Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Lenovo K5 Pro Review - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lenovo K5 Pro Review (7992 Views)

Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro / Pix!!brand New,lenovo K5 Pro,global Rom,6gb Ram,64gb Rom, With Gifts For 48k / Why Nobody Is Talking About Lenovo K5 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by Tandriod(m): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2019
naijasensei:

Ah ah, you alone! Please leave some games for the rest of us to play.
Are you using a theme? If yes which theme are you using?
It's actually a launcher and the name is 'Smart launcher5'...... Very simple and customizable launcher... It's battery and ram friendly too

2 Likes

Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by naijasensei: 7:15am On Oct 24, 2019
Tandriod:
It's actually a launcher and the name is 'Smart launcher5'...... Very simple and customizable launcher... It's battery and ram friendly too

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by ityP(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
naijasensei:

Where do you actually change themes and fonts, I can't seem to find the menu.

I doubt you can do that on the phone o. Except you don tweak am small

1 Like

Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by ityP(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Tandriod:
Honestly this phone is a beast... Using the 6/128gb variant.... Neva lag... Neva get hot... Loaded mine with High end games... And I played most of it on max and ultra settings.... And it doesn't lag a bit... Still looking for a game that will slow it down but found none for now... Battery life... Camera(especially outdoor)... Multitasking... Speaker... Display.... All on point... Makes tecno and the likes looks like toy..... Check my game list

I have the 6/64GB variant, so I confidently say, I understand you perfectly. This phone is something else. For 46k, it's seems like I'm a yahoo boy. When i don tire for the phone, not anytime soon though, I may still check out another Lenovo. Dem good
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by naijasensei: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
ityP:

I doubt you can do that on the phone o. Except you don tweak am small

Thanks. Just discovered one will need to use another launcher to achieve this.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by Joeysage(m): 6:03am On Oct 25, 2019
Abeg..I'm getting the phone on Saturday, how do I go about that gcam stuff cos of the low performance of the camera based on a few reviews
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by Joeysage(m): 6:04am On Oct 25, 2019
Also is there a fix for the second speaker to make it work all the time and at a good volume relative to the bottom speaker
ityP
kenomobola
jaymicheal
naijasensei..
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by phessyphemzzy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
noobody:
super value,instant pick up deals,
Brand new,global version,sealed in the box,lenovo k5 pro,6gb ram/64gb rom,(black)motorola logo version:48k firm!

Snapdragon 636,
Dual real camera
Front selfie flash
4k mah battery

Call/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319

Location:lagos state,can we waybilled any where in the world

Cheers

still available??

how much is the total expenses to KWARA STATE
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by osic(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
noobody:
super value,instant pick up deals,
Brand new,global version,sealed in the box,lenovo k5 pro,6gb ram/64gb rom,(black)motorola logo version:48k firm!

Snapdragon 636,
Dual real camera
Front selfie flash
4k mah battery

Call/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319

Location:lagos state,can we waybilled any where in the world

Cheers

Does it come with freebies??
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by naijasensei: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
Joeysage:
Also is there a fix for the second speaker to make it work all the time and at a good volume relative to the bottom speaker
ityP
kenomobola
jaymicheal
naijasensei..

Mine works at all times, and although it is not as loud as the main speaker on the bottom of the phone, it is loud enough for me.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by naijasensei: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Joeysage:
Abeg..I'm getting the phone on Saturday, how do I go about that gcam stuff cos of the low performance of the camera based on a few reviews

If you want to install GCam you will need to unlock the bootloader and root the phone, in order to enable camera2api.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by ityP(m): 5:11am On Oct 26, 2019
Joeysage:
ityP
kenomobola
jaymicheal
naijasensei..

Mine works all the time. But the out put is low compared to the bottom firing one. At least, it increases the loudness a bit. The Lenovo K5 pro is louder than the Mi A3

2 Likes

Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by ityP(m): 5:14am On Oct 26, 2019
Joeysage:

The stock camera is just ok for me. Very good actually. Gcam would have to involve flashing ROMs and I ain't gonna do that to my phone

1 Like

Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by seaboyzen: 5:51am On Oct 26, 2019
ityP:

Mine works all the time. But the out put is low compared to the bottom firing one. At least, it increases the loudness a bit. The Lenovo K5 pro is louder than the Mi A3
But Mi A2 get more Bass.
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2019
Mustiboy:

Yes, the gameplay is good. But I can't let them send me back to the village.

