Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) (79326 Views)

Working As A Laborer. / I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake / A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by izicooo(f): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
donbachi:
Village people...after dem don relegate d guy to labourer for bricklayers,dem still send snake to blind him eyes with its venomous spit...las las GOD pass dem.
kia, this one weak me!
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
This is one of the reasons why they normally heat snakes on the head instead of the body

The danger in it is on his head
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
ritamart:

There's still hope bro. Women in my hometown aside farming act as co-labourers. They help mostly in mixing of the concrete.
it will be a beautiful site to behold. You mean women mix concrete? I've never seen such my dear but I'll never allow my mum do such if she were alive
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by JB4life: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
May God have mercy on us.
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Humbleness:

You are not helping matters at all.
Well done.

Sorry I mean no harm nor making fun of him I'm just putting him on what is about to befall him.

I apologise if my words were misunderstood. I mean no harm at all.

1 Like

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Toscarele:
Looks like a Mozambique spitting cobra
You're correct.. you know your onions
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
TechCapon:
it will be a beautiful site to behold. You mean women mix concrete? I've never seen such my dear but I'll never allow my mum do such if she were alive

Continual R.I.P for Mummy.
I understand your point and affection...but most times, life conditions pushes us against our will. No sane being will appreciate mama doing these crazy jobs.

1 Like

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
donbachi:
Village people...after dem don relegate d guy to labourer for bricklayers,dem still send snake to blind him eyes with its venomous spit...las las GOD pass dem.

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Thank God he survived the unfortunate incident.
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
nice story
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nksleek:
Laborers working in a building site at Oteri in Ughelli North, Delta State were left panicky after a black snake in retaliation attacked and spat its venom into the eyes of a co-worker.

According to eyewitnesses, the laborer identified simply as Philip was contracted as a helper to carry blocks for bricklayers and was doing his job when he saw the huge snake taking refuge in between the blocks.

It was further revealed that the victim ran off to get a shovel to kill it after raising alarm to others not to get close to it.

”he returned with the shovel and instead of hitting it on its head, he used the shovel to pin the snake to the ground and the snake retaliated, spat venom into his eyes and tried to escape”, the eyewitness said.

It took the effort of women who were also co-laborers to kill the snake while the victim was rushed to the General Hospital Ughelli for treatment.

Reports gathered revealed that the victim is responding to treatment and work on the site has been paused till further notice.

See More Photos;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/09/17/black-snake-attack-laborer-spits-venom-into-his-eyes-photos/
Nawa o this story tire me o
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by ZayedBaidu(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
The first aid to such situations is to rub your saliva in the eyes. Its alkaline and will therefore neutralize the acidic venom into a harmless fluid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by davidque: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
Toscarele:
yes its a spitting cobra, but not all spitting cobras are of the mozambican species

1 Like

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
sleekman:
That's a Cobra. His eyes are gonna hurt for a while. He should thank his lucky stars that he wasn't bitten.

Actually, if he is not attended to on time, he will go blind
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
Toscarele:
Too much watching of Snake in the City @Nat Geo Wild grin

2 Likes

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
ritamart:

Continual R.I.P for Mummy.
I understand your point and affection...but most times, life conditions pushes us against our will. No sane being will appreciate mama doing these crazy jobs.
absolutely true. Women are not built for such hard work

1 Like

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Gideoniteprime4: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
spartan50:
He no blind. Make he just wash him eyes
na people like you go tell hiv patient say dey no go die, make them just go take water and vitamin c!
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
TechCapon:
absolutely true. Women are not built for such hard work

You're right.
I'm kinda bored can we chat privately?
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
ritamart:

You're right.
I'm kinda bored can we chat privately?
alright. I've sent you a DM. Hit me up or drop ur no. Capontech@gmail.com
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
That was probably a Mozambique Spitting Cobra.
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Reelmii: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
denjjy:
he need only miracle to regain his sight. from findings; Black Mamba venom, if contact with the eyes can blind a fully grown human in few minutes. may God heal the guy
where u see black mamba brosss
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by spartan50(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
na people like you go tell hiv patient say dey no go die, make them just go take water and vitamin c!
Read about it oga and stop being stupid..
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by raphy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
the first poster have said it all i have nothing left to say by this snake na person food o.

village.people Una no go survive this time o.
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Menance: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
Obviously a spitting cobra
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by ziegurf(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
End time black snake

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Kylekent59: 12:51am On Sep 18, 2019
He should wash his eyes with water, for about 5 mins. Keep pouring the water into your eyes till the venom has been washed away.

A Mozambique spitting cobra is known for spitting venom which can reach 2 meters .Other cobra can shoot venom also, but not all snakes.

Mozambique spitting cobra

Naga specie cobras also.

Snake in the city explains it all. Wash wash your eyes with water.

One was killed yesterday near the pilled block.

Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 18, 2019
TechCapon:
alright. I've sent you a DM. Hit me up or drop ur no. Capontech@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by chukxie(m): 4:32am On Sep 18, 2019
Nksleek:
Laborers working in a building site at Oteri in Ughelli North, Delta State were left panicky after a black snake in retaliation attacked and spat its venom into the eyes of a co-worker.

According to eyewitnesses, the laborer identified simply as Philip was contracted as a helper to carry blocks for bricklayers and was doing his job when he saw the huge snake taking refuge in between the blocks.

It was further revealed that the victim ran off to get a shovel to kill it after raising alarm to others not to get close to it.

”he returned with the shovel and instead of hitting it on its head, he used the shovel to pin the snake to the ground and the snake retaliated, spat venom into his eyes and tried to escape”, the eyewitness said.

It took the effort of women who were also co-laborers to kill the snake while the victim was rushed to the General Hospital Ughelli for treatment.

Reports gathered revealed that the victim is responding to treatment and work on the site has been paused till further notice.

See More Photos;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/09/17/black-snake-attack-laborer-spits-venom-into-his-eyes-photos/

So the snake and the man wey the snake spit for him eye na colleagues ( co-worker ) ? Kai! Una no go kill person for Nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 5:02am On Sep 18, 2019
ritamart:

Thank you.
ur welcome
Re: Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) by Gideoniteprime4: 6:12am On Sep 18, 2019
spartan50:

Read about it oga and stop being stupid..
hahaha
I nor talk am
So u really think vitamin c dey cure hiv!
And u think am the one being stupid?
You're such a joke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.