Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) (81392 Views)

Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) / Two Homeless Nigerian Women Spotted Crying On The Streets Of Rome / Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by ogbonti: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
franchasng:
Lol, I am sure you are one of those who failed in US, so it is no rocket science when you hear that some of your mates are making it big, so calm down let me educate you.

You are right, I have not been to US particularly, but will be there soonest...but I have been to European countries, China, South Korea, and many more to know what's obtainable cos they operate almost same economy.

I have more than 10 bosom, childhood friends living in US, most now citizens, some green card holders, and uncountable number of relatives all living in US, so its almost like I live in US because we talk virtually every hour, everyday....and I do a lot of businesses in US....so I know what's happening there more than you living there yeah.

My friends, relatives work as doctors, nurses, Software engineers, lawyers, insurance brokers, etc.....

How many Nigerians living in US are patient and smart enough to study software engineer, learn coding, programming to be able to land a profession job in that industry They are very small, very small in number. Lawyers we have a lot of Nigerians practicing there I forgot that.....but those are the major professional jobs Nigerians in US do....

All my relatives and friends living in the US are all doing well...some have stayed less than 5 years and are house owners in top Nigerian cities, driving their own good cars in US not on finance but fully paid off, some already own their own homes in US (done paying the mortgage), some own their own hospitals here in Nigeria...some have big thriving businesses back in Nigeria and are living really good life, so I don't why you want people to look at those Nigerians who failed in US as their mentor when there are thousands of those succeeding legally and living good life to look up to.

And I repeat, USA is a land of dreamers where anybody with dream, vision, skill and determination can achieve his or her dreams, and its far better than staying back in Nigeria if you are not earning big in Nigeria, stop deceiving people, I know your type, and wise people also know your type wink

Lol, I am sure you are one of those who failed in US, so it is no rocket science when you hear that some of your mates are making it big, so calm down let me educate you.
--- niGG ur ---- Yes I have failed a couple of times here, in my 2 decades plus of living in America, that is why I can relate to how difficult things can be here in the US for new comers. However, what I have made consistently in the last 5 years is nothing less than $1m. If that sounds like failure to you, then God bless your hussle

1. You are right, I have not been to US particularly, but will be there soonest - so shorrop your mouth, u know nothing about the USA

2. European countries, China, South Korea - shorrop your dirty mouth, your knowledge of these places is not a yardstick to measure the US

3. I have more than 10 bosom, childhood friends living in US, most now citizens, some green card holders, and uncountable number of relatives all living in US, so its almost like I live in US because we talk virtually every hour, everyday....and I do a lot of businesses in US....so I know what's happening there more than you living there yeah.
- You are really an idiot - so you are arguing here on nairaland based on what someone told you, not what you personally experienced?

Do you know how many people come to Nigeria to claim they are pilots in America while they are taxi drivers in NewYork? Your succeesful soft ware Engineer relatives and doctors, please pray for them because they might just be the next set of pictures the FBI will release as Nigerians into online scam grin

4. How many Nigerians living in US are patient and smart enough to study software engineer, grin grin sorry you don't study engineer but Engineering. This grammatical blunder you just made here goes to show your brain needs a factory reset ASAP. So, only your relative and those you know are smart to study "software engineer" grin grin grin grin all other Nigerians who are struggling are dumb abi?

5. All my relatives and friends living in the US are all doing well...some have stayed less than 5 years and are house owners in top Nigerian cities, driving their own good cars in US not on finance but fully paid off, some already own their own homes in US (done paying the mortgage), some own their own hospitals here in Nigeria...some have big thriving businesses back in Nigeria and are living really good life, so I don't why you want people to look at those Nigerians who failed in US as their mentor when there are thousands of those succeeding legally and living good life to look up to.

