Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,042 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) (76163 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu In Her Late Teens When She Won The Miss Martini Contest / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
sarrki:

It’s a contaminated milf

You and the other moro’n are all over this thread spilling your bile and inane comments! Could it be because she’s Igbo and you feel going for her will somehow mean going for Ndigbo!?

The only thing contaminated is your mamas puss’y! After all, that’s where you popped out from innit?

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
sarrki:
Where is the cleavage?

Something wey FFk don finish
FFK was begging to marry her but she prefer a true Igbo blood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Always looking beautiful .

Remi Tinubu and Dolapo Osibanjo put together are no match to our ever glowing Bianca In beauty and brain.

Igbo Amaka

FFK Amaka grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Meliaen(f): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]

You're so disturbed, using yoruba moniker. Goat.

Devilhimself ngadaAwo RemiTinubu
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Meliaen(f): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I look forward to the day I will see Remi Tinubu in a cleavage baring outfit

Decent women don't do that. Only whores do. Like bianca, LovePeddler of the dead igbo coward.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
Meliaen:

You're so disturbed, using yoruba moniker. Goat.

Devilhimself ngadaAwo RemiTinubu
[/s]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
Meliaen:

Decent women don't do that. Only whores do. Like bianca, LovePeddler of the dead igbo coward.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by betterpikinn: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Remi Tinubu and Dolapo Osibanjo put together are no match to our ever glowing Bianca In beauty and brain.

Igbo Amaka
Olosho bianca
Shameless whóre that's still fuckìng around the world

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by akdjr(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ojukwu manhood is still at work.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by solo11(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
Which Bahamas?
Thesame Island currently swept off by hurricane?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by ziegurf(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
sarrki:

FFk don scatter the place

Same thing Davido is doing presently

Igbo babes loves Yoruba abuna

Coz dey Know the truth and only the truth can set them free

taa

rijuo nshi

onu

dindinrin

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by millionboi2: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Igbo Amaka
chai

U have automatically sent HBp to some ppl here ooo
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by kiosk1: 3:25am On Sep 18, 2019
Meliaen:

@ Malian : just like your syphilis infested mother who is being constantly sodomised by your neighbour in your backyard.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by christopherozo: 3:35am On Sep 18, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Exactly what I was going to ask?

What innovative idea has Bianca espoused or contributed in her life?

Yet, You who have innovative idea to contribute is jobless , wretched and miserable
Yet without contributing that idea, she has managed to become presidential adviser, UN perm rep, ambassador and Barrister and a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria. Now, Clap for yourself, m0r0n and thank me later.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Sprumbaba: 3:56am On Sep 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Igbo Amaka

Fani Kayode remnants. Afonja used product

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Aiaakpanke: 3:57am On Sep 18, 2019
help me and visit Dr. Myles Munroe thumb
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Zorbadezinc: 4:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Aiaakpanke:
help me and visit Dr. Myles Munroe thumb
Where is it, na?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by aalangel(f): 4:38am On Sep 18, 2019
Tolexander:
What brain has Bianca if I may ask you?

Sentiments aside, I bet you don't know Bianca.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by chukxie(m): 4:44am On Sep 18, 2019
Bianca is a beautiful woman. God took more time to creat some people sha! Beautiful milf.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Cyberterror: 5:19am On Sep 18, 2019
Leftover from ffk's sexual escapades. But ffk is a wicked person to get mind fucck this woman who was married to igbo leader grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Cyberterror: 5:24am On Sep 18, 2019
betterpikinn:

Olosho bianca
Shameless whóre that's still fuckìng around the world
That woman dey fucck for africa grin.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Tolexander: 5:27am On Sep 18, 2019
aalangel:

Sentiments aside, I bet you don't know Bianca.
put aside sentiment also.

Is that what you wanna call brain?

What else do you expect from a lady whose father was a former governor of a state? A father that was rich enough to send Bianca to the best schools in Nigeria and abroad for any course she wanna study, which he did.
Ended up marrying a “warlord”, a politician and one of the most respected men (if not the most respected) in the history of the third largest tribe in Nigeria.
She was an ambassador based on the respect accorded to her husband.

