Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) (54460 Views)

12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job / My Experience Teaching In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by goat22: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Charleys:
Nice one. Standing in front of a closed school holding books and taking pictures just for clout.

When you speak of someone having clout , it usually means
that they communicate a sense of power or influence,
particularly in the political sense. "You'll wanna talk to
that big guy over there if you want me to let you in. He's
got clout ."
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by slimjosh231(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nonsense show off. The story is as fake as our Baba at the Top
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by TRIGITIS: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
[s]
Olanipekun1:

trash trash trash
why are they always low in both IQ and education even when education there is almost free compare to the South where you have to break the bank to pay.

oops you mean millions of hausa elites studying in Europe grin

Oga education is not for the North
affidavit ti take over

kiss the truth
[/s]
Trash. Stop writing nonsense in a public forum
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
At Least Two Kids Were Rescued To Be Enrol Into The Association Of Boko Haram And Isil West Africa..

All Thanks To Western Education
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by TRIGITIS: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
[s]
Olanipekun1:
will you say that education is not affordable in the North

in the North they beg you to go to school unlike here in the south that they'll even send you home for a little fee

oga abokii na abokii
no tribalist but reality
i hate to always sound politically correct
that's one of the reasons we're where we are today
[/s]
Small boy, you dey hear word ni?
I say stop writing trash.
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by SanLorrenzo(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
If you think God has not blessed you enough for your eyes to see...Today he will bless you more that enough for everyone to count
Thank you for helping Sir and once again, God bless you
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by General0847: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
why are they always low in both IQ and education even when education there is almost free compare to the South where you have to break the bank to pay.

oops you mean millions of hausa elites studying in Europe grin

Oga education is not for the North
affidavit ti take over

kiss the truth

Even amongst those that studied in Nigeria there are still millions better than you. You that is educated from the south what are your educational achievements and what have you attained in life? You're just sad person.
You're bigot and from your comments its easy to tell you how ignorant and illiterate you are. Go and rest with your pea-sized brain. Mkpi.
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Waspa001: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Not just ordinary man....this is WAKILI SULE, A lawmaker representing Zaria constituency at the Kaduna State house of Assembly....
May Allah continue to reward you abundantly

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Waspa001: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Not just an ordinary man....this is WAKILI SULE, A lawmaker representing Zaria constituency at the Kaduna State house of Assembly....
May Allah continue to reward you abundantly

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Legitn(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lol that stuff aren't sugar cane
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

Don't bother yourself, nairaland is the only place he comes close to real guys doing good in life. I can bet it, he doesn't feed well.
[/s]
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
TRIGITIS:
[s]

Small boy, you dey hear word ni?
I say stop writing trash.
[/s]
TRIGITIS:
[s]

Trash. Stop writing nonsense in a public forum
[/s]
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
[s]
General0847:

Even amongst those that studied in Nigeria there are still millions better than you. You that is educated from the south what are your educational achievements and what have you attained in life? You're just sad person.
You're bigot and from your comments its easy to tell you how ignorant and illiterate you are. Go and rest with your pea-sized brain. Mkpi.
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
[s]
General0847:

Even amongst those that studied in Nigeria there are still millions better than you. You that is educated from the south what are your educational achievements and what have you attained in life?
[/s]
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Olanipekun1:
will you say that education is not affordable in the North

in the North they beg you to go to school unlike here in the south that they'll even send you home for a little fee

oga abokii na abokii
no tribalist but reality
i hate to always sound politically correct
that's one of the reasons we're where we are today
this is the painful truth.. in the local government where I served to register as a female u get #2000 for jss yet some still stop to bare children. and if u have waec u get paid at the end o the month #8k and yet u see some ss3 students writing u from the left as if English is Arabic... who nor go naim dey speak English "it can't be DAT bad" rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by kenny1313(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
eTECTIV:
And den U posed for pictures with dem ryt? If U have to do a good deed as such, leave out d cameras... Dis is no longer a gud deed
Do your own without the camera.
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Agugbadin: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
God bless you for the love and kindness you have shown to these young children
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
TRIGITIS:
May God reward you abundantly.
..... Amiiiii woooooo !!! cheesy
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by wellmax(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Sugarcane bawo

Made from sugar cane.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by mercyvivv(f): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Very noble gesture sir. God will continue to provide and meet all your needs. Amen
I've always said it, if we all care a cent for our fellow neighbor, our nation will be blessed beyond imagination.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Good work OP, I've had cause to educate parents who by omission or commission live in poverty on the ills of child abuse/ care and many heed to the advice. One thing though, try to also inform them about giving birth to the number they can look after properly...it's the key to also giving the kids a better future!
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by choblak(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
eTECTIV:
And den U posed for pictures with dem ryt? If U have to do a good deed as such, leave out d cameras... Dis is no longer a gud deed

And what hve you done to your fellow human before?
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Sugarcane bawo
o sumi oo

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
eTECTIV:

It is a good deed and a very good example for others to follow.

I must try to help the less privileged in a similar way. He has inspired me.
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by carinmom(f): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
eTECTIV:
He be politician na, he is the member representing Zaria constituency in Kaduna State House of Assembly. The one that was kidnapped few weeks ago.
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Organs(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
adecz:
shocked sad

I know that primary school education is
free in all northern states, so, money for fees
isn't the issue .

It is a cultural thing & the family also
survive on the proceeds from this petty trades.

How many of these children can you remove
from the northern streets without changing
the long standing culture of lack of
interest in western education while
emphasizing almajiri system?

To me, this is a baseless gesture aimed at
attracting publicity & playing to the 'gallery '.
And, how will the
parent now survive without income from
the hawking?

Change the culture!!!

With your comment and mentality, you need to be a student in that school as well.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
so u take time and write all these based on stereotypes? Nothing we no fit read for This naija. Changes begin with Step and u know that.. I can see clear disdain in ur words..
Re: Man Puts Sugarcane Hawkers In School In Zaria (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
NICE GESTURE...

Sadly, it does little to address the 10-13 million kids out of school...
Instead of these little gestures, address the problem systematically by penalizing parents.

Unfortunately, unlikely to happen anytime in the near future...
Because the Northern elite has found a way to weaponize the Almajiri for electoral purposes.

>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only One Move Can Balance This Equation / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission / Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.