Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) (79328 Views)

Working As A Laborer. / I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake / A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
donbachi:
Village people...after dem don relegate d guy to labourer for bricklayers,dem still send snake to blind him eyes with its venomous spit...las las GOD pass dem.

Him own even too much. E dey form galadima before e kpai d snake, na y d snake change am 4 am

1 Like

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
daddytime:
Some people dey forget their sense for house go out oh.

How you go use shovel pin a whole lalasticlala down then expect am not to fight back. Person papa at that...

You get luck guy...sorry
cheesy Lalasticlala eyaff suffer grin
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
jrusky:
Is that not blindness loading for that labourer

You are not helping matters at all.
Well done.
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
donbachi:
Village people...after dem don relegate d guy to labourer for bricklayers,dem still send snake to blind him eyes with its venomous spit...las las GOD pass dem.

Nothing Village there.
That’s a Mozambique spitting Cobra

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
sylve11:

women dey carry concrete na. Go Ibeju Lekki, women dey carry concrete on their heads, same for Bodija, Agodi etc areas of Ibadanm same goes to Igrita areas of Rivers state, abi na Warri, Benin, Benue, Abuja you wan talk? it's not a new new thing na........... undecided tongue cool
I've never seen such before
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by sylve11: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
TechCapon:
I've never seen such before

wow! shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by scify364(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Baba use shovel to pin the snake down while he was thinking of the selling price. angry grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by dallyemmy: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Black Cobra
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
That's a bush cobra, can spit more than three times in the space of 3seconds...

People for ughelli una no dey watch Natgeowild to know say this kind snake bad well well?
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
I am very angry. Why kill the snake?

Snake saw people and took off, why go after it. When you see an animal fleeing please allow it to go. Dont chase or try to kill it. This is not good.

This guy is lucky, if that venom had touched his eyeballs thats the end of that eye, forever, all the optic nerves will shrink.

Defend and strike animals that strike you, if a snake sees human the first thing it does is avoid detection....either by blending into sorrounding or pretending its dead or even getting out of your way and find something to conceal itself from you. Its scared of you thats why it ran. Leave it alone!

Please stop killing snakes, or any animal out of fear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by franklingud(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Snake and lalasticlala are just 5 and six.

No wonder this made fp.
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by drezzyx(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
CCC2:
Pepper soup for a blind man? That snake once chased me into a trap in 1993
Eyaa!!! that was too bad, how did u escape since u are still alive to tell d story...
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by mekusyoung(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Toscarele:
Looks like a Mozambique spitting cobra

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Baroba(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sydney17:
where are the online animal right activists? Nigeria is the headquarters of hypocritical idiots

You might need to read up on the meaning of hypocrite.. dense as fuuk..
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Redman44(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
When I was a kid spending my holidays in Ijebu Ode, I saw a black snake one afternoon. I went to the backyard to do something and saw the black snake sliding away from me very quickly. As soon as it saw me, it slithered away quickly towards the bush at the end of the big backyard of my aunt. Many animals always avoid contact with human beings. I think it is a natural phenomenon that God has created between Man and Animals. I have also seen Tigers and Lions run away from human beings except they are hungry or something.
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hmmm

Looks like it's a spitting cobra.
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by edward1984(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
donbachi:

grin grin grin man you are funny, you just made my day,,, relegated to labourer cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
Redman44:
When I was a kid spending my holidays in Ijebu Ode, I saw a black snake one afternoon. I went to the backyard to do something and saw the black snake sliding away from me very quickly. As soon as it saw me, it slithered away quickly towards the bush at the end of the big backyard of my aunt. Many animals always avoid contact with human beings. I think it is a natural phenomenon that God has created between Man and Animals. I have also seen Tigers and Lions run away from human beings except they are hungry or something.

They run because they know mankind is too dangerous.

Only dogs and rats follow humans.

Dogs openly follow man because of human company.

Rats follow man secretly because they want to feed on the food leftovers from man.

3 Likes

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
You wan kill black mamba with shovel.

Best weapons, broken block, broken tiles, stones and long Bamboo.
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by technuel: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Cobra can be aggressive especially when you run into it while it is hungry.
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
sleekman:
That's a Cobra. His eyes are gonna hurt for a while. He should thank his lucky stars that he wasn't bitten.

They scatter the snake NECK sotay, you dey call am cobra.

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by stankezzy: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Elijahrona:

I am one of them... Did you read this part:

As you can see, what the snake did was part of retaliation (what you know as self defense)... If he had let the snake go or better still, didn't see it in the first place, there wouldn't be any need for "retaliation".

Please don't read another context into this... I am not defending the snake nor advocating that it shouldn't have been killed... I am simply stating why it did what it did.
so u are supporting d snake abi ,u are one of d village people we are talking about
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Offpoint: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
crazyABO:
Where are the dont kill snake crew They dont attack u,they are gentle creature ,preserve nature undecided oriyin ti daru gbogbo angry
Alaye calm down. when he saw the snake did the snake attacked him? No.
He went and returned with a weapon, and attacked the snake. The snake in a tight corner position used the only weapon in its arsenal as self defense.

It's impossible for any snake to attack you if you don't threaten them.
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
sylve11:

women dey carry concrete na. Go Ibeju Lekki, women dey carry concrete on their heads, same for Bodija, Agodi etc areas of Ibadanm same goes to Igrita areas of Rivers state, abi na Warri, Benin, Benue, Abuja you wan talk? it's not a new new thing na........... undecided tongue cool

This man don travel well well.

1 Like

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by sleekman(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Naughtysite:

They scatter the snake NECK sotay, you dey call am cobra.

Nope. A Cobra is the only black snake in Nigeria that spits. A boa constrictor spits too but then its much larger.
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by BabaIbo: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
sylve11:

Oga where for Ibeju lekki o, I no talk say women no dey carry ponpon for real but that ibeju lekki own I never hear or see am sha
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by ishaku4life2012(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
He should get a Tamarind fruit mixed with water and use it to wash his eyes
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
TechCapon:
Women who are also co-labourers? That means there's still hope for our country.

There's still hope bro. Women in my hometown aside farming act as co-labourers. They help mostly in mixing of the concrete.

1 Like

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Animal brutality is as bad as police brutality
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Elijahrona(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
stankezzy:
so u are supporting d snake abi ,u are one of d village people we are talking about

Perhaps you missed this part:
Please don't read another context into this... I am not defending the snake nor advocating that it shouldn't have been killed... I am simply stating why it did what it did.

Until we Nigerians grow out of the "blame game" and stop blaming our village people for "any" misfortune that comes out way, we're going no where
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

NAIRALAND: Snake, Cleavage,Diarrhoea, BBnaija,, Swimsuit, Anita Yobo, SARs, ........Only one is an Odd word. If u know u know

diarrhoea?
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by verifiablefacts: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Toscarele:
Looks like a Mozambique spitting cobra
they say na ughelli ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.