Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released (33417 Views)

Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles / Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State / 3 ABU students: Police lied, they weren't rescued.....we paid ransom in full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Bryan88(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
coolh3ad:

Stop arguing bros....

1 BTC (Bitcoin) is about $10,200

They paid a ransom of $15000 using bitcoin which is about 1.47 BTC (bitcoin)....
and they paid 15k dolls btc, ryt? multiply 15k btc dolls by 10,200 dolls and convert to naira.
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Witnes: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
ppreye:

Just gmail account. Once you open an account with blockchain search for reputable Nigerian exchangers and buy bitcoin from them. Don't send money to anybody online o
Thank u my bro, pls can u guide me proper?
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by ppreye(m): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Witnes:

Thank u my bro, pls can u guide me proper?

First search blockchain on google, create account, a long ID would be sent to you, copy and keep sef, same with your password
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by coolh3ad(m): 7:17am On Sep 18, 2019
Bryan88:
and they paid 15k dolls btc, ryt? multiply 15k btc dolls by 10,200 dolls and convert to naira.

No na. It is not calculated that way. They paid $15000 worth of BTC. That is 1.47 BTC when 1BTC is about $10200. There is nothing like 15000 dollars BTC. It is $15000 worth of Bitcoin.... I trade bitcoin So I know what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Witnes: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2019
ppreye:

First search blockchain on google, create account, a long ID would be sent to you, copy and keep sef, same with your password
Thank so much, I will try and let u know how far I have gone.

1 Like

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by ppreye(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Witnes:

Thank so much, I will try and let u know how far I have gone.
Ok
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Olawalelead(m): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Naija my country. Oyinbo's who are able to get hold of Bitcoin of such volume keep accumulating more. While one man investment was wasted due to fail governance that can't provide adequate security and perfect road network.

These days whenever you ply some of Nigeria's federal roads you'll surely weep for this nation and it's future...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policemen Banned From Wearing Mufti And SARS Jackets / Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies / Soldier Who Ran Away Because Of Boko Haram Arrested For Snatching Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.