Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen (19075 Views)

A Walk With The Devil 2 / The Devil In The Suit / The Handsome Devil I Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
Present

Clara cleared her throat and looked at Jonathan who sat on the bed, She raised a thumb up and pressed the record button on her phone.
"Good day peeps, fams and everyone out there, Real Studio brings the very first of its super natural experience, this is a story which had been on before most of us were born, one hundred thirty years ago and it's still on" She said and pressed the pause button.
She cleared her throat and looked at Jonathan
"Are you sure you want to do this, this is like exposing yourself to the world" Clara said, trying not to be selfish on her own part
"Go on, you need it more "
Clara fell fast asleep, after the interview with Jonathan, already stressed out. Jonathan stood up beside her and stared deep into her beautiful face, suddenly the urge to tear open her throat and suck her dry suddenly took over him. As much as He tried to kill the urge the more it grew.
He groaned silently and watched as his finger nails began to grow into sharp claws, his canine teeth growing out from his mouth, his face began to wrinkle and began turning into a demon form, having spikes all over.
He brought his mouth towards Clara's neck and opened his mouth wide. He grinned as he tried to kill the urge, clinching tight to the bed spread, his claws tore into it. He suddenly jumped off the bed, with great force, crashing against the reading table.
Clara suddenly jumped off, holding tight to her heart, She quickly switched on the torch on her phone and pointed it round the room.
"Jonathan is that you? " She asked and felt relieved as She heard the tap in the toilet running.
"Be careful " She said and laid back to sleep.
Jonathan dropped down from the ceiling of the room, already in his demonic form, he walked towards the door, opened it and dashed out.

5 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by germaphobe(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
ooo bro oooo. See better movie oo
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
Jonathan ran into the street, the half moon, being the only source of illumination, he screamed in pain and kicked water barel before him.
"Why?, This is more than what I bargained for " He said weeping as he gradually turned to his human form.
"Remember you're not allowed to love, you're a disaster, a thorn, total badluck" the dwarf man said appearing beside Jonathan from nowhere.
"Jane died because of you, got crushed, Vivian, Blessed, Hannah, Ruth, Gena, the list goes on, now Clara" The man said and sighed.
"Am I the only one, who would sell his family idol, why this unfair treatment, why this death torment and painful immortality? " Jonathan asked, and looked down beside him only to see the man was gone.
"Hey"
Jonathan turned around and saw three night guards walking towards him, quickly the inserted thier whistles in their mouths and began to blow loudly, and stopped after a minute.
"So you are the thief that comes every night, you're going nowhere tonight, on your knees "One shouted and cocked his gun.
"Sirs, I live with the girl up street the young journalist " Jonathan said calmly.
"So, you're doing journalism here right, my friend, on ya knees"
Jonathan tried taking step forward and without hesitation, the night guards, pulled trigger of their gun.
Jonathan staggered backward, and growled angrily, and instantly he took his demonic form and walked slowly towards the night guards.

4 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Jentle244: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2019
Ghen....Ghen....it don be
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Hardes(m): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2019
Thanks for the update.
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by drewsman: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2019
Unfortunately, that's how most Nigerians reason. Especially the so called security agents, you see somebody for the first time, without interrogation you concluded that he's the "thief that comes here every night". Good for them. I no pity them self

