel, he got closed to the body and took a closer look at the pale body, looking like it was sucked dry. He pulled the collar of the shirt and had a surprise look on his face, on seeing the bite mark on the neck of the body.
"Hell mark " Jonathan said and looked up at the building the body had fell from
"Judas! " He said softly, seeing the person on the building. He looked at the boy and then back up and saw the person was gone.
Angel hanged up the call and walked up to Jonathan
"This is strange "
"To mere humans it is, Judas is on earth "
"Judas, like, Judas Iscariot " Angel asked and looked at Jonathan scornfully
"I wonder who else is with him? "

Chapter Eleven

2 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Bobosneh: 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
It yaff finish. Anybody that has called judas a betrayal should just start running for their life. I pity vector now imagine judas the rat.

1 Like

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Chapter Eleven
Tolu entered into Hub and Hub and looked around, from the striper on the pole, to the smokers, then to the bar, he looked as light buzzed the room, and at the same time felt irritated.
"Excuse me, I'm looking for Jonathan " Tolu asked a naked girl that walked up to him.
"Up, this is not the visiting hour, I can still keep you warm" the girl said and trailed her hands down on Tolu's trouser and held the zip
"Hey!! " Tolu shouted and pushed the girl off.
Jonathan stood on the second floor, looking at Tolu, he sighed and bit the apple with him on the side and threw the remains at Tolu.
Tolu flinched and looked around angrily
"Idiota " Jonathan shouted and beckoned on him to come
Tolu raced up the stairs and saw Jonathan on the right, seated on a red and well fashioned cushion, and a girl dressed in pants only seated on his laps.
"Hey, I need your help" Tolu said as he walked up to Jonathan
"Hmm, you need girls?" Jonathan asked and trailed his finger on the girls stomach and giggled softly
"Dude, no, it's Clara"
"Have you come to hand her over? "
Tolu sighed angrily
"Can't you be civil for once? "
Jonathan suddenly stood up before Tolu and grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him up above ground level, everywhere went cold, accompanied with chilled breeze.
Tolu eyes widened and almost popped out seeing the white wings on Jonathan's back.
"Get out" Jonathan said and pulled his wings back.
"It's Clara, she went on a case, and has not returned since five days ago " Tolu said and heaved
"What case? "
"Spy job, terrorist group "

2 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Thanks! wish you could make it a bit lengthier wink
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 6:25am On Oct 20, 2019
Jonathan watched as Tolu scattered the files on th table, sending most of the files to the ground. Tolu panted heavily and finally heaved, he picked a paper and passed it to Jonathan.
"Silly of her to think she can pursue a terrorist case on her own, this is a country where no one gives a damn, I've lived long enough to know this " Jonathan said and sank himself on the chair
"What next? " Jonathan asked and closed his eyes.
"I don't know, can't you do something like trace her body scent? "
Jonathan opened his eyes and waved his hand
"Im not a dog "
Clara was pushed into the line with the girls all standing naked before a huge tent, behind them were armed men, their face covered with black hood leaving only space for the eyes and a little cut on the nose for breathing. Clara began to shiver as fear gripped her, the husky voices from inside the tent before them, began to rise up in a heated argument and soon followed by a gunshot
A man came out from the tent, tying his turban firmly around his face, he looked at the girls before him and snapped his fingers, from the tent also, five more men cane out, standing behind the man in turban
"Mustapha, I like that fair one, she has a very erect nipples, I'll pay double the normal price" One of the man behind said and giggled.
"No, I have other plans for them, these ones are not for sale "
Gun spree suddenly filled the air, almost sending Clara into shock, followed by loud chanting, it didn't seem like war but of anger.
Two men appeared from the right corner and began mumbling inaudible words, the pushed a girl off and stood before Mustapha
"One is a journalist " he said and showed Mustapha the Identity Card
Mustapha collected it and looked round, then back at the card, he giggled and undid his turban revealing his marked face of different cut and injuries, running from the right part of his face to the left cheeks, and a cataract infected right eyes
"You" He said and pointed at Clara
"You think this filthy country is worth dying for? " He asked and smacked her on the face
Clara groaned and spitted out blood from her mouth, she hissed as the five fingers of Mustapha was imprinted on her face.
"Raman, take her for free, have a nice time with her and slit her throat, broadcast it to the world " Mustapha said and immediately the soldier took her away, chanting happily
"This is just a warning " Mustapha said and shot at the girl before him "Your life means nothing " He said and walked back into the tent.
Jonathan stood in the center of a triangle inscribed into a circle, with huge red candles on all three points of the triangle and another on his hands
"Move back, The Eminence of the Enchantress can kill" He said to Tolu
Jonathan held tight to the candle and closed his eyes and immediately the room went dark, thick threads of darkness, oozing out from the circle on the ground
"Enchantress, come forth" Jonathan said and opened his red flamy eyes.
A loud sonic boom, bursted out from the candle on Jonathan's hand and quickly it was ducked back in.
A beautiful dark lady stood before Jonathan, dressed in a yellow dinner gown, having her hair plaited in three rows, her lips enticing and laid with shiny red, he eyes were close to each other, having the Chinese look.
"Finally I'm free, and guess what, I'm with you till the end"
Jonathan used a finger to stop her approaching lips
"I need your help"
"You always need my help when you summon me" Enchantress said and spanked Jonathan's butt
"Someone is here" Jonathan said in a low tone.

