Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) (76168 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu In Her Late Teens When She Won The Miss Martini Contest / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by manu1: 2:27am On Sep 19, 2019
aalangel:

Everybody must not sound like Oby or Ngozi to assess their intelligence. That lady is an entrepreneur who hasn't been harnessed.

It's the people giving her appointment based on beauty and Ojukwu's name I blame.

You need to sit and talk with her, then you'll know that 5 years in UNEC as a Law student wasn't wasted.

It's just like what Governors are doing to Entertainers; giving them appointment based on Entertainment, forgetting the person has an area of expertise in economy and can actually perform wonders in that sector.

But because our people just take anything, the leaders will give anything.

Why even bother to humour this ignorant fool @ Tolexander.
Bianca proved her expertise when she was voted as Africa’s most outstanding Ambassador in Europe during her tenure. This was not because of her beauty or Being Ojukwu wife. Even Nigerians in Spain testify always that they never had it so good as when she was their ambassador and that her brilliance as a negotiator and diplomat was there for all to see.

She also has a master degree in International relations and diplomacy, so what is he talking about. The lady have already prove her worth.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2019
christopherozo:

Yet, You who have innovative idea to contribute is jobless , wretched and miserable
Yet without contributing that idea, she has managed to become presidential adviser, UN perm rep, ambassador and Barrister and a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria. Now, Clap for yourself, m0r0n and thank me later.

Mtchewww.

All those she achieved through her husband's name. Wetin she come dey do as her husband don die, swimming abi?

Solicitor of the Supreme Court indeed...please, can you remind me of any of her cases? Either won or lost.

What were her social and economic achievements or contributions before she took on those appointments? How much better did she leave the offices she occupied? Tell me, woman wrapper!

Oga, if you want a job, I can employ you and your unemployed family members.

We nor be mate.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by manu1: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Mtchewww.

All those she achieved through her husband's name. Wetin she come dey do as her husband don die, swimming abi?

Solicitor of the Supreme Court indeed...please, can you remind me of any of her cases? Either won or lost.

What were her social and economic achievements or contributions before she took on those appointments? How much better did she leave the offices she occupied? Tell me, woman wrapper!

Oga, if you want a job, I can employ you and your unemployed family members.

We nor be mate.

Chai! Losers are always robed in envy and jealousy. If you are well informed, you should have known that she became ambassador long after her husband died. Same with her role as UN perm rep, and whether you like it or not, she remains a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court Of Nigeria. If you don’t like it, sue the Nigeria Council for Legal Education. Meanwhile that she is swimming and enjoying her life is spiking up your blood pressure . Bros, Kpele o. Am sure you don’t even have job but only engaged in FTC ( first to comment) activity.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Daremee: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
manu1:

Chai! Losers are always robed in envy and jealousy. Am sure you don’t even have job but only engaged in FTC ( first to comment) activity.

You hit the nail on the head. This kind bad belle, sef. Some people na only criticize they fit . imagine taking panadol for somebody headache. Some people get time ,sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Signs N30,000 Minimum Wage, Reveals Implementation Date / RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] / FG Begins N20,000 Cash Transfer In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.