1 Like

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2019
138 Years Ago (Year One)
Jonathan ignored the cry for help from onlookers as he jumped into the sea, He gasped for air as He struggled to swim,swim farther, Jonathan began to loose it as waves of water threatened to overcome it. He gasped for air and suddenly felt a hand grab his leg from under the water, with great force the hand pulled him down.
Struggling to get back to surface, Jonathan felt more invisible force, pushing his head down, while others held his hand tight, denying him access to struggle.
Jonathan saw himself in a dark room, leaking from the rooftop, and at the same time his body also was dripping non stop. Jonathan opened the door of the room and went out, looking around him, the land was filled with ice, in form on trees and sand.
"Where am I? " Jonathan asked himself and took a step forward.
RUN!
He heard a frightful cold voice, from the surrounding, he turned around to know where the voice came from.
"RUN!! RUN, JONATHAN RUN" the voice said this time fierce authority.
Jonathan immediately took to his heels, without having any knowledge where to run to, He didn't bother.
A loud drum suddenly played, almost deafening it's ears, he grinned and continue running.
A ice spear suddenly pierce the ground before him, Jonathan gasped and looked back towards the sky, only to see another spear coming fast at him. Jonathan jumped off the way of the spear, rolling hard on the ground, he smacked his head against a iced stone, which immediately opened his scalp.
"Argh " Jonathan grinned, rolling on the floor in agony.
Another spear came at him and pierced his heart region, Jonathan let out another painful cry, and from nowhere another struck his forehead, he gave another painful cry as another pierced his throat.
Jonathan spitted water from his mouth, he slowly opened his eyes and saw huge crowd gathered around.
"Thank God, he is alive"
"Oga life is to sweet to die o"
"Maybe him girlfriend don leave am"

Present

Jonathan threw a punch at a night guard and instantly, his hand entered into the chest of the man and came out from the back, Jonathan pulled the man forward and dipped his teeth into his neck and began to suck him dry.
The other guards saw it, and brought out a snail shell, tied with red cloth piece and cowries, and began to chant, pointing it at Jonathan.
By the time Jonathan was done with the man, he let go of the already dried body and growled.
"Can devil cast out devil " Jonathan voice thundered, and at that moment, lightning struck.
Fear gripped the guards but it was too late for them, Jonathan held both of them by the neck and threw them at a sharp rusty iron, which Peirced their chest.
Jonathan out a loud cry, coming back to his senses, he wailed, seeing what he did.
"You won't let me die, and still you won't let me leave" Jonathan said staggering back towards home.

3 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Chapter 6
Beauty and the Beast

A heavy bang came at Clara's door, which jolted her out of bed, She looked around and saw Jonathan laying on the chair, his eyes widely opened.
She yawned and was about laying down when the bang came again, looking through the window, Clara was surprised at the large crowd before her door, and the loud inaudibly words going outside
"What's wrong?" She asked herself and walked towards the door. She turned around and looked at Jonathan who looked at her and blinked his eyes before looking away.
Immediately Clara opened the door, someone angrily pushed it, sending Clara to the floor.
"Na im be dat " A man said leading the way into the room and pointing accusing finger at Jonathan.
Jonathan only yawned and looked at them then back to Clara who still laid clueless on the ground.
Two hefty men, marched into the room and pointed their locally made guns at Jonathan.
"This barbaric behaviour has eaten deep into our skulls in this country" Jonathan said and instantly the door closed by itself.
Clara heart skipped, knowing the outcome would be bloody, her heart felt relieved as she heard the police siren blaring in distance and getting nearer.
The room began getting chilled, sending fear into everyone in the room, including Clara. Jonathan suddenly rised up, and immediately his head turned into red thick skull and caught fire.
"Ehhhhh, Esulalu, the devil himself no one ever dread, the terrible lion, who makes both heaven and hell bow before him" The elderly man among them said, in a very appeasing manner, locking his palms together and taking a squat position.
The door suddenly flinged open, quickly everyone excepting Clara dashed out of the room.
"And now on local news, the NPF and the country as a whole has come across someone so extra ordinary, someone who claims to be age of 138,and still looks young as someone in his early twenties, following the case of the mysterious killing of three night guards, the organization has denied clear evidence that our mystery man Jonathan was in any way connected, meanwhile, his host A freelance Journalist, started a program just today about this being an interview title AN INTERVIEW WITH THE DEVIL, we will keep you updated. PIU news flash"
Clara smiled and muted the television and turned to look at Jonathan who was busy arranging a puzzle box
"So, where we stopped, what happened after you got rescued from the sea, people are eager to know more, we already got almost a million followers " Clara said with excitement.
"Before that, I am beginning to embrace my curse, I'm a Demi god, I wish to own a club, fun house and create fame for people, like I did for you, the devil life" Jonathan said and giggled while moving his legs with excitement.
Clara sighed and sat next to him, placing her hand on Jonathan's chin
"If it makes you happy" Clara said and hugged Jonathan tightly.
"I'm also thinking on going on night vigilante, using the bad man blood to chill off" Jonathan said, feeling the warmth of Clara's body.
Clara muttered and rubbed Jonathan on the back, still hugging him tightly
"If it makes you happy"
138 Years Ago (Year One)