2 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Ann2012(f): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
Interesting
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by legenddimex(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nice story. Please we need update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
Past 138 years ago
Jonathan alighted the red delivery bike and shakes his head, seeing Vivian distance away, he blinked his eyes and the image disappeared.
He sighed and opened the delivery box and brought out two UPSs from it, he dropped it on the walkway and locked back the box. A blue Volvo car drove by him and the glass whined down.
"Come in" A husky voice said from the back seat.
Jonathan smirked and picked up the UPS and attempted to walk on, when he heard the same voice.
"The boss wants to see you" the man said and pulled Jonathan by the shoulder.
Jonathan locked his lips and turned around.
"Let him come down, I'm busy, he needs me not me" Jonathan replied and walked on.
Jonathan paused as the door of the car slammed shot
"I've been watching you boy, Jonathan isn't it"
Jonathan turned around and saw a fat man with thick pot belly which his cloth refused to show the outline. The man smiled at Jonathan, allowing the day around his neck to crumble into each other.
"What do you want? "
"You, I have seen things you can do, I have been watching "
Jonathan smiled and shaked his head
"I'm busy" Jonathan said and turned around
"Hey, nobody talks to the boss like that" the boy beside Jonathan said and hit him on the back.
Jonathan fell to the ground and giggled, he closed his eyes and saw Vivian laying in pool of blood.
"Dead " Jonathan said and flashed his eyes red.

2 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by kwame45: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2019
Nice store Devilpen, waiting patiently for next chapters
Big upss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
Dead " Jonathan said and flashed his eyes red.
Present
Jonathan watched as Enchantress gulped down the full bottle of liquor he gave to her and smiled at Tolu, then passed a glass of liquor over to him.
"Alright so, I need your help, we need your help, a friend of ours got into a little trouble, let's just say bad guys" Jonathan said and drank from the wine cup.
"Funny, you've changed through the years, the ultra tormenter now does good, I thought we we're to be the bad guys " Enchantress said and popped another bottle opened.
Tolu felt unease and tapped his hand furiously on the table
"Every second we waste, her life is going to an end"
Enchantress sighed and hit the bottle on the table and stood up, then walked closer to Tolu.
"Tell me, what's in your cosmic mind" Enchantress said and her eyes sparked blue.
Tolu gulped hard and spoke
"Leave this job, be a business owner and flirt around, screw them girls and you know, life of a rapper " Tolu said and suddenly felt exhausted
"Bastard" Jonathan mumbled and felt like strangling him to death.
"Hey, what happened, I feel weak" Tolu said and touched his forehead to feel his temperature
"You just said how you'll lovebird screw around with that thing beneath you, just leave this job and chase your dead dream" Jonathan said angrily and walked out.
"I see you're a play boy, one of those with an innocent face, isn't it" Enchantress said and hissed at him.