---- na small pikin dey worry you. All my US born and African born friends who make nothing like than $300k A year are financing their mortgage on a 20 year to 30 year basis BUT your very smart relatives have paid all their debts in 5 years - mortgage and all car loans in 5 years abi? HMMMMMM---- they must be real idiots to even take a loan. that shows they are not even smart - IF THEY ARE WISER THAN ALL OF US HERE, WHY SHOULD THEY EVEN TAKE A LOAN?

your king solomon wise relatives arrived here - UNDER 5 years oooooo

they got green card, became citizens, became software engineers, built mansions in major naija cities, payed off their mortgages here, payed off their car notes, live happily (Maybe payed off their student loans too) ahahahahahahahahah - YOU ARE CRAZY - certified!!! grin

You are a big fool - I will give you $2,000 RIGHT NOW IF YOU CAN PM me just the name and address of that your relative who paid off a mortgage working as a software engineer in 5 years, ONCE he confirms what you just said with relevant documents, I WILL SEND U $2,000 or LET THE MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM GIVE ME A LIFE BAN---

YOU lying bastard, get the fvck out of here--- those who live in the US can smell your lies from their cyber devices that they use in browsing nairaland. your ignorance stinks like dudu- get lost!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
missjo:

Lol,this was funny to read
It is true! smiley

Everyday Alot of American born, Especially BLACK people, go for DNA to Determine who their Fathers Are.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Babyvet: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
ogbonti:

--- niGG ur ---- Yes I have failed a couple of times here, in my 2 decades plus of living in America, that is why I can relate to how difficult things can be here in the US for new comers. However, what I have made consistently in the last 5 years is nothing less than $1m. If that sounds like failure to you, then God bless your hussle

1. You are right, I have not been to US particularly, but will be there soonest - so shorrop your mouth, u know nothing about the USA

2. European countries, China, South Korea - shorrop your dirty mouth, your knowledge of these places is not a yardstick to measure the US

3. I have more than 10 bosom, childhood friends living in US, most now citizens, some green card holders, and uncountable number of relatives all living in US, so its almost like I live in US because we talk virtually every hour, everyday....and I do a lot of businesses in US....so I know what's happening there more than you living there yeah.
- You are really an idiot - so you are arguing here on nairaland based on what someone told you, not what you personally experienced?

Do you know how many people come to Nigeria to claim they are pilots in America while they are taxi drivers in NewYork? Your succeesful soft ware Engineer relatives and doctors, please pray for them because they might just be the next set of pictures the FBI will release as Nigerians into online scam grin

4. How many Nigerians living in US are patient and smart enough to study software engineer, grin grin sorry you don't study engineer but Engineering. This grammatical blunder you just made here goes to show your brain needs a factory reset ASAP. So, only your relative and those you know are smart to study "software engineer" grin grin grin grin all other Nigerians who are struggling are dumb abi?

5. All my relatives and friends living in the US are all doing well...some have stayed less than 5 years and are house owners in top Nigerian cities, driving their own good cars in US not on finance but fully paid off, some already own their own homes in US (done paying the mortgage), some own their own hospitals here in Nigeria...some have big thriving businesses back in Nigeria and are living really good life, so I don't why you want people to look at those Nigerians who failed in US as their mentor when there are thousands of those succeeding legally and living good life to look up to.

---- na small pikin dey worry you. All my US born and African born friends who make nothing like than $300k A year are financing their mortgage on a 20 year to 30 year basis BUT your very smart relatives have paid all their debts in 5 years - mortgage and all car loans in 5 years abi? HMMMMMM---- they must be real idiots to eveb take a loan. that shows they are not even smart - IF THEY ARE WISER THAN ALL OF US HERE, WHY SHOULD THEY EVEN TAKE A LOAN?

You are a big fool - I will give you $2,000 RIGHT NOW IF YOU CAN PM me just the name and address of that your relative who paid off a mortgage working as a software engineer in 5 years, ONCE he confirms what you just said with relevant documents, I WILL SEND U $2,000 or LET THE MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM GIVE ME A LIFE BAN---

YOU lying bastard, get the fvck out of here--- those who live in the US can smell your lies from their cyber devices that they use in browsing nairaland. your ignorance stinks like dudu- get lost!

Lol, you finished him . Nigerians love he/she said talk. Some of the posts made on here about life abroad are so outrageous.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Babyvet:

Lol , you are clearly bitter and ignorant . You should go back to the U.K, I’m sure there is farm work available there as well. All your post on here are about working under the table in the US. America no be by force.
You Damm!! Right I will, I am Atleast Learned, physically Able And Open minded Enough to Travel from the UK to America. you wouldn't know Where to start, or Able to leave your painkillers to Venture out of America.