PES is worth whatever stress you go through to get it. But don't update yet; wait till it fully launches on October 24th.

Please can Pes 2020 be played offline? I mean playing without internet connection?
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by naijasensei: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Please can Pes 2020 be played offline? I mean playing without internet connection?

No.
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by michaellovaldo(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
Them no try for this Pes 2020 at all
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by Mustiboy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Technically, Yes.

PES only needs your internet connection to sync your game data to their servers. As a result, you need to switch your data on to get past the menus, and once a match has started, you can switch off your data. But make sure you switch it back on when the match is almost over or is over to connect back to their servers.

You dig?

1 Like

Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by Mustiboy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
michaellovaldo:
Them no try for this Pes 2020 at all
Wetin happen?
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by michaellovaldo(m): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mustiboy:

Wetin happen?
The gameplay no dey interesting.....if I wan score,naso them go slow my player grin
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mustiboy:

Technically, Yes.

PES only needs your internet connection to sync your game data to their servers. As a result, you need to switch your data on to get past the menus, and once a match has started, you can switch off your data. But make sure you switch it back on when the match is almost over or is over to connect back to their servers.

You dig?

Oh thanks for the explanation. I will go get it ASAP.. At least I'm sure my data would be pretty much safe..
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by Joeysage(m): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
ityP:

lAny updates so far since you got the phone..and can you post screenshot of the recent apps menu..thanks.
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by Mustiboy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Oh thanks for the explanation. I will go get it ASAP.. At least I'm sure my data would be pretty much safe..
Yes. PES doesn't even consume much data.
Except you play live one-on-one online matches, hardly will you use 150mb in a month.

For me, PES' average daily data consumption is 5-8mb, since I only play Campaign mode.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by Mustiboy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
michaellovaldo:

The gameplay no dey interesting.....if I wan score,naso them go slow my player grin

You surely haven't gotten the hang of it then.

PES 2020 gameplay is slow-paced and requires more technicality.
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by michaellovaldo(m): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mustiboy:

You surely haven't gotten the hang of it then.

PES 2020 gameplay is slow-paced and requires more technicality.
Discovered that already.... thanks
To beat person for multi player dey hungry me now wink grin

Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by ityP(m): 2:14am On Oct 27, 2019
Joeysage:
lAny updates so far since you got the phone..and can you post screenshot of the recent apps menu..thanks.

No update. No need to update something wey no spoil. I use a custom launcher
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Mustiboy:

Yes. PES doesn't even consume much data.
Except you play live one-on-one online matches, hardly will you use 150mb in a month.

For me, PES' average daily data consumption is 5-8mb, since I only play Campaign mode.

Very nice.. 150MB at most a month on a game isn't bad afterall.. Gracias
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by horlahwaley(m): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2019
Joeysage:
there is android 9 update in beta. Though am running custom android 9(havoc gsi) on mine.

Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by naijasensei: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2019
horlahwaley:
there is android 9 update in beta. Though am running custom android 9(havoc gsi) on mine.

Wow, that's cool. Have you noticed any issues with the Havoc GSI(Generic System Image) ROM; like RAM management, and the camera app? Also, have you tried other GSI ROMs? And finally, what date is your Android Security Patch displaying?
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by naijasensei: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2019
michaellovaldo:

Damn, that Adriano is going to be very nasty with that his wicked left foot, before we get to Ronaldo and Messi torturing defenders from the wings.
Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by Mustiboy(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2019
michaellovaldo:

My team may not be as strong as yours, but if I handle you.

I didn't even play PES 2019 at all. Guess I just got caught up with playing on PC. My PC just got spoilt, and I'm using this to pass time.

This is my old account since Pes 2018, I was able to recover my login, and my team is exactly the I way I left it in PES 2028

Re: Lenovo K5 Pro Review by phessyphemzzy(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2019
so nobody wanna sell used lenovo k5 pro ........pained

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Do With Ur Bb? / Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You / How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.