Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX (7554 Views)

How Can A Tight Virginia Open,she Not A Virgin But Been Long She Has SEX. / Beware Of Lekki/ajah Girls Dog Sleeping With Them It Has Been Long Happening / It's Been Long I Discussed About Dicksizes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nairalander google done alert me on my next job, have a good night all I go update Una tomorrow

Visit www.tripleanadt.farms for more info on how you could join the Agricultural revolution. Get my contact on my signature

Hi You!

It’s safe to say 2020 has brought a sudden shift for all of us. Not only are we working differently, but we’ve also been forced to adjust how we learn and develop new skills.

FINANCIAL FREEDOM UNIVERSITY wants you to know we’re here to help. We’ll provide you with the necessary information you need to attain your Financial Goals.

To reaffirm our commitment to you, we’re pleased to announce that we’ve organize daily live webinars {lectures} at 7:00 pm (west Africa time) via the following digital office TELEGRAM & WhatsApp : FACEBOOK.

Why not send a direct message via WhatsApp , telegram or ayoba to the digital contact on my signature, to get free admission into our FFU

With FFU, success is right around the corner.

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by Mtola8: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
safeopportunity:

Oya give me one for ila then
T

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mtola8:

Tell am say you get in number for Facebook a long time ago and you just come across the number some days back and you decide to ring am. In name na jumoke.
Quote me when you see am so I go delete am

Seen
Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2020
May you be surrounded with joy and happiness on this Sunday as it brings along a promise of yet another unforgettable week for you!

Message from FINANCIAL FREEDOM UNIVERSITY (FFU)

1 Share

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sunday Sermon
Dreams do come true… because life is a dream. Find your truth and follow it; the truth would get you lost but it would also set you free from the prison of lies and untruths. After all, what would freedom be if we're not lost in ourselves; in life.

For only those who are lost create their path, others follow the wide paved road of the crowd to destruction. The road always gets wider as you go downhill to the river valley. Don't follow it, for that's where the crowd goes to drown their dreams; to drown their lives. Afraid of getting lost, most people never realize that they are already lost in the crowd. But the narrow path to the mountain top you should take. For only from the top is the picture of life clearer.

So my dear child, find your truth and live it. The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose. Love is still the answer; still the way. So let love lead. Do the things you love, stay with the people you love, live the life you love, be the person you love. In the end, you'll come upon the universal truth; one stunning to realize and comprehend.

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
safeopportunity:
Sunday Sermon
Dreams do come true… because life is a dream. Find your truth and follow it; the truth would get you lost but it would also set you free from the prison of lies and untruths. After all, what would freedom be if we're not lost in ourselves; in life.

For only those who are lost create their path, others follow the wide paved road of the crowd to destruction. The road always gets wider as you go downhill to the river valley. Don't follow it, for that's where the crowd goes to drown their dreams; to drown their lives. Afraid of getting lost, most people never realize that they are already lost in the crowd. But the narrow path to the mountain top you should take. For only from the top is the picture of life clearer.

So my dear child, find your truth and live it. The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose. Love is still the answer; still the way. So let love lead. Do the things you love, stay with the people you love, live the life you love, be the person you love. In the end, you'll come upon the universal truth; one stunning to realize and comprehend.

That life itself is a dream, and that is why dreams come true. And as in a dream, most dreamers are out of control; unaware that there's no need to be afraid and that everything is a dream. But for a few who become lucid in the dream from chasing their truth, they realize that it is a dream and they could achieve anything they truly believe.

For anything the mind is able to conceive and convince the heart to believe, our soul would unfailingly achieve. Dream a beautiful dream.

Happy Sunday from all of us at Life Solutions Network. Visit us: www.lifesolutions.network

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
safeopportunity:
Nairalander google done alert me on my next job, have a good night all I go update Una tomorrow

Visit www.tripleanadt.farms for more info on how you could join the Agricultural revolution. Get my contact on my signature

Hi You!

It’s safe to say 2020 has brought a sudden shift for all of us. Not only are we working differently, but we’ve also been forced to adjust how we learn and develop new skills.

FINANCIAL FREEDOM UNIVERSITY wants you to know we’re here to help. We’ll provide you with the necessary information you need to attain your Financial Goals.

To reaffirm our commitment to you, we’re pleased to announce that we’ve organize daily live webinars {lectures} at 7:00 pm (west Africa time) via the following digital office TELEGRAM & WhatsApp : FACEBOOK.