All that night shift is starting to Affect your brains. Soon you will end up in A mental Institution. You sad Fool.

Yes!!, that is how well i know America, than you do. I can get you Anything you want. Stick with your Night shift as a Hospital porter, You are one Those who are Stuck here claiming to be so called African American, I doubt if you have gone to see your poor families in Nigeria since you came to America. grin
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by ogbonti: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Babyvet:

Lol, you finished him . Nigerians love he/she said talk. Some of the posts made on here about life abroad are so outrageous.

God bless you - I hate when people lie un-necessarily, this is how they deceive innocent people back home to make blunders they can never recover from. If you dont have a job in naija and a relative wants to help u to America, please come... I aint saying u should stay back in Nigeria, but if you have N3 million AND no assurance of help here when u arrive, please stay in Nigeria and invest that money OR else u will regret it.
if you make up to N150K a month in Nigeria working, please look for a god-fearing lady who makes that same amount - preferably your co-worker, propose to her ASAP, marry her and plan your life in naija. save up your money and think of a good business to do in 3 to 4 years and make it there, THAN destroy your life running abroad to what is not assured, BE WISE OOOOOO,

6 Likes

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Babyvet: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
ogbonti:

God bless you - I hate when people lie un-necessarily, this is how they deceive innocent people back home to make blunders they can never recover from. If you dont have a job in naija and a relative wants to help u to America, please come... I aint saying u should stay back in Nigeria, but if you have N3 million AND no assurance of help here when u arrive, please stay in Nigeria and invest that money OR else u will regret it.
if you make up to N150K a month in Nigeria working, please look for a god-fearing lady who makes that same amount - preferably your co-worker, propose to her ASAP, marry her and plan your life in naija. save up your money and think of a good business to do in 3 to 4 years and make it there, THAN destroy your life running abroad to what is not assured, BE WISE OOOOOO,

Exactly , abroad is not for everybody , many immigrants are suffering here too and some will be telling lies to people back home . People who are offered help to move abroad should do so with caution. We have see too many stories of people who resigned their jobs and sold everything because one relative or friend told to move abroad and when they get there, the friend or relative switches off their phone.

2 Likes

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by franchasng: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
ogbonti:

---- na small pikin dey worry you. All my US born and African born friends who make nothing like than $300k A year are financing their mortgage on a 20 year to 30 year basis BUT your very smart relatives have paid all their debts in 5 years - mortgage and all car loans in 5 years abi? HMMMMMM---- they must be real idiots to even take a loan. that shows they are not even smart - IF THEY ARE WISER THAN ALL OF US HERE, WHY SHOULD THEY EVEN TAKE A LOAN?

your king solomon wise relatives arrived here - UNDER 5 years oooooo

they got green card, became citizens, became software engineers, built mansions in major naija cities, payed off their mortgages here, payed off their car notes, live happily (Maybe payed off their student loans too) ahahahahahahahahah - YOU ARE CRAZY - certified!!! grin

lolz you know when someone fails he gets surprised to hear that others are making it big in the same city where he is finding it difficult to succeed.

I replied you initially in a hurry while on transit, so you ought to have noticed the typos if you were smart enough.

Okay, I said I have countless number of relatives, as in blood relatives who are American citizens who have lived in the US for over 30yrs, and most have paid off all their housing loans many years ago. Why is it a surprise to you that they are done paying off their housing loan, is it because you couldn't do it and for that anyone that does it is a scammer Mhen, people should beware of going close to failures like this fella cos he will infect them with his failure attitude and life cry

One of my childhood bosom friend just got a house last 2 years for 30yrs mortgage, around $450,000 and he has paid more than $150,000 currently and intend to pay off before the 10th year.

You lazy nigga only do your 8 or 9hr job and you use the rest of your time to chase panties around the city while your mates are doubling their income through smart legal business ventures because they have the right clique of friends and families like us, so to you its a magic or scam.

You have earned $1million after living in the states for over 30yrs according to you and you don't know you are a failure And its not about the figures u earned, its about what you have achieved with your income, what are your investment worth after earning so so and so amount Do you blow it on white powder and clubbing around and then get surprised that some others are investing wisely and doubling their income

My friend, a guy that only went to US 8yrs ago now have 3 different buildings in top 3 Nigerian cities worth around 150million naira and he also have a thriving business here that earns him more than what he earns as a medical doctor in US. You are dull, stop comparing your failed life with smart people who come from the right family and have the right friends, stop discouraging others not to travel to US just because you didn't succeed in US doesn't mean others are not.