Raman raised his hands up to the masked man

1 Like

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Raman raised his hands up to the masked man and signalled him to begin recording. The man mumbled in his local dialect and pressed the record button on the camcorder.
"Take this as a warning" Raman said and pulled Clara by the hair "Nobody jokes with us, pass me the knife " He said and pushed Clara down to the ground.
Clara sobbed uncontrollable and wished some kind of miracle could just happen and turn back the hands of time, her hands were cuffed tightly behind her back, she sobbed more seeing Raman looking for a better choice of knife among the various knives on the table.

Jonathan felt trouble in his spirit and fell hard to the ground, he groaned and stood up holding tight to enchantress.
"What was that? " Enchantress asked and looked at Tolu to assist her.
"I feel drawn to her" Jonathan said and looked at Enchantress
"Your soul agrees with her, it means one thing, only the one you love can you be drawn to" Enchantress said and shaked her head.

Clara screamed as Raman moved the knife around her neck and uses it to fit her lightly on the arm.
"Please let me go" She begged and sobbed more.

Jonathan gasped again and fell back to the chair
"I feel her, she's hurt" Jonathan said and looked at his arm.
"Jonathan have you had sex with her? " Enchantress asked surprised
"No"
"the cut means she is also injured wherever she is, you both share one bound, when you have sex "
"I haven't done such with her"
Tolu sighed trying to show his presence
"When you feel her again, try connecting, you should be with her in one moment " Enchantress said and helped him sit well.
Jonathan closed his eyes and gasped this time much louder and instantly his body illuminated

As Raman's knife made contact with Clara's stomach it broke into two halves and a strong wind sent Raman off his feet, against the wall.
The man recording opened his mask and loaded his gun
"Stand, I swear I shoot" the man said boldly and aimed for Clara
Clara broke off the cuff on her hands and stood to her feet, She smiled wickedly and turned towards the man, as her eyes constantly flashed red.
The man took a step backward and pulled the trigger of his AK 47 rifle, in an instant the gun was already with Clara, she smacked it against her laps and broke it into two then used the butt to smack the man on the face.
Raman groaned and stood up, he giggled and brought out a grenade, then flicked the pin.
"I die you die, alsatani"

2 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Ann2012(f): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2019
Jonathan have possessed Clara

Thanks for the update
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Ann2012(f): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2019

Thanks for the update
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Jentle244: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ann2012:

Thanks for the update

it is more like a bond

Nice one ooo... keep it up

1 Like

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Bobosneh: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
Iove this twist well done op
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Clara walked out of the inferno, having no single scratch on her body, except the burnt of her clothes and the dark soots on her face, making her appearance rough.

Enchantress knelt down before Jonathan and touched his forehead with her right middle finger, and it immediately formed a connection of white lines spreading from the touch point.
"Jonathan, can you hear me? "
"Yes"
"Good, you have to disconnect the bond, or else she'll wear out and die, look around, get a location, then we'd go over" Enchantress said and the white lines began to fade.

Clara fell down, feeling exhausted, she was already worked out, she went unconscious.

Jonathan gasped and cleaned the blood that was already dripping from his eyes. He looked at Tolu and sketched a picture on a piece of paper and showed it to him.
"Where is that? " He asked pointing to the abandoned building he had drawn, having a skeletal inscription on it.
"I don't know " He replied looking confused.
"Your phone " Jonathan said and stretched his hand forward.
Tolu hastily gave him his phone and quickly Jonathan accessed the camera and snapped the drawing and sent it to Angel's number. Not up to a minute, Angel called
"Hi, it's Jonathan, anything about the pic? "
"Thanks, I'll check it up" Jonathan said and hanged up.
He looked at Enchantress, and spread out his wings and walked to the window and lifted up the blinds
"Hope you haven't forgotten how to? " Jonathan said and watched as Enchantress tried to get a hang of her wings,as she flapped it uncontrollably
"I'll try, it's being long" She replied and walked forward.
"Hey, what about me? " Tolu asked and ran forward.
"I promise to feed you your balls when we return " Enchantress said and smacked his with her brown wings.

