Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

How To Change My Date Of Birth On Jamb Portal - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Change My Date Of Birth On Jamb Portal (1719 Views)

How Can I Change My Date Of Graduation? / How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change My Date Of Birth On Jamb Portal by HenryLove(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
Hi! Please I applied for change of date of birth through jamb but they sent me an email that it will not be approved due to NYSC syndrome. What can I do to change it because it will affect my NYSC next year?
Urgent reply please!!!
Thanks all
Re: How To Change My Date Of Birth On Jamb Portal by HenryLove(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Please I need urgent reply
Re: How To Change My Date Of Birth On Jamb Portal by psalmson0909: 5:55am On Sep 20, 2019
Regularization is the best solution. There are two types sha. But if your worries are based on nysc mobilization call 08180764085. He does both nysc dob update and postings.

(1) (Reply)

Erotic Tales: NYSC Corps Member Narrates S*xual Experience In Orientation Ca / What Did You Do With Your NYSC Uniform After Service? / NYSC Member Currently Serving In Sagamu, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.