US is a land of great opportunities, if you couldn't succeed in US, I bet you there is nowhere else on earth a lazy, dull fellow like you can succeed, so thank your stars that you found yourself in US of A because you would have been in your village dungeon picking garbages.

I can't compare my life with you because I am sure you maybe as old as my father based on your own words, and I wouldn't wanna start rocking shoulders with you, but if your son becomes quarter successful as I am, you will stop working for the rest of your life and dedicate your life to serving God for giving you a smart successful son like me, oh yeah cheesy

For the records, I am an employer who pay monthly salary of not less than 5 persons. The salary I pay can take care of your bills.

Before you tag me a scammer cos your kinds attribute peoples success to scam, I own a fast moving startup company that I am sure you do hear and probably do patronize even in US, yeah, but I won't tell you, so you can run along as usual smiley

My startup firm is already in the phase of raising more than what you mentioned that you earned in your whole life from foreign investors who have seen the great future of what we are doing.

Most of the travels I have embarked on since last year were funded by my personally owned firm, and on foreign invite trip. And we are hoping to be in the US next year as part of our investment drives.

Face the topic because if you dare measure yourself with me, you will not only look like a failure that you have admitted by yourself that you are, but a big one at that because what I have achieved by the special grace of God at my age, is what your entire community will be proud of if anyone from your local government achieved it.

Some materials we need for our company operations currently on sea from Houston to Nigeria will take care of your entire community, so be humble.

You failed in US because you had the wrong friends. You had the wrong mentors. You were not smart enough. You failed in US because you never believed in US, you live in US and you still hate US, it won't favor you. You failed in US because you refused to acquire right education, you refused to equip yourself with the right skills. I studied **** engineering, I didn't relied on my **** engineering degree, I personally equipped myself with other fast selling skills, and today I do more than software engineering graduates can do. You refused to upgrade yourself with the right selling skills, so blame your failure in US on your dull, lazy, brain dead self not on US environment that offer anyone great opportunities to survive faster than anywhere anywhere else.

US don't favor dull dingbats like you. If you had the right information, the right friends and the right family from the get go, you would have made it big in US and you wouldn't be castigating US because you failed.

US have made so many people from all over the world, why only dull failures like you complaining If you think US is bad, then board the next available flight and go back to your hometown where you can make it bigger, stop discouraging others from aiming for greatness just because you failed to make it!

Stop discouraging people from traveling to US legally if they can and if they are not earning enough back in Nigeria because no matter what failed Nigerians in US like you say, USA remains a land of great opportunities where dreams are fulfilled faster than anywhere else.

Be thankful to your maker you ended up in US if not, if you had remained in Nigeria, you would have ended up a homeless man in his own village.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by TissuePaper: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
franchasng:
lolz you know when someone fails he gets surprised to hear that others are making it big in the same city where he is finding it difficult to succeed.

I replied you initially in a hurry while on transit, so you ought to have noticed the typos if you were smart enough.

Okay, I said I have countless number of relatives, as in blood relatives who are American citizens who have lived in the US for over 30yrs, and most have paid off all their housing loans many years ago. Why is it a surprise to you that they are done paying off their housing loan, is it because you couldn't do it and for that anyone that does it is a scammer Mhen, people should beware of going close to failures like this fella cos he will infect them with his failure attitude and life cry

One of my childhood bosom friend just got a house last 2 years for 30yrs mortgage, around $450,000 and he has paid more than $150,000 currently and intend to pay off before the 10th year.

You lazy nigga only do your 8 or 9hr job and you use the rest of your time to chase panties around the city while your mates are doubling their income through smart legal business ventures because they have the right clique of friends and families like us, so to you its a magic or scam.

You have earned $1million after living in the states for over 30yrs according to you and you don't know you are a failure And its not about the figures u earned, its about what you have achieved with your income, what are your investment worth after earning so so and so amount Do you blow it on white powder and clubbing around and then get surprised that some others are investing wiseful and doubling the income

My friend, a guy that only went to US 8yrs ago now have 3 different buildings in top 3 Nigerian cities worth around 150million naira and he also have a thriving business here that earns him more than what he earns as a medical doctor in US. You are dull, stop comparing your failed life with smart people who come from the right family and have the right friends, stop discouraging others not to travel to US just because you didn't succeed in US doesn't mean others are not.