3 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Ann2012(f): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jonathan ooooo

Thanks for the update OP
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by germaphobe(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
oo bro no be small matter. Devilpen u're reall really crazy up there in ur mind. Continue bro for you've turned me into a wonderfully crazy fan too.

1 Like

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
138 Years Ago (Year One)
3 Months Later
Jonathan was quick to accept his faith, since he won't die and everytime he did, he came across another horrible death, which was more painful than the first one. Losing on every side wasnt what he bargained for, afterall it was more than him and he had to make his life worth living for, nevertheless.
Jonathan gently laid the wine glass on the tray on his hand, and a wine on it, balancing it perfectly on his hand. He nodded to the man on the bar and turned around with the tray, taking a quick glance at the stripper's stand. He sighed and walked towards the table where the order was made. Jonathan laid the tray on the table, before the customers three boys and a girl.
"Your orders " Jonathan said, audibly amidst the blaring of the music and cheerful noise.
Turning around, Jonathan mistakenly stepped onhe shoe boy, sitting at the last edge of the chair, without even noticing, he walked towards another table to attend to them, just then a sounding slap landed at the back of his head.
Jonathan slowly turned around and looked at the boy, with a questioning look on his face.
"Blind fool" the boy said and pointed to his shoe "Clean that fool"
"Bernard, that's rude" the girl in the group said calmly and shrugged her body in disapproval.
"Shut up, Vivian, shut up, someone has to teach these pest some good lesson, ordinary bartender "
Jonathan immediately bent down and cleaned the boy's shoe, as he tried to stand up, the boy playing ed his leg on Jonathan's head and pushed him to the ground.
"Ben" the girl shouted angrily and walked up to Jonathan and helped him to his feet.
People cared less, those that bothered only laughed and went about their doings. Vivian,used her handkerchief to clean off Jonathan's shirt.
"Are you alright? " the girl asked placing her hand on Jonathan's chin, tilting his head to make sure he was really okay
"Thank you" Jonathan said and dropped the girls hand, he bent down and picked the tray from the floor.
"Bernard, I have had enough of your attitude towards people who are less, you know what, I'm done with you, good night" Vivian said and picked her purse from the table and pulled off her heels.
"Hey, you can't leave me" Bernard said and pulled Vivian by the hand.
The force pulled Vivian to the ground, letting her give a loud painful scream. Jonathan turned around, he smirked and continued. The next thing he heard was a resounding slap, followed by Vivian scream.
The other two boys, gave a loud cheer, easing their cigarettes into the air, and making jest of Vivian as Bernard hit her hard.
"That's right LovePeddler, you're nothing without me and next time don't ever talk to me that way"
Bernard attempted another strike, and felt a strong grip preventing him from giving Vivian another strike. Jonathan pushed him off and helped Vivian to her feet.
"Who's this punk? " Bernard said throwing his hands in the air.
"Let him know who you are Benny" One of his friend shouted and raised the wine glass up.
Jonathan only shaked his head and fold up the sleeve of his shirt.

3 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Hardes(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hurray!