1 Like

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by ayshow6102(m): 2:08am On Oct 29, 2019
thanks for the update boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Uthman51(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2019
More please!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Kindoo: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
Good!

Read a story, tell a story.
Wurastories.com.ng

Make your stories count. Use your stories to inspire, correct, motivate, educate, inform, entertain someone outside there. You may not know you have something to help others with until you tell that story. Share them endlessly on Wurastories.

Join Wurastories and spread your tentacles, the sky is your beginning.
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
Jonathan landed softly to the ground, followed by Enchantress. He looked at the burning building and smiled then walked up to Clara's body laying on the floor. He lifted her up in his arms and spread out his wings, just then Clara opened her eyes.
"Hey" She said faintly and somehow felt save in his arms.
"Hey, feeling good? " Jonathan asked with a broad smile and flapped his wings, raising dust up to the air.
Car engine began to get louder by the seconds, coming towards their direction, Jonathan held tight to Clara, while Enchantress was already elevated
"Wait, please I need pictures, proves" Clara said and jumped down Jonathan's hand
"You're exhausted, can't you see, and we have to go" Jonathan said and walked closer to Clara and held her wrist.
"Jonathan please, my camera is somewhere there" Clara said and pointed the tall building in the distance.
"I'm loving this human " Enchantress said and flew towards the building.
Jonathan sighed, already out of option, he waited patiently for Enchantress to arrive and listened as the car engines got louder and nearer.
Seven cars drove recklessly into the open space before Jonathan and Clara, each jumping out with force from the bush pathway. From each desert keep, about four gunmen alighted each fully armed and on alert.
Jonathan guided Clara behind him and closed his eyes, making his ears pick up the approaching footstep. He made a fist and suddenly the sky began to go dark.
The men muttered in their local dialect, and followed by each of them cocking their gun.

Enchantress picked up two cameras from the table and hurried to the window, seeing the darkness afar.
"Let there be blood"
Jonathan spread out his wings, which startled the armed men before him, he opened his eyes and from nowhere, loud demonic screams took over.
"Fiiiiirrreeeeee"
Rapid gun fire came at Jonathan who quickly spread his wings widely, so as to protect Clara from incoming bullets. He winced in pain as each bullet stucked to his wings, ripping off his feathers, and giving way to blood flow.
Enchantress landed before them, and said Clara's cameras under Jonathan's leg, without delay, Clara picked it up and took cover again behind Jonathan, setting it to video mode, she raised the camera up and used the second camera to take pictures at convenient angles.
Enchantress moved with swiftness, ripping throats open and splitting bodies into halves, tearing skulls apart, She screeched loudly and made long sharp talons come out from her hands, pouncing from one person to another, feeling unbothered by the bullets.
"Feels good" She shouted after taking all down to just one "Just like old times" She said and picked up an Ak47 and took a good look at it and aimed at the man running to safety
"Kaboom" She said and shot his leg.
Jonathan dropped dead to the ground, laying in pool of thick blood.
"Help" Clara shouted.
"Leave him, he'll be back, he's taking a nap in hell" Enchantress said and threw the gun to the ground
"Did I feature in the video and pics? " She asked and pointed to the camera on the ground.
"Who are you? "
"Enchantress, but I'm thinking of taking a new form, since I'll be staying around permanently " She said and spread out her wings

Chapter Twelve
Hunting Judas

1 Like

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Chapter Twelve
Hunting Judas
Angel walked up to Jonathan in his car, and knocked on the window, she waited patiently as Jonathan pulled down the glass.
"Any connection? " Jonathan asked, looking at Angel
"Nope, it's all dead end, no one knows him or has seen someone like that in this area" She said and leaned on the car.
"It's no big deal, he only absconded with just 100k, and you want to hunt his soul down " Jonathan said and ignited the car
"Get in"