US is a land of great opportunities, if you couldn't succeed in US, I bet you there is nowhere else on earth a lazy, dull fellow like you can succeed, so thank your stars that you found yourself in US of A because you would have been in your village dungeon picking garbages.

I can't compare my life with you because I am sure you maybe as old as my father based on your own words, and I wouldn't wanna start rocking shoulders with you, but if your son becomes quarter successful as I am, you will stop working for the rest of your life and dedicate your life to serving God for giving you a smart successful son like me, oh yeah cheesy

For the records, I am an employer who pay salary of not less than 5 persons. The salary I pay can take care of your bills.

I own a fast moving startup company that you do hear and probably do patronize, but I won't tell you.

My startup firm is already in the phase of raising more than what you mentioned that you earned in your whole life from foreign investors who have seen the great future of what we are doing.

Most of the travels I have embarked on since last year were funded by my personally owned firm, and on foreign invite trip. And we are hoping to be in the US next year as part of our investment drives.

Face the topic because if you dare measure yourself with me, you will not only look like a failure that you have admitted by yourself that you are, but a big one at that because what I have achieved by the special grace of God at my age, is what your entire community will be proud of if anyone from your local government achieved it.

Some materials we need for our company operations currently on sea from Houston to Nigeria will take care of your entire community, so be humble.

You failed in US because you had the wrong friends. You had the wrong mentors. You were not smart enough. You failed in US because you never believed in US, you live in US and you still hate US, it won't favor you. You failed in US because you refused to acquire right education, you refused to equip yourself with the right skills. I studies engineering, I didn't relied on my engineering degree, I personally equipped myself with other fast selling skills, and today I do more than software engineering graduates can do. You refused to upgrade yourself with the right selling skills.

US don't favor dull dingbats like you. If you had the right information, the right friends and the right family from the get go, you would have made it big in US and you wouldn't be castigating US because you failed.

US have made so many people from all over the world, why only dull failures like you complaining If you think US is bad, then board the next available flight and go back to your hometown where you can make it bigger, stop discouraging others from aiming for greatness just because you failed to make it!

Stop discouraging people from traveling to US legally if they can and if they are not earning enough back in Nigeria because no matter what failed Nigerians in US like you say, USA remains a land of great opportunities where dreams are fulfilled faster than anywhere else.

Be thankful to your maker you ended up in US if not, if you had remained in Nigeria, you would have ended up a homeless man in his own village.
wow...so much awesomeness in one post, Respect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Beautyaddy: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
TissuePaper:
wow...so much awesomeness in one post, Respect

Yes, I agree that Franchasng post might have brought out some very important and convincing argument points...we all should know that "One Size Does Not Fit All".
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by franchasng: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Yes, I agree that Franchasng post might have brought out some very important and convincing argument points...we all should know that "One Size Does Not Fit All".
my sister listen, don't let people like that guy that have been busy quoting me and talking thrash to deceive you. People like him can discourage youths from aiming for good by mere listening to him tell about the dooms he experienced while living in US.

USA remains the most favorable nation that gives anyone opportunity to survive faster, especially if you are a legal resident in US.

In US and in most advanced countries, you can get credit of up to $30,000 which can increase up to $100,000 if you maintain good credit score by paying as at when due.

People like that guy don't know this is a rare opportunity to become a millionaire instead they get scared and curse the American financial institutions giving him such credit facility, instead of using that to run smart businesses and quadruple the money in less time and pay off.

Some of my friends use the credits on their credit cards to run business between US and Nigeria and they make lots of money.

It is a great advantage that you are a Nigerian living in USA if you are wise and smart.

Get the credit, use it to run some legit business from US down to Nigeria, multiply the money, pay off the credit and keep the excess, repeat monthly and you will be earning far more than your colleagues at work in US and they will be thinking you are into scam but you know yourself.

During the Lekki real estate boom, I and some friends in US made hits. They used their credit cards to get funds and we bought some lands, built them so fast and resold at almost x 3 of investment cost, that was before Buhari omen befell Nigeria.