Ok tell me, most times Bianca is considered for any appointment in Nigeria, if the reason is not based on pageantry, it will be on the sentiment of being the wife of Odumegwu-Ojukwu.

Compare her to the likes of Dora Akuyili, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Obiageli Ezekwezili et al whose brains and achievements speak for anywhere and not on any sentiment of beauty and matrimonial attachment.

Honestly, if you were in Bianca’s shoes, you would have greater achievements than this she has cos you seem more intelligent than her.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Zorbadezinc: 6:43am On Sep 18, 2019
Tolexander:

What else do you expect from a lady whose father was a former governor of a state? A father that was rich enough to send Bianca to the best schools in Nigeria and abroad for any course she wanna study, which he did.
Ended up marrying a “warlord”, a politician and one of the most respected men (if not the most respected) in the history of the third largest tribe in Nigeria.

Ok tell me, most times Bianca is considered for any appointment in Nigeria, if the reason is not based on pageantry, it will be on the sentiment of being the wife of Odumegwu-Ojukwu.

Compare her to the likes of Dora Akuyili, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Obiageli Ezekwezili et al whose brains and achievements speak for anywhere and not on any sentiment of beauty and matrimonial attachment.

Honestly, if you were in Bianca’s shoes, you would have greater achievements than this she has cos you seem more intelligent than her.

This statement has envy and pettiness crawling all over it.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by manu1: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

Exactly my sentiments, Bro.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Igbo Amaka
i'm yoruba but i agree with you 100% . This lady is even more beautiful than most hollywood actresses i've seen
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Tolexander: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

young man, eff off if you don’t have anything to say to prove otherwise
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2019
Aiyk2333:

it's not a today something though I'm angry he started this but the Yoruba brothers are the founders of this.. they tribalise every post on nairaland.. the ibos have learnt too.. this is not ending soon till the mods do something
pls lets all stop this tribal issue once and for all. This is one of the biggest social forum to come out of africa if nt the biggest, pls lets come together and fight the enemies of our progress. To my yoruba brothers, pls lets desist from this tribal bashing, pls and pls enof is enof. we have so many problems staring us in the face, these "people" are carrying out their plans underG but we are jst fighting each other online. For the Igbo peeps, daalu abeg. lets come together to challenge this menace that wants to eat up the future of our children. Thank you all.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2019
akosanwafo:

Is your people that have this problem.
no vex bro, sebi e don finish, if some people have decided to b play in d dirt, we shuld nt join them cos not all yoruba peeps are like that, thanks.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2019
Mercy2006:
You know I blame the owner of this forum. He can't say he is not privy to what is going on every time.
Every beautiful thread must turn to a tribal war zone
I guess it's the money
Even if it's money,I want to believe he has made enough money to last him a lifetime already
Its like these people have an agenda, to destroy what he has worked for and he doesn't see it
Go to Linda ikeji blog and even Stella dimokorkus' blog,you will see they don't do rubbish like this
I guess they want their people to succeed but want to bring down seun
I hope he takes action before it's too late cos posterity will not be kind to him
Thank you, pls lets promote love and unity among us, and pls Seun, my broda try to make strict rules that will kip this forum sane and reduce this tribal issue to the barest minimum. Thank you all and God bless.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by Ostrogoth(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Igbo Amaka
Femi Fanu Kayode the afonja descendant can testify to her internal beauty tho! The other man is Ojukwu but he's dead even tho his manhood lives on!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) by aalangel(f): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tolexander:

Everybody must not sound like Oby or Ngozi to assess their intelligence. That lady is an entrepreneur who hasn't been harnessed.

It's the people giving her appointment based on beauty and Ojukwu's name I blame.

You need to sit and talk with her, then you'll know that 5 years in UNEC as a Law student wasn't wasted.

It's just like what Governors are doing to Entertainers; giving them appointment based on Entertainment, forgetting the person has an area of expertise in economy and can actually perform wonders in that sector.

But because our people just take anything, the leaders will give anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Signs N30,000 Minimum Wage, Reveals Implementation Date / RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] / Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.