Jonathan is about to kick some badass.
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by germaphobe(m): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
sorry ben
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
"I rarely do this, but, I can make an exception" Jonathan said and with ease he pulled out the stripper stunt pole from the ground and bent it, to and from, cutting it into two.
No one dared got closer or interfered with how Jonathan dealt with Bernard, not even the management or the bouncers, no one even bothered, it was common with Bernard, this was the day everyone had waited for, the day Bernard will meet his Waterloo for all the bad and evil things he had done, escaping under the influence of his father.
Bernard grabbed a bottle and smacked it on Jonathan's face, shattering it into pieces. Jonathan grinned, and returned the favour, he smacked the metal rod on Bernard's shoulder and again repeatedly.
Vivian ran up to Jonathan, and held him by the hand, preventing him from hitting Bernard again. Jonathan turned to her and instantly his eyes turned red and began to glow. Vivian quickly let go of his hand and staggered back, placing her hand on her chest.
Jonathan turned back to Bernard, and growled at him like a beast, and Gave him quick head butt, which broke his fore head. Bernard felt instant headache and fell on the chair behind him.
"Someone should hold Jonathan, that dude has had enough" a fat pot bellied man man ordered the bouncers.
One of the bouncers pushed Jonathan on the shoulder, and tried pushing him off from Bernard, Jonathan stretched his hand backward with force, making the bouncerbfly distance off, about a meter off, crashing him against the bar.
Everyone gasped in surprise, Jonathan pulled Bernard up and smashed his head on the table, bursting it like he smashed a watermelon.
Jonathan felt sharp pain in his back and turned around, only to see a body guard pointing a silenced pistol at him.
"Jonathan, hey look at me" Vivian said and stood before him, blocking his way and stretching her hands to block more path.

Present
Clara pressed the stop button on her phone and sighed loudly, having a puzzled look at Jonathan
"So you killed him without any remorse? " Clara asked Jonathan and pressed the power button on her phone.
"No, from what I read in people's expression, he deserved it" Jonathan replied calmly
"So you like hear people thinking "
"No, I feel pain, emotion, love, happiness, guilt" Jonathan said, and blinked his eyes.
"Hmm, that means you can.... "
"The day at the hospital, the love emotion around you was too strong for me to resist, and when you felt the pain, I felt it also " Jonathan said and smiled.
For a while Clara kept mute, that means he should know what kind of emotion she felt towards him.
"What kind of emotion am I feeling now "
"You, right now are blank, as at yesterdays, you were relieved, in the evening, your thinking was on someone, you couldn't get your mind off " Jonathan replied and took a book from the table.
Clara placed her palm on her chin, thinking about what Jonathan said, she hummed, rolling her eyes around.
"You are right, I was thinking about someone "
"Who? "
"Huh, it's hard to tell you, I mean..... " Just then her phone rang, disrupting her words.
"The Broadcast station, that sent me a mail about you" Clara said with excitement and picked the call.
Jonathan watched as Clara spoke on the phone with gladness which she could not contain.
"You're taking me to limelight" Clara said and stood up "They want to take over the interview with you " Clara said
Jonathan eyes flashed red, unable to contain his anger, the room gradually began to grow cold, this time with low fearful whisper.
"Jonathan? "
"Are you normally stupid of what, decline their request, I'm making fame for you, not them" Jonathan thundered, his voice shaking the whole room.
"Please calm, I'm sorry "
"I have a club to make" Jonathan said angrily and stood up.
"Where will you get the money? "
"I've lived before you, I've met people before you " Jonathan said and faded.
Clara sighed and fell on the bed, and recalled the number.
"Hello, the deal can't go through, my boyfriend is against it, he want me alone to do it" Clara said and hanged up
Somehow she couldn't explain, but it was like she was somehow drawn to Jonathan, but on the other had she couldn't bring herself to conclusion, a human falling in love with the devil
"Beauty and the beast" Clara said and busted into laughter.

Chapter 6
Hub and Hub

2 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Hardes(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Indeed, beauty and the beast.