Smart Nigerians in US also became rich when Buhari effect took Naira to USD rate to the roofs, I won't tell how here but some of them made huge money that their mates in US couldn't make in a whole year.

US offers people opportunity to acquire any level of education you want on student loan, smart Nigerians take these student loans and acquire fast selling degrees, study hard and get good grades and in so doing they get discounts on their student loan repayment, and they get great job offers on graduation and pay off their loan in less than 3 or 4 years and start their dream life while running US to Nigeria businesses that double their income but in Nigeria who offers students loan

Many Nigerian youths couldn't go to school cos their parents couldn't afford to train them, yet that dingbat failure is talking thrash about USA, let him return back to Nigeria and try, I hate hypocrites like him!!

US is a wonderful country, any Nigerian that isn't earning well in Nigeria and gets any opportunity to migrate to US should please do so asap!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by molybdenum0012: 12:11am On Sep 20, 2019
franchasng:
my sister listen, don't let people like that guy that have been busy quoting me and talking thrash to deceive you. People like him can discourage youths from aiming for good by mere listening to him tell about the dooms he experienced while living in US.

USA remains the most favorable nation that gives anyone opportunity to survive faster, especially if you are a legal resident in US.

In US and in most advanced countries, you can get credit of up to $30,000 which can increase up to $100,000 if you maintain good credit score by paying as at when due.

People like that guy don't know this is a rare opportunity to become a millionaire instead they get scared and curse the American financial institutions giving him such credit facility, instead of using that to run smart businesses and quadruple the money in less time and pay off.

Some of my friends use the credits on their credit cards to run business between US and Nigeria and they make lots of money.

It is a great advantage that you are a Nigerian living in USA if you are wise and smart.

Get the credit, use it to run some legit business from US down to Nigeria, multiply the money, pay off the credit and keep the excess, repeat monthly and you will be earning far more than your colleagues at work in US and they will be thinking you are into scam but you know yourself.

During the Lekki real estate boom, I and some friends in US made hits. They used their credit cards to get funds and we bought some lands, built them so fast and resold at almost x 3 of investment cost, that was before Buhari omen befell Nigeria.

Smart Nigerians in US also became rich when Buhari effect took Naira to USD rate to the roofs, I won't tell how here but some of them made huge money that their mates in US couldn't make in a whole year.

US offers people opportunity to acquire any level of education you want on student loan, smart Nigerians take these student loans and acquire fast selling degrees, study hard and get good grades and in so doing they get discounts on their student loan repayment, and they get great job offers on graduation and pay off their loan in less than 3 or 4 years and start their dream life while running US to Nigeria businesses that double their income but in Nigeria who offers students loan

Many Nigerian youths couldn't go to school cos their parents couldn't afford to train them, yet that dingbat failure is talking thrash about USA, let him return back to Nigeria and try, I hate hypocrites like him!!

US is a wonderful country, any Nigerian that isn't earning well in Nigeria and gets any opportunity to migrate to US should please do so asap!!

God bless you franchasng, your post brought smile and tears to my eyes at the same time.

You corroborated your points with salient facts, I love you already ( No homo).

I have lived more than 3 decades in Nigeria, but could not pin point anything as a tangible achievement even after all the 2 degrees I have gathered.

Imagine I live in a saner clime where I can get an opportunity to get a loan, I am so sure I will make something big out of it, even if it is to sleep just 3 hours per day.

In Nigeria, life is a gamble. Nobody cares about you, not the government and not even friends. The family that cares may not have enough to support you or your dream.

I have a solid plan to migrate legally to the US comes next year.
I will be glad if I can have a private chat with you sir. Your advice sure will be invaluable to me.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by franchasng: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2019
molybdenum0012:

God bless you franchasng, your post brought smile and tears to my eyes at the same time.

You corroborated your points with salient facts, I love you already ( No homo).

I have lived more than 3 decades in Nigeria, but could not pin point anything as a tangible achievement even after all the 2 degrees I have gathered.

Imagine I live in a saner clime where I can get an opportunity to get a loan, I am so sure I will make something big out of it, even if it is to sleep just 3 hours per day.

