Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,742 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) (81392 Views)

Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) / Two Homeless Nigerian Women Spotted Crying On The Streets Of Rome / Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by lyriclekidd(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Okay
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
There has been a housing crisis in America for years with LA and new york being the worse hit which is why the tiny house movement is taking a fast speed. But as a migrant ,you should know you didn't go to another man's country to count bridge and work extra hard. But if he has no valid documents getting even a cleaner job will be difficult.

I hope he finds his way,because for yankee you dey on your own o. Everybody come hustle so no body go wan look your face.Its even worse if you are in states with little black population.

5 Likes

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by worldclass68(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
see able guy wey dey waste opportunity ooo .....make them just trow me for street in US or UK...and see wonders

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by lekkan(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
Roaming aimlessly?? Is it witchcraft that took him there in the first place? Abi how did he get visa??
Maybe he's yet to see the person he wants to deliver the white powder for grin.. Fear surulere people for that one
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by SOZINN: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
How is this news
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Amanew(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
Afonjas Again..........

This one na Soworo the Second
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by hyperflex(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
You don’t know his story don’t judge him. People go from grace to grass not only grass to grace. Even u wey dey Nigeria u know as e dey go. There are many Nigerians overseas in general who have no home but sleep on the street. Stop being judgmental cuz all the hustle n grind wey u believe say u dey do fit turn to dust tomorrow. Hard to make money easy to lose it.

6 Likes

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by missjo(f): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
davidmoyes:
Even a cripple doesn’t have an excuse to be jobless in the land of opportunities. US of A ��
Whoever sold you this is a very good sales person. If he has no skill, no funds to get a skill, no valid documents, and most importantly some kind of valid educational qualification,no way he's getting a job

5 Likes

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by mufutau55(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
Why are we rushing into judgement. From that little clip, how can you evaluate his situation? The guy might have developed mental sickness or something similar. And let not forget about ppl from the village too o.

Hajji M.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
lipsrsealed

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Mcdaniels06: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
CORRECT GUY.

Weldon Bro. I like your hustling spirit, Don't even try to come back to Nigeria, Nigeria is a shadow of itself when it comes to Job opportunities and Merits. Right there in Yankee where you are if you can contact me on Whatsapp, I will introduce you to a very lucrative business opportunity in Real Estate, which you can do anywhere you are in the world and make good money for yourself, with just little commitment to register as an Independent Consultant with our Company here in Lagos, Nigeria. 07031201057. i'll be expecting your message as soon as possible, there's no harm in trying, and i know the sky is your beginning if you do. Keep on hustling brother, Oluwa bless your hustle.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
Them never catch am... When law enforcement runs into him, they will provide him with free temporary accommodation, feeding, and free flight back to M.M Way Lagos. grin

3 Likes

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
Dem say Nigeria na zoo, let them waka jor!

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
there still better pass here

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Jibsy203(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Yoruba ppl is always lazy anywhere de go..he think say US na lagos were he gode jump from one bus to anoda de collect oweda, hunger go waya u die bro wake up and hustle for ur life
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by kerzhim(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
philip0906:
I thought they pick money on the streets in obodo oyinbo? undecided

Thats what we fail to get into our thick skull. The sooner we realise the better out Nation.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
This is what happens when a fool is granted visa..... What a disgrace!
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by penguinpikin: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Yankee na packaging. they only show the sweet side. Homelessness is not a bad thing in yankee. people can have home today and be homeless tomorrow. Thats whatsup

6 Likes

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Been homeless in your own country is worst

4 Likes

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by executive12: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
philip0906:

Yep! That's what most of the mo()rons in Nigeria think. Our people should realize that life is hard everywhere and do their best with the little opportunities in Nigeria. We should stop constituting nuisance to others in their country.
I make bold to say that a large percentage of the financially successful Nigerians abroad are into crime.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by davidmoyes(m): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
missjo:

Whoever sold you this is a very good sales person. If he has no skill, no funds to get a skill, no valid documents, and most importantly some kind of valid educational qualification,no way he's getting a job
Caregiving doesn’t require that. Home to home cleaning, lawn mowing. Lots of opportunities.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by kolnel: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
Most likely on drugs
Most people living on the streets here are druggies
Lots of shelters every where to live
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by executive12: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
davidmoyes:
Even a cripple doesn’t have an excuse to be jobless in the land of opportunities. US of A ��

Yeah right. You are probably one of those Nigerians that think that the streets in the US are paved with dollars.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Halexgos3(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Home calling sweet home

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
habeeb246:
Turn picker
Bad guy
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
They shl return him to Masha
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Halexgos3(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mcdaniels06:
CORRECT GUY.

Weldon Bro. I like your hustling spirit, Don't even try to come back to Nigeria, Nigeria is a shadow of itself when it comes to Job opportunities and Merits. Right there in Yankee where you are if you can contact me on Whatsapp, I will introduce you to a very lucrative business opportunity in Real Estate, which you can do anywhere you are in the world and make good money for yourself, with just little commitment to register as an Independent Consultant with our Company here in Lagos, Nigeria. 07031201057. i'll be expecting your message as soon as possible, there's no harm in trying, and i know the sky is your beginning if you do. Keep on hustling brother, Oluwa bless your hustle.

Bro are you alright?

3 Likes

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by eme2015(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
philip0906:

hmmmm
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
coluka:
Chicago shocked, that could be our very own Lucasbalo/Abbeybailey!!!
The crack head you are referring to is in better shape than you are. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by davidmoyes(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
executive12:

Yeah right. You are probably one of those Nigerians that think that the streets in the US are paved with dollars.
No vex. I know where I’m from. And no matter what, I’ll do any job wey Dey. Can’t go home empty handed. Maybe it’s my mindset sha and the way I was raised.

4 Likes

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Some people that haven't travelled out of Nigeria thinks life in Abroad is easy..Don't be decieved money isn't picked on the floor over there.
You guys don't know his status maybe he's unable to work or can't get help on necessary papers for work permit.
Nigerians believe if you travel abroad you're automatically a billionaire.
I talk from experience cos have lived in UK..Let's be guided!!!

8 Likes

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
boda jamiu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' / Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World / Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.