Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

My Experience At The Beach Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At The Beach Yesterday (1217 Views)

Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos / Slay Mamas In Bikinis Twerk To Davido's N1M #BumBumchallenge At The Beach / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At The Beach Yesterday by Gaspardd(m): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
So ytd i was at the beach after a long time. Walking towards the ocean people were not that many, i guess they went to work or sth. To my right were some pple, saw 3 ladies swimming and enjoying the waves so i decided to walk towards that part.
I noticed one of them had this scarf around her boobs but wenever a strong wave hits her, it slaps d boobs so hard that they would almost fly out. She wud re-adjust and wait for the next waves. Initially i tot it was just a one time mistake or sth until i realised that it kept happening and happening.
I walked past them a lil bit to stare, i put on my dark shade, positioned my head to the front but i actually rolled my eye to the right catch what was going on.
At some point i tot..."Gaspard, nobody knows you around here so why cant you just move close to them" well then i decided to be shameless and walk directly towards them to catch the full glory.
The wave wud hit her, splashing her jijantic "yellow" boobs over and she wud grab them with her arms, tuck them in and laugh it off and shìt. She doesnt even seem to give a shìt sn was staring at her. Then boom another wave came, hit her so hard and the full boobs came out danglin around her chest...omg i starggered and and wow it was a beautiful thing what a good time to be alive. These happened for like 45mins, it was like i paid for the show.
Seriously ive seen so many boobs b4 but seeing this fresh one just makes it look surreal to me. It really woke me up and i realised how we take beautiful things for granted atimes. "How many pple wud ogle at their wives boobs?" Same pple wud jolt at the site of another boobs flashed right in front of them.
Well las las the show finished, they dressed up and some randoms guys walked towards them, they seem interested in what the guy was sayin. After a while they all walked off and i went home too.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Beach Yesterday by Skyfornia(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Gaspardd:
So ytd i was at the beach after a long time. Walking towards the ocean people were not that many, i guess they went to work or sth. To my right were some pple, saw 3 ladies swimming and enjoying the waves so i decided to walk towards that part.
I noticed one of them had this scarf around her boobs but wenever a strong wave hits her, it slaps d boobs so hard that they would almost fly out. She wud re-adjust and wait for the next waves. Initially i tot it was just a one time mistake or sth until i realised that it kept happening and happening.
I walked past them a lil bit to stare, i put on my dark shade, positioned my head to the front but i actually rolled my eye to the right catch what was going on.
At some point i tot..."Gaspard, nobody knows you around here so why cant you just move close to them" well then i decided to be shameless and walk directly towards them to catch the full glory.
The wave wud hit her, splashing her jijantic "yellow" boobs over and she wud grab them with her arms, tuck them in and laugh it off and shìt. She doesnt even seem to give a shìt sn was staring at her. Then boom another wave came, hit her so hard and the full boobs came out danglin around her chest...omg i starggered and and wow it was a beautiful thing what a good time to be alive. These happened for like 45mins, it was like i paid for the show.
Seriously ive seen so many boobs b4 but seeing this fresh one just makes it look surreal to me. It really woke me up and i realised how we take beautiful things for granted atimes. "How many pple wud ogle at their wives boobs?" Same pple wud jolt at the site of another boobs flashed right in front of them.
Well las las the show finished, they dressed up and some randoms guys walked towards them, they seem interested in what the guy was sayin. After a while they all walked off and i went home too.

self-servicer spotted!

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Beach Yesterday by Callertunez: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hope you didn't touch your cup of vaseline at home.... grin
What a sight to behold
Re: My Experience At The Beach Yesterday by Tolexander: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
So you spent over an hour of your life, watching boobs?

Well, everyone has things which intrigue one watching

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At The Beach Yesterday by budaatum: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Tolexander:
So you spent over an hour of your life, watching boobs?
And then spent time writing about it here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The Beach Yesterday by catwalq(f): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Simple pleasures of life.. grin grin
Re: My Experience At The Beach Yesterday by cooooooks(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
When a lady says that men on NL have no life you guys will start making noise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At The Beach Yesterday by Mpeka(m): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
;
cooooooks:
When a lady says that men on NL have no life you guys will start making noise.
grin grin
This guy had given his life out on loan
Re: My Experience At The Beach Yesterday by SmellingAnus(m): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
Congratulations high blood pressure reduced cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Student Beaten By School Mother For Snatching Her Boyfriend / Nigerian Lady Narrates How ‘jealousy’ Made Her Ruin Someone’s Relationship / Boyfriend Moved To Tears As His Girlfriend Surprises Him On His Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.