In Nigeria, life is a gamble. Nobody cares about you, not the government and not even friends. The family that cares may not have enough to support you or your dream.

I have a solid plan to migrate legally to the US comes next year.
I will be glad if I can have a private chat with you sir. Your advice sure will be invaluable to me.

Thank you.
God will bless your handwork bro, its just a matter of time. I know what people are passing through in Nigeria, yet some people who are fortunate to get a visa to US or other developed nations dont know what God did for them and they will be blabbing rubbish after wasting the rare opportunity.

My brother the truth is, getting US visa now under Donald Trump govt is very difficult unless you are going through a spouse sponsored or reputable company under work visa.

I had suggest you try Canada express entry or some other small countries in Europe.

Unfortunately I don't reply messages here cos I no longer have access to the mail I used and for some other personal reasons
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by molybdenum0012: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2019
franchasng:
God will bless your handwork bro, its just a matter of time. I know what people are passing through in Nigeria, yet some people who are fortunate to get a visa to US or other developed nations dont know what God did for them and they will be blabbing rubbish after wasting the rare opportunity.

My brother the truth is, getting US visa now under Donald Trump govt is very difficult unless you are going through a spouse sponsored or reputable company under work visa.

I had suggest you try Canada express entry or some other small countries in Europe.

Unfortunately I don't reply messages here cos I no longer have access to the mail I used and for some other personal reasons

Ok, thank you for your reply. I am going through a spousal route.

Please brother, I want to ask you some personal questions that I don't want to put here.

I know you don't reply e-mail messages, but please do this one for me.

Thank you.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by franchasng: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2019
molybdenum0012:

Ok, thank you for your reply. I am going through a spousal route.

Please brother, I want to ask you some personal questions that I don't want to put here. This is my email jona********. Kindly message me. I will bring it down as soon as you see it.

I know you don't reply e-mail messages, but please do this one for me.

Thank you.
remove your Email, I sent u a mail
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by molybdenum0012: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2019
franchasng:
remove your Email, I sent u a mail

Thanks. I have replied your mail.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by AntiMCU: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2019
franchasng:

What other small european countries?
Suggestions appreciated.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Nostradamus: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2019
lereinter:

I recall Jay-Z and that lady's song ( someone remind me)

A line says;

"If I make it here (NY) I can make it anywhere"

But

Don't be ignorant of the work of the devil
jayz ft Alicia keys-empire state of the mind.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by timesup234: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
America dream the greatest lie. 78% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. Nigerians should stop being stupid and wasting their money traveling to the United States. Use the money to set up something down here and you will be more successful than 90% of Americans (Both white and black)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfriedman/2019/01/11/live-paycheck-to-paycheck-government-shutdown/#7019ca4c4f10

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by timesup234: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJoG--CAZYk

Shithole America. Hopeless and homeless people.living side by side with rats. America is 21st century disaster. Shut down that shithole
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by holarwhaley2(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Just felt I had to chip in here because this post was too harsh.
franchasng:

People fail all the time, all the motivational stories you hear, they talk about failures, its only in Nigeria that all that is acceptable is success, that is not reflective of life.

What the poster was surprised about and rightly so is the fact that you said they paid off the loans for their houses in 5 years, highly unlikely, maybe if you said 8-10 it would be more believable.

Now you are talking, and intend is not the same thing as actually going to pay, life happens.

Is that not the whole point people talk about in America, the truth is people need to realize is people work harder in America than we could imagine. The average American works harder than the average Nigerian, students, politician, banker etc. Also depending on the kind of job a person does, for instance a nurse, work for 8 hrs standing and then you expect the person to still have time to hustle in this streets.Work can and will leave you drained. Work ethic in America is very serious, its not impossible and they pay for your work but don't compare it to Nigeria.

You have earned $1million after living in the states for over 30yrs according to you and you don't know you are a failure And its not about the figures u earned, its about what you have achieved with your income, what are your investment worth after earning so so and so amount Do you blow it on white powder and clubbing around and then get surprised that some others are investing wisely and doubling their income
You have never been to America, if anyone listens to you something is wrong with all of you together.