Thanks for the update.
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Chapter 6
Hub and Hub
138 Years Ago
Vivian opened the front door of her car and pushed Jonathan in, walking hastily to the driver seat, She ignited the car and drove off, She took a quick look at Jonathan who was shaking, and sighing repeatedly.
"What you did back the club, it was brave of you" Vivian said and adjusted the rear mirror of her car.
Jonathan kept mute, what on his mind was completely different, flashing back on how, he broke Bernard's hand, and cracked his ribs only made him scared.
"Calm, Bernard won't tell anyone what happened, he is a coward" Vivian said and put a smile on her face.
"Stop, let me down" Jonathan said and tried opening the door.
"What, it's late, and you have to rest "
"I SAID LET ME DOWN!! " Jonathan thundered.
Jonathan angrily jammed his body against the door, sending it off completely from its frame. Vivian screamed loudly and immediately lost control of the steering, the car swayed off the road and tumbled on its side, going into total wreckage.
Jonathan stood up, as smoke emitted from his body, the wings on his back, completely covering Vivian, preventing her from getting hurt.
Vivian slowly opened her eyes, feeling the warmth around her, and at the same time surprised she sustained no injury. Seeing Jonathan standing before her, and the strong white wings on his back, She let out another wild scream, and went unconscious.

Present

3 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Present
As Jonathan walked down the sewage way, the constant drip of water being the only noise, his mind trailed back to how he met Clara and how much he had been attacked to her, but he knew better not to let any emotion get over him, as that has proved to be his weakness over the years.
He took his mind off Clara and listened to his foot step and smiled at nothing specific, his ears twitched which made him cease his steps and listened carefully.
"The day I ran down here from the police, I somehow cane across this ancient money and golds, silvers and worthy goods"
In an instance, Jonathan was standing before a broken wall, he bent down and picked a gold coin from the ground and tossed it up.
"I pray whoever you are, you haven't spent a dime" Jonathan said and his eyes flashed red.
Clara sighed as the progress bar of the audio upload finally reached hundred and successful, quickly going through the previous status, she smiled at the progress, and numbers of views it already had.
"This is really boosting my career" She smiled and laid on her bed as she had herself thinking about Jonathan.
She could not bring herself to deny the fact that She was already in love with someone She ought not to, but for some reason she felt pike Jonathan was part, and seemed like She was living for him.
She came back to reality as her phone vibrated, unlocking the phone and clicking on the inbox. She smiled at the content.
"Small business firms wants to boost their stand using my interview " She giggled and scrolled to the next message.
"Wow " Clara said, reading a message that caught her attention.
Jonathan entered into a stripper's club, irritated by the fowl stench, the red neon light illuminating in an odd pattern. Jonathan smirked, and tossed the coin into the air, which landed on his palm, he tossed it up again and looked around and finally settled hi eyes on a group of boys, drinking to the full.
"Hi handsome, do you need a nice time, I could make an exception for you" A girl said and coiled herself around Jonathan, giving him a seducing touch.
"You can't last" Jonathan said and pushed her off.
Getting to where the boys were seated, Jonathan banged his hand on the table and removed his palm, revealing the coins before the boys.
"Hey man, what's up" A boy asked angrily, pointing to his stained cloth.
Jonathan raised his head at the boy and growled
"Do you know this? " Jonathan asked and pointed to the coin.
The boy looked at it for a while and gulped
"No, please get Tha f off, before I treat you up" The boy replied and got a solid support from his friend.
"Just a simple question" Jonathan said and heaved loud.