He drove into the car park of Angela's school and alighted from the driver's part, and waited for Angel.
He saw Angela from afar, hitting her fellow student on the head with her flask and quickly looked away.
"Who thought you that, we don't bully" Angel said and knelt down before her daughter
"Uncle Jonathan, he said I should fight back a bully, with all means"
Angel stood up and faces Jonathan and signalled him to follow her. Distance away she looked at Angela and then back at Jonathan
"Jonathan, you're a bad influence to my daughter and if it means cutting you off, I won't hesitate, I'm a single mother, do you realise how tough it is to raise a child all alone and someone begins teaching her something else " She said and dipped her hand into her pocket.
"Here" She said and handed Jonathan his phone "I'll get another partner or work alone, you can't be around me or my daughter " Angel said and walked off
Jonathan stood speechless, almost moved to tears.
"Angel" He called out hoping she'll come back
Angel ignored his call and held Angela by the left hand and pulled her behind "Come on Honey, let's get you home"

Clara watched with shock as Tolu packed up office, putting all his personal belongings into a brown carton, ignoring all what Clara said to him.
"See I'll be straight, I can't stay in same branch with a devil and his entourage, I have seen enough, and I'm not ready to run mad" Tolu said and hibernated his laptop
"I requested a transfer letter and it's approved, you can come along if you wish, I'm going to the north " Tolu said and packed his laptop
"It's not just that, my instincts tells me something is wrong" Clara said and held him by the arm.
"Then you're wrong " He said and walked out, getting outside, he collided with Enchantress sending him hard to the floor.
"Oh, Casanova, playboy" She said and smirked
"Damn" Tolu said and quickly picked up himself and walked pass her.
Clara gave Enchantress a questioning look and it was obvious she wanted explanation
"Have you seen Jonathan today, it's unusual of him to be gone this long" She said and leaned up,adjusting her trouser from beneath
"To tight, it's kinda tickles under" She said and gave a soft moan
Clara heaved and walked back into Tolu's office and sat exhausted on the chair.

1 Like

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Ann2012(f): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
Jonathan pulled up the gloves and lot the cigarette stick in his mouth, he looked at the moon from the rooftop of Hub and Hub and gave a loud sigh, and watched the stars closely. He went on a knee and closed his eyes, and twitched his ears, picking up echoing sound, from distance afar.
He tried paying attention as different whispers came into his ears, trying to sieve out the one he wanted.
"Argh" He groaned frustrated and stood up in annoyance
"Not getting the connection, you're looking for " Enchantress voice came behind him.
She walked forward and stood beside him.
"Your heart is not in one piece " She said and scoffed
"Stop the mind reading thing, Angel cut me off from her today, says I'm a bad influence to her daughter and she's going to be demanding another partner" Jonathan said and went back on his knees..
"Well, she's only being protective " Enchantress said and patted Jonathan on the head.
"Who are you after? "
"Judas, he is here, I can feel him, but somehow he blocks his aura" Jonathan said and sighed again, blowing the fumes in his mouth out.
"What's your gain? "
"I'll be free from my curse" Jonathan said and puffed smoke out from his mouth and used his tongue to adjust the cigarette in his mouth
"Hmm, a bargain with the elders" Enchantress said and took a cigarette from the pack which laid on the floor and lit it.
"Bring me silver, and you'll see the idiot running out of his hiding" Enchantress said and puffed.
Past
137 Years ago
Jonathan used the axe on his hand to cut off the hand of his victim cuffed to an iron chair, with one swift bound.
"Arghhhhhh, please, I beg you" the man shouted in agony, taking hard breath as he spoke.
"Who are they, speak up and I might spare you" Jonathan said and dropped the axe to the ground, the blur bulb above his head, which made it difficult for his victim to catch a glimpse of his face.
"It's the devils work,i swear I only took her private part and nothing else, I'll give you the full list, please don't kill me I have a daughter"
Jonathan wasn't moved by the plea, he walked up to the desk phone and rolled the dial several times and placed the receiver on his ear.
"Detective, he gave me names and hope your father has the idol with him" Jonathan said over the phone and hanged up, with a wicked smile on his face.

Present

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Killer Leggings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.