This right here is what I keep telling people, the money is STILL to be made in Nigeria, a lot of rich Nigerians in America still make their money in Nigeria. Hustling in America in a vacuum is for the long haul, the American system is built so that immigrants come in and pay their dues. If you can pay your dues, success is assured but you pay your dues. If it is to make insane amount a short amount of time as you are suggesting, Nigeria is the land of opportunities. Observe for yourself.

The system in the US is very different, to compare succeeding in the US to Nigeria is insane. Will Dangote have been a billionaire in America, worse maybe he will have a pasta factory, if it won't end up being outsourced to china. Nigeria is also a land of opportunities.

Na wa oh, you are very proud, and I don't know, that is not right.

Success and failure is not by money. The reason Nigeria is in the state it is is because, the measure of success is money, maybe monetary success you are it, but nobody can say the same about everything else. Do you have a wife and kids that hold you in high regard, have you left a legacy to people in your community. 50 years for now, will any of this your hustle even show face anywhere.

You failed in US because you had the wrong friends. You had the wrong mentors. You were not smart enough. You failed in US because you never believed in US, you live in US and you still hate US, it won't favor you. You failed in US because you refused to acquire right education, you refused to equip yourself with the right skills. I studied **** engineering, I didn't relied on my **** engineering degree, I personally equipped myself with other fast selling skills, and today I do more than software engineering graduates can do. You refused to upgrade yourself with the right selling skills, so blame your failure in US on your dull, lazy, brain dead self not on US environment that offer anyone great opportunities to survive faster than anywhere anywhere else.
This I completely agree with, my uncle started a business in Nigeria and his manager stole 1 million Naira from him. To do business cross country, even within the same country, google, apple, amazon, you need the right people. It's a huge prayer and because you know the right people and your friends abroad know a (maybe) trustworthy person like you.You don't know what God has done for you.

Nigeria is a land of opportunity se, in US, those skills you are boasting in, a dime a dozen, especially if they are mediocre. May God help us all.
Can you throw your family to the US, how is someone supposed to have the right family, you cant work towards that. Its either you have it or you don't again, don't be so harsh on others when its obvious a lot of these conditions are out of a person's control.

Mans was not complaining but was stating facts, you might want someone to paint a rosy picture all the time. But he has thought about it and that is his experience, nothing wrong with that.

Please people travel to the US legally but to call someone failed, someone sharing his life experience, and you have never been to America. For anyone travelling out, consider the pros, the cons, make sure you have a plan.

He will not have, US is not a miracle worker, it is just a very organized, demanding and rewarding system. Has no bearing on factors in life that makes people to succeed, the right friends, the right time, ideas, etc. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by holarwhaley2(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Fastest way to immigrate to US. Go for a masters degree for 2 years and get a job after. A lot of indians and chinese take that route, which is why their population is not slowing down anytime soon.

Also international students can't take loans for school or borrow $30,000 for the poster above.

Lastly life is a lot easier in America if you come with a skill, have a PhD, best in your class, have millions in the bank, be a doctor, all of that. If not, there is no money distribution kiosk.

Also know people both Nigeria and US, because the people in Nigeria, know the people in US. Its a small world, people that vacation in the US, hardly do they stay in hotels, stay with family, friends, a friend of a friend, some connection sha.

May God help us all
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Beautyaddy: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
holarwhaley2:
Fastest way to immigrate to US. Go for a masters degree for 2 years and get a job after. A lot of indians and chinese take that route, which is why their population is not slowing down anytime soon.

Also international students can't take loans for school or borrow $30,000 for the poster above.

Lastly life is a lot easier in America if you come with a skill, have a PhD, best in your class, have millions in the bank, be a doctor, all of that. If not, there is no money distribution kiosk.

Also know people both Nigeria and US, because the people in Nigeria, know the people in US. Its a small world, people that vacation in the US, hardly do they stay in hotels, stay with family, friends, a friend of a friend, some connection sha.

May God help us all

That's not true anymore.

Most Nigerians going to the US for vacations are now using Airbnb in doves instead of hotels because it's much cheaper and feels more homelike.

Also, most of them prefer it for privacy needs and less liabilities.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by tck2000(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
grin.... Why you no use the Money for VISA and FLIGHT TICKET to start small business for Naija grin grin grin
lol
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2021
You are completely wrong on that.

quote author=Osobi32 post=82316725]This is what happens when a fool is granted visa..... What a disgrace![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' / Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World / Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.