Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) (75777 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
Aiyk2333:

same thing ur trying to fight u just became of it.. I smell tribalism in what u just wrote.. ask yourself who started this tribal war here whoo?? who coined pdp as Biafra, coined so many posts here, tagging every post into tribalism... I can go on and on.. the yorubas without apologies started this thing.. fight the root of the problem don't just construct a lame and stale narrative
What I wrote is based on my observation since I joined this forum
The variety of questions you have asked me could be directed to you too,you know
I have seen you people do every single thing you just accused the yorubas of doing
This particular thread was turned to a tribal war by your brother
You can go back and check the ist page if in doubt
Well, I only want seun to think deeply what he wants to be remembered for in future because there is no way he is not privy to what his forum has turned into

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
I never knew natural beauty can cause confusion in this forum

She looks good kiss

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Youthleader22(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
sarrki:

FFk don scatter the place

Same thing Davido is doing presently

Igbo babes loves Yoruba abuna

Coz dey Know the truth and only the truth can set them free

Please will you people just stop this tribal fight nonsense. It’s becoming lame by the day. As for the Ibos always calling themselves Biafra why where you calling on the Nigerian government when things go wrong especially in the diaspora.
Things are bad now in Nigeria. The government has used tribal war to their advantage in causing separation within the populace. We have to put this tribal war aside and come together and face our common enemy which is the Nigerian government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Always looking beautiful .

Remi Tinubu and Dolapo Osibanjo put together are no match to our ever glowing Bianca In beauty and brain.

Igbo Amaka

dindirin. one of FFK leftovers grin

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
I remember she married the late ojukwu against the wish of her father the late c. c. onoh, a former governor of old enugu state. The furore almost scattered her family as the mother supported the union.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Youthleader22(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
F2st5s:

You no go kill person grin grin

Stop complimenting him and please let’s stop this nonsense please.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I look forward to the day I will see Remi Tinubu in a cleavage baring outfit

That one wey her husband don use black soap kiss her teeth to different color
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by darichlife: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
author=NaijaRoyalty post=82314488]

I look forward to the day I will see Remi Tinubu in a cleavage baring outfit [/quote]

yOUR head no correct oo grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Youthleader22(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Remi Tinubu and Dolapo Osibanjo put together are no match to our ever glowing Bianca In beauty and brain.

Igbo Amaka

Ibos and yorubas should know they are not the only ones in Nigeria also is the Hausa and Fulani. We have more than 350 different tribes in Nigeria and this nonsense about Ibo, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani is lame and totally stupid. Like it or not Nigeria will forever be one until Christ comes. Instead of we to find a way to make our country better we are here talking nonsense.

Let me add this. Some years ago someone discovered how to use borehole to generate water and right now most of us don’t even care about the government giving us water. If we could put our head together maybe we can come up with a way to get 24hours power supply individually. I gave up on Nigeria government years ago if una like make una dey kill una self. The government will simply continue looting and looting

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Youthleader22(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mercy2006:
What I wrote is based on my observation since I joined this forum
The variety of questions you have asked me could be directed to you too,you know
I have seen you people do every single thing you just accused the yorubas of doing
This particular thread was turned to a tribal war by your brother
You can go back and check the ist page if in doubt
Well, I only want seun to think deeply what he wants to be remembered for in future because there is no way he is not privy to what his forum has turned into

Whoever started it is not the problem. Someone will have started it anyways.
This is nonsensical to me. We have more than 350 tribes in Nigeria. The Ibos, Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani keep making other tribes feel they are better than the other tribes. We are all Nigerians and we have a sole right in this country. If you all feel whatever you are doing is not causing damages. Think again. It’s causing more damage to the country than you can ever imagine.
All I will say is that the Yorubas, Ibos and Hausa/Fulanis ought to be a shame of themselves. They should know better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
Youthleader22:

Whoever started it is not the problem. Someone will have started it anyways.
This is nonsensical to me. We have more than 350 tribes in Nigeria. The Ibos, Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani keep making other tribes feel they are better than the other tribes. We are all Nigerians and we have a sole right in this country. If you all feel whatever you are doing is not causing damages. Think again. It’s causing more damage to the country than you can ever imagine.
All I will say is that the Yorubas, Ibos and Hausa/Fulanis ought to be a shame of themselves. They should know better
Well, if you really want this to reach all and sundry on this forum,i think you should open a thread separately.
It will be nice if everyone gets to see it

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Youthleader22(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mercy2006:
Well, if you really want this to reach all and sundry on this forum,i think you should open a thread separately.
It will be nice if everyone gets to see it

Thanks.
I have plans to. We are a very big Nation. We should use this as an advantage in all front instead of tearing it apart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Youthleader22:

Thanks.
I have plans to. We are a very big Nation. We should use this as an advantage in all front instead of tearing it apart.
Kk, I seriously pray your plans work
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Youthleader22(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mercy2006:
Kk, I seriously pray your plans work

Amen. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by GerrardLFC80(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Some people are just daft & senseless over here.....Turned a lady pix to tribalism...How can Nigeria have a better tomorrow when some senseless people can’t even think like reasonable people

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by GerrardLFC80(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Igbo Amaka
You’re even the big fool that started all this
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Igbo Amaka

Can't you see the wrinkle on her jaw lower face region... Despite all kind of painting and art work on her face , you will sense that she's gradually emaciating
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
FFK right now:

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Igbo Amaka
Yimu
Remi alone surpases her

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
You’re even the big fool that started all this
In fact, that 'NaijaRoyalty' should be reported and ultimately banned because he is always going about starting tribal wars
If you check his mentions, you will see what I'm talking about
How can one person be filled with hate like this? God!!!
Unfortunately, his people don't see anything wrong in what he is doing
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Mercy2006:
In fact, that 'NaijaRoyalty' should be reported and ultimately banned because he is always going about starting tribal wars
If you check his mentions, you will see what I'm talking about
How can one person be filled with hate like this? God!!!
Unfortunately, his people don't see anything wrong in what he is doing

Nothing tribal in my comment
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by renewable1(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
Money is good.

Get a complete 1kva solar power system for 140k today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by skukimania(f): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
TRIGITIS:

Meaning ffk just chop clean mouth despite her "glowing" brain.

Glowing brain bawo? No be skin dey glow again?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by kiosk1: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
skukimania:

Glowing brain bawo? No be skin dey glow again?

Don’t mind these daft idiots everywhere on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by kiosk1: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
glink2015:

Can't you see the wrinkle on her jaw lower face region... Despite all kind of painting and art work on her face , you will sense that she's gradually emaciating

She looking great and saucy. As for you, you need this...
Because, though you can never admit it, you need to abuse what ya hand can never reach
Furiously typing away in some pokey putrid dark hole where you exist
loserwith low esteem . All the females put together in your wretched family can never equal to her.

Now you can start venting..

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
kiosk1:

She looking great and saucy. As for you, you need this...

Jealous of what... Jealous of ojukwu left-over...
I need fresh blood lady not an ancient of days
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by rflamz230(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ojokwu wre fight this war is long gone, see im babe de flex life, dea chop government money up and down. Maybe na she ignite that man push dea struggle sef����.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Tolexander:
What brain has Bianca if I may ask you?

Exactly what I was going to ask?

What innovative idea has Bianca espoused or contributed in her life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu / Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.