4 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Hardes(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
mumu people looking for trouble upandan
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by purples25(f): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
This story is full of action and excitement. Jonathan has really suffered though.
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Clara entered into the building of the City Television Station, and headed to the reception hall, making necessary enquiries, she was directed to another room.
She placed a knock on the door and went in, after patiently waiting for a reply.
"Good afternoon " Clara greeted the bald head man, who had thick transparent glasses on.
The man smiled and adjusted his glasses and pointed to the office chair before Clara.
"Don't let me waste time, the company is willing to strike a deal with you, any condition, we can even send you straight to the head of department, if you hand over your interview to us"
The man said and relaxed, hoping his offer would give Clara no option.
"With all due respect Sir, this interview can't be sold, He doesn't want any third party to interfere " Clara said calmly and put up a smile.
"You can convince him, this will have way to build a strong career for you" The man said again, locking his hands together.
"I thought you called me because of my CV I submitted good day Sir " Clara said and took her leave.
"I'll wait for your response"
Jonathan head butt the boy, sending him unconscious to the ground, he looked at the others and flipped the coin again.
"See bro, we want no trouble, Hardman, took the stuff from the sewage and he only gave us little shares today" One of the boys said, trying as much as possible to be calm.
Jonathan listened, having a wicked smile on his face
"Where do I find this Hardman? "
"He is in the inner room" the boy said and pointed to a narrow way.
Jonathan smiled and adjusted the boy collar and patted his shoulder
"I like you "

Jonathan moved the red pattern curtain aside and entered into the next segment of the building, four doors before him, two on both sides, Jonathan walked forward and placed his hand on the first door and smiled.
"Dude is bleeping with my money " Jonathan said and leaned on the wall, and chuckled softly.
The girl bit her lips in pleasure and dipped her nails into the back of Hardman, pulling him closer so he could thrust deeper into her.
"Haarrdman.... Uhhnnn" She moaned closing her eyes.
Hardman sighed and wiped the sweat off his face, feeling proud of himself, he withdrew himself and turned the girl around.
The girl let out a loud scream, seeing Jonathan sitting on the couch behind Hardman.
"Wonderful " Jonathan said and clapped his hands, and comfortably crossed his leg over the other.
Hardman quickly grabbed his short and hastily wore it, looking at the door from where he was, he got more confused as to how the man before him got in.
"How did you get in? " Hardman asked annoyingly and took his pistol which was on the table beside the bed.
Jonathan smiled and waved his hands in the air, like he had no clue.
Hardman got irritated by the gesture and cocked his gun.
"Alright, let's talk, where is my money? " Jonathan asked and in an instance he was standing before Hardman.

4 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
HELL
JUDECCA
COUNCIL OF THE FORGOTTEN
Surrounded by an erupting volcano, were about thirty flame chairs, having huge skulls on both arms, seated on it were the Judecca Elders, otherwise known as Council of the Forgotten. Terrific noises from every corner of the hall, and loud painful screech.
"The tormentor left this realm and taking refuge on earth, who is suppose to look after Hell, who is suppose to torment these rebellious souls? "An elder asked angrily and stamped his staff to the ground.
"Calm down Okunkun, no one is asking you to man Hell"
"I have a solution, Send Lasagba "
Everyone kept quiet and pondered on the option, and each raised their staffs up one after the other.
"But, the boy Jonathan, his body is not yet strong enough to hold Lasagba's full strength in her Prime Mode" An elder said with concern.
"It's worth a try, he passed the Basic Body Merging"
An elder raised his staff up and total silence fell on everyone, it was Igberaga (Pride).
"I may be proud, but I know when I'm wrong, what we did to the boy is wrong, his torment is much, we hid Lasagba's idol, to just watch this boy suffer, isn't it time we let him free" Pride said calmly.
"It's impossible, you know the implications, we can't debate this"