Why not send a direct message via WhatsApp , telegram or ayoba to the digital contact on my signature, to get free admission into our FFU

With FFU, success is right around the corner.

Societal economic growth has dwindled in Nigeria since we as a people abandoned agriculture as a communal revenue and material source.

Learn about the second agro-revolution ongoing in Nigeria and Africa at large, and how you can earn your way into the new Nigeria.

Remember to join us today 7:00 pm (Nigerian Time) as we Enlighten and Empower you on the Financial Opportunities which we have created in the Agricultural Sector for the Alleviation of Poverty in Nigeria.

Join Us on telegram

Send a direct message to me on WhatsApp, so I can add you up to the telegram group.. My contact is on my signature

Best regards, See you on the inside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Soft Reminder:

Hunger and Starvation are the Worst Forms of Poverty Crippling The Economical Productivity of Youth in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Most of Our Nigerian Youth of Today cannot follow through with their Dreams, Goals and Aspirations because many at times - They are Stuck Worrying what to EAT for their Next Meal.

So, Instead of making Creative Progress in their various Careers; Hunger no dey gree them think well.

Join Us This Night by 7:00 pm (Nigerian Time) on Telegram, as we reveal to you Our Agricultural Solutions which We have developed to Ensure Food Security thereby Alleviating The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation in Nigeria and Africa at large.

WhatsApp / Telegram me on +2348162671514 so that I can add you to the webinar channel

Share to your loved ones
Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
JOIN ME ON THIS NAIRALAND thread,

Let LIFE SOLUTIONS NETWORK SHOW YOU OUR WE PLAN TO ALLEVIATE POVERTY OF HUNGER and STARVATION. As we would reveal to you our AGRICULTURAL Solutions, which we have developed to ensure food security; thereby Alleviating the Poverty of Hunger and Starvation in Nigeria and Afrika at large

https://www.nairaland.com/6030137/alleviating-poverty-hunger-starvation-nigeria#92387751

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
safeopportunity:
JOIN ME ON THIS NAIRALAND thread,

Let LIFE SOLUTIONS NETWORK SHOW YOU OUR WE PLAN TO ALLEVIATE POVERTY OF HUNGER and STARVATION. As we would reveal to you our AGRICULTURAL Solutions, which we have developed to ensure food security; thereby Alleviating the Poverty of Hunger and Starvation in Nigeria and Afrika at large

https://www.nairaland.com/6030137/alleviating-poverty-hunger-starvation-nigeria#92387751

Hello Everyone...

We will be having our Introductory Financial Webinar by 8:22 pm, Nigerian Time.

Stay tuned and Best Regards.

OGUNFEYITIMI Tope Joshua

FOUNDER

http://wix.to/5MDeAxs

Safe opportunities platforms

1 Share

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
JOIN the most educative, engaging and entertaining NAIRALAND thread link below; let's make Nigeria great again via agriculture

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
In the other news I spoke with an opposite sex who resides at ila, men she has a sweet voice , though she's churchy based on the picture she saherd with me but damn she an entrepreneur and am ready to push her her carrier and fashion designer services for free on https://lifesolutions.network/advertisers-hubs/
Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
You can as well share this nairaland link below
To dedicated and determined individual who wants the progressiveness of Nigeria we are all in this together

https://www.nairaland.com/6030137/alleviating-poverty-hunger-starvation-nigeria

Wealth Creation and Financial Freedom are very much achieved through Collective Efforts of Determined Individuals.

This is a Solution for All platform.

Do share the link and the purpose of the webinar to as much people that you love.

The Purpose of this webinar is to Create Wealth Collectively by Integrating Nigerians together for the Alleviation of The Poverty of Hunger & Starvation in Nigeria.
Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
We at life solutions networks want your help to make Nigeria great again via AGRICULTURAL FOREX?
click the below nairaland link to join the thread and let's end the poverty of hunger and starvation once and for all in Nigeria and afrika at large.
https://www.nairaland.com/6030137/alleviating-poverty-hunger-starvation-nigeria/4#92463467
best regards
OGUNFEYITIMI TOPE JOSHUA
CO-Founder life www.lifesolutions.network
Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
This is who I am, if you're looking forward to be part of Life-Solutions-Network, write to us on our website address below

www.lifesolutions.network

Or Pm on WhatsApp. Telegram or Ayoba via the Number on my signature

1 Share

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 5:02am On Oct 16, 2020
Am back to my home town where my Agricultural movement began 2016 now am going into production state

God bless all the farmers across the Globe but on this planet and the other.

Has an holistic Educator I will be guiding evening one about the processes.

By the way ANY NAIRALANDED IN OSUN IFE OR ILESHA WHO IS READY TO MEET UP

[color=#006600][/color] AM NOW AT ABEOKUTA RADIUS 300 mm Behind Eleweran WEST Gate currently Running The IKEA project!

1 Share

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 5:07am On Oct 16, 2020
ANY LADY IN Osun ready to farming excursion should holla me on via any social calling or messaging handles 08162671514

Your network Programmer and holistic Educator

Ogunfeyitimi tope Joshua

founder of

safe opportunities platform

download our app and freely connect with us via the below app address

OGUNFEYITIMI TOPE JOSHUA
Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Get your affordable Architectural drawing / Design at a very cheap rate from safeopportunitiesplatforms Architectural services department

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2021
sapeleboi:
oya take

Where she dey?
Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2021
₦|₦ Loading

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 8:03am On May 27, 2021
ITS GEOCOLOGIST OGUNFEYITIMI TOPE JOSHUA BIRTHDAY

LET'S CELEBRATE

NAIRALAND GIVE AWAY

NAIRALAND STAND UP

1 Share

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2021
Agricultural real estate funds

1 Share

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2021
Invest now for as low as ₦3600

1 Share

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
As an architectural practice that is well renowned internationally, Safe opportunities platform Architects supplies creative solutions that are customised to suit each client’s personal requirements. Through working closely with all its clients to ensure optimal satisfaction, the Architect Firm has accomplished astounding success in the design of upmarket residential homes. The company’s innovative architectural vision is evident in its ability to continuously produce outstanding architecture that is personalized in accordance with the homeowners’ lifestyle requirements.

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
I want to sell a washing machine and a solar panel please any one in need of it please call text or whatsap +2349039034125

Am currently in need of physical cash if you are interested in any please do contact my signature they are cheap washing washing weight is 150 kg wash and spin while solar panel model is Monocrystal 150 watts.
Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2021
This Independence Day let's take a pledge to protect the peace and unity of our great nation. Happy Independence Day!

Geocologist Ogunfeyitimi tope joshua
Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2021
Am in abeokuta who is ready to hook up with me
Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
New Year with Love To you all

I have been so happy by your sides on this digital avenue that my biggest desire this new year is that peace remains among many others . Of course it depends on someone up above, so we can have health and force to find prosperity.

My ₦AIRALANDER, if the beginning of the year is the perfect opportunity to renew our hopes, I will renew my wish to God, to have you all always by my side, offering me attentions, your cares, because it’s fundamental to my physical and spiritual comfort.

On the other hand, I don’t want you all to feel responsible for me. I don’t want you to think I’m always depending on ya'll. I just want you to know how important ya'll are in my life and in my day – by – day routines ∆∆ and I wish that your company ireal and present for years, and years… 2022, 2023, 2024 always, always, always, because "I will always love you".
My dear People, may this year begin again and bring you great things, and in the hardest situations, may you have strength to fight. Count on me always and have my sweet kiss.

With care,

Geocologist Ogunfeyitimi Tope Joshua

FOUNDER SOP
Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2022
#SOPOLITICING
#Bsy
#PRP
#Peoples Redemptio₦ Party

#End APC & PDP

#THENIGERIAWEWANT

#Revolutio₦s
Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hey every one I would introduce my self by name Nairaland photos would help you see the rest Click the link below to My Ordinary Self Josh© ����https://www.nairaland.com/5356201/invest-sop

Besides As a Life solution Network Founder an internet Company, it is my Joy to educate people the best way to earn mo₦ey consistuently over the internet using our e-guides; i.e one on one whatsaap / meta workshop session or An outdoor session.

For more in Please push a call to

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Have the products below for Toke₦ price

1 Toshiba Smart. Tv With Hdmi,

42 Inches.....Price Tag ₦50,000

2 Micro Oven Price ₦35,000

Call me on 09039034125.

I can deliver it to you using ₦airaland Escrow service any where within Nigeria

Re: Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX by safeopportunity(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Infinix Smart 5 used phone for sale, very neat and affordable Asking price ₦ 40,000 there are rooms for negotiation.

Location of sales Odo-eran, Obantoko.

Contact my signature or call

josh©

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calabar Girl Declares Herself A Lesbian (pics) / 18+whatsapp Group For Sex - Chat,hookup ,videos / Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.