3 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by germaphobe(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
thank God i didn't miss much. Continue big boss
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jonathan suddenly dropped dead on the couch. Hardman laughed loudly and blew air on the barrel of his gun, he turned around to the girl and raised his hands up, laughing loudly.
The girl freezed to the same spot, with her eyes widely opened, fear clearly written on her expression.
"What's up Bae, Tha dude is dead, let's get back to business" Hardman said and dipped his hands inside his short.
"Ahhh, you shouldn't have done that" Jonathan said, and opened his eyes.
His head suddenly turned into the demonic counterpart having horns on the forehead and spikes all over his face, his eyes were lost in the sockets, bearing total darkness and coldness. Wings sprouted out from his back and flapped furiously, scattering the fragile materials in the room.
Hardman felt weak on the leg as his mind found it hard to comprehend what he saw, he wiped his face to be certain he was seeing the right thing and not hallucinating.
Jonathan turned around and walked towards Hardman, Hardman swiftly dived under Jonathan wings and dashed towards the door.
Jonathan suddenly appeared before him and placed his hands on the knob.
"Where is my money? " Jonathan asked, making his voice echo deeply in the room.
A strange wind suddenly took over, sending cold chill down Hardman, and the girl who was already fixed to one position and unconscious.
"Boss man, please spare me, the money is with me, I swear I haven't spent a dime" Hardman said, already wetting himself.
Two Weeks Later.
A man raised his megaphone into the air, shouting aloud, his voice blaring into the chill of the morning, as everyone hurried to their place of work.
"Repent today, the world is coming to an end, repent" the man shouted running from one place to another and at the same time, praying for those who were kind enough to drop money into his offering box.
A man, very handsome and well dressed, walked up to the man's offering box and stood befofe it, and turned towards the man's direction.
"Boy, have you seen the devil, he walks among us, he lives among us, he dines with us" The man shouted and ran towards the boy.
The man disconnected the megaphone and spoke to the boy
"Get away from here, you are bad for business" The man said and pushed the boy
The boy didn't say a word, he grinned and suddenly his face turned into blood dripping skull
The man shouted and threw his megaphone away
"He is the devil, get thee behind me, get away from him, he is the devil" the preacher man shouted, and took to his heels.

Chapter 7
Killed in Hub

3 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2019
Chapter 7
Killed in Hub
138 Years Ago
Jonathan held Vivian tight to his arm and exhaled, realising low charges of electric into her, Vivian gasped and quickly opened her eyes. Looking at Jonathan's bright eyes, She felt drawn to him, like She had known him forever, like they had crossed path before now and somehow she felt secured in his arm.
"Can you stand? " Jonathan asked and gently laid her feet down
Vivian groaned and looked around, having a wicked glimpse at her wrecked vehicle.
"I have to leave" Jonathan said and moved away from Vivian
"are you for real?"
"See, I didn't bargain for any of this and I'm sorry about your car " Jonathan said and ran into the bush.
Vivian felt anger in her, waiting for about twenty minutes without any sign of Jonathan, She gave up hope. She sighed relief on seeing the headlights of an approaching vehicle.
Her joy knew no bound as the vehicle finally stopped before her.
"I had an accident, lucky to be alive" Vivian said and rubbed her right palm around her left shoulder.
"Come in" the driver replied and leaned towards the door and unlocked it.
"Thank you" Vivian said and hurriedly entered.
"Where are you headed, sweetheart" the man asked and giggled
"Town, I'll get down soon"
The man cleared his throat and took a look at Vivian's thigh and sniffed, he looked at her face and smiled and focused back on the driving.
He began humming a song and took another look at her thigh
"Sir, are you okay? "
"No" the man replied and drove the car off the highway.
He saw the confused look on Vivian's face and pulled open his drawer and brought out a gun.
"You're hot, I can't help it, get down, and don't try anything silly "
He pinned Vivian against the bonnet of the car and ignored her pleading, the greed in him rapidly taking over his conscience, he smiled and licked his lower lips.
He felt a very chilled breeze and ignored, the more the merrier, he thought within himself and quickly lowered his trouser and positioned Vivian well.
"Please don't do this" Vivian begged and suddenly busted into tears.
"Don't worry dear, you'll enjoy it "
"You should have listened when she begged" Jonathan's voice suddenly came distance away.
Vivian cry suddenly turned into laughter as she giggled and banged her hand on the car.
"You're so dead"

Present

3 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Hardes(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Puvo: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2019
following
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Ann2012(f): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2019
Jonathan to the rescue grin
Thanks for the update
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Ann2012(f): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2019
Jonathan to the rescue grin
Thanks for the update
Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2019
Present
Jonathan shouted loud with joy, as he poured Ice on the belly of a girl having only her pant on, He pulled of his shirt and began getting cheer from the girls that surrounded him in large numbers. He lowered his face towards the girls stomach and slurped the melted ice, at the same time using his tongue to tickpe the girls stomach.
"Whoooooooww" Jonathan screamed and raised his hands up.
The Club had people filled to the brim, colorful lights, moving all around the hall and the hip-hop music, perfectly complementing everything about the club.
"Welcome to Hub and Hub baby" Jonathan shouted and kissed the girl on his left deeply.
Clara entered into Hub and Hub and walked to the upper floor, scanning her eyes through the entire hall and finally saw Jonathan among the girl, suddenly she felt bolt of jealousy hit her. She held tight to her camera bag and and ran back down the stairs.
"Get off slut " Clara shouted and pulled the girl, laying down by the air.
"Ahh, ladies meet Clara, Clara meet my demons" Jonathan said and pulled a girl closer to him and pulled down her pants from the back.
Seeing the look on Clara's face, Jonathan chased off the girls and signaled Clara to pass him his shirt. Clara scoffed and threw his shirt at him.
"You See, since your journalist work has gone to the peak, you're forever busy, and I have to do what makes me happy" Jonathan said and adjusted his cloth.
"A porn club, is that the best you could come up with? "
"Well, it sells, I have free ladies to lay with whenever I want, Guess what, Kinky ran off yesterday, she couldn't last three hours" Jonathan said and giggled.
"Christ " Clara shouted angrily and stood up
Jonathan felt a soft push and sighed, he looked at Clara and shaked his head.
"For the first time coming to Hub and Hub, let me show you around"
"Jonathan" Clara said and was about talking when a gunshot aired inside the club.
Jonathan widened his eyes and slowly stood up, people immediately gathered around, a lady laying in pool of blood.
"In my club" Jonathan said and his eyes flashed red.

4 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Devilpen(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
Jonathan dropped the wineglass gently on the bar table and sighed, then pushed the wine to Clara, who was busy with some files.
"I don't drink"
Jonathan muffled and rolled his eyes and leaned more on the bar. He suddenly let out a loud scream and threw the cup against the grand piano before him. Clara shaked in fright and took a quick look at Jonathan and the wings which were already on his back from nowhere.
"When will those officers by through with their investigation" Jonathan said and walked out angrily, getting to the door, his wings collided with the frames of the door.
Jonathan grinned and moved back and moved his shoulders backward and the wings disappeared.
"Jonathan, let me do my job, I have a lead"
Jonathan turned around and walked up to Clara and leaned beside her
"Here, Flora Andrew, She's a Business owner, and my source has it she had issue with her boyfriend, and he kinda threatened to kill her, just yesterday morning and she died yesterday eveniny" Clara said and passed the files to Jonathan
"Where do I find him? "
"We, you're my partner and it's my job to protect you" Clara said and arranged the files.
"hmm, have I ever told you, you're hot, I cant just imagine getting you laid" Jonathan said and licked his lips
"Hey, this is work and never in my life will I ever have sex with you, I can't imagine, I already have a boyfriend " Clara replied and walked on.
"Boyfriend, he hasn't met me yet"

5 Likes

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by purples25(f): 12:30am On Sep 27, 2019
Nice, this is becoming a real teen fantasy, kind of.

1 Like

Re: A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen by Hardes(m): 3:03am On Sep 27, 2019
.... Thanks for the

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? / The Killer Leggings / Which Of